Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up

+35
Krogon Devilstep
Sir Lancelot
Garmegin
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Kil'drakor
Muzjhath
Antistia
Neyvin/Noxie
Arathoran
Raelan
Nayan
itsy
Halazz
Elízabéth Moren
Raviran / Reynar
William Helmsley
Valerias
Mikasa
Lavian
Jomir
Khendran
Calisar
Gilraen
Geldar
Gogol
Jayse
Mandui
Gesh
Torukan
Thenkar
Cathee Norris
Shaelyssa
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rasonal Dranger
Gabriel Delaney
39 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Krogon wrote:"Revenge is a dish best served Ice cold..." - old klingon proverb.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img801/2002/wowscrnshot072710185446.jpg

I laughed so hard.

On an on-topic note I've enjoyed the event hugely up till now. I didn't mind if the WPVP didn't go so great, overall I've been having alot of fun, gotten aload of RP and a reason to be RPing outside of that dull Cathedral Square:)

Back to top Go down

The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up

Post by William Helmsley Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Great to see people attending still, even though not quite that much happens during the week for various reasons, activity should increase with the weekend coming and so on.

In other news, its some serious hardasses that keep attacking us I must admit - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/zuppecomplete.jpg/ Let it be a warning to horde RPers as well not to asociate themselves with, and definately not help this guy and his retard squad.

William Helmsley
William Helmsley

Character sheet
Name: William Helmsley
Title: Lord Helmsley's heir

Back to top Go down

Post by Thenkar Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 pm

I've been largely out of picture, when concerning this campaign, but I've chatted with Shrogan and other people to get up-to-date and will try to take part in this and all politics revolving around from now on.

See ya on the field.

Thenkar

Character sheet
Name: Thenkar Shadowborn
Title: Shadowpope of the Cult

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilraen Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Netherian Helmsley wrote:Great to see people attending still, even though not quite that much happens during the week for various reasons, activity should increase with the weekend coming and so on.

In other news, its some serious hardasses that keep attacking us I must admit - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/zuppecomplete.jpg/ Let it be a warning to horde RPers as well not to asociate themselves with, and definately not help this guy and his retard squad.

Hilarious really.

Someone seems to have been bullied way too much and tries to vent that anger against those "shit RP people".

Even after all these years on Defias I still don't get why someone comes here if he dislikes roleplay. It's not like there is a lack of servers or anything. But I should stop trying to find a logical reason to explain it.
Gilraen
Gilraen

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Just a quick question, Will there be a large battle this coming sunday?

If so, i may need to re-arrange the time/date of my event. 
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by William Helmsley Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Vectoria wrote:Just a quick question, Will there be a large battle this coming sunday?

If so, i may need to re-arrange the time/date of my event. 

I don't think that has been determined yet.
William Helmsley
William Helmsley

Character sheet
Name: William Helmsley
Title: Lord Helmsley's heir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 am

Netherian Helmsley wrote:Great to see people attending still, even though not quite that much happens during the week for various reasons, activity should increase with the weekend coming and so on.

Dun't worry Netherian we layed down the law today on Tavern rooftop. Though it looks like it will take more than that to stop them for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:47 am

Very interesting occurances last night indeed!
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:31 am

Just saw Aeg's screenie.

My official response on this delicate matter:

GHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 am

Nayan wrote:Just saw Aeg's screenie.

My official response on this delicate matter:

GHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
It's amazing how the lack of fresh air makes certain individuals increase the number of my deaths by six (I went afk, sue me Sad ) and ignore the dozens of people being in Southshore even when I'm not. It took me 5 minutes to recover from the laugh attack.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 am

No-one's got a screenie of my 10k HP RP outfit. Sad

The outfit itself is purely for vanity, and is outshined and out-statted by pretty much every other outfit there. Mad

I, literally, died to two hits from a Mage's Frostbolt...
Etular
Etular

Character sheet
Name: Etular Fizzlebomb
Title: Demonology Student of GAIRDAS

http://www.etular.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Woah woah hold up here I had this really amazing angry post written up because I got banned for 48 hours for calling someone out on being an ass but I read somewhere else Elizabeth's been banned now if that's true then never mind I just wasted 5 minutes of my life.

EDIT: Okay I just read through the thread and I'd like to apologise for my earlier post in that case, but I think it's pretty understandable why I'd make it. However, it would've been nice to get a warning or something since the only message I got was a PM after I was banned but w/e
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:13 pm

I did write just moments before you posted to drop it. Even if I don't write in shiny blue text, that is a warning.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Well sorry then, you must've posted when I was typing and I didn't notice the notice thing. My bad.
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Jazeel wrote:I read somewhere else Elizabeth's been banned now if that's true then never mind
It is, yes.

Let's get back on track, though, and leave the thread for those who wish to discuss the event itself, rather than para-activities that happened. Smile
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Guys, try to make me regret that i'm on vacation more, kk?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Delaney Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:Guys, try to make me regret that i'm on vacation more, kk?

The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up  - Page 5 Inspection

Gabriel Delaney

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Delaney
Title: High Commander of the Bloodwind Regiment, SI:7 Veteran

http://bloodwind.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Swamps?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Just outside Menethil Keep.
Current position right now being Soutshore-Hillsbrad.

Oh and Kris, I re-rolled belf and are aiming for a certain minister post there after I heard that one is away on vaccation. I'd hurry back if I was you, hurry.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Nuhuh, our current position is Aerie Peak, The Hinterlands! You should've been on tonight, Gogol ole boy...

Thumbs up to this entire campaign by the way! Immensely enjoying all the Alliance RP. <3
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:47 pm

1: We don't have ministers.
2: Every "department" has two councilors.
3: Aerie Peak has a nice passage into the plaguelands for some small pvp *nods*

*goes back to sacreficing a moose in a runic ritual for horde prosperity*
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Well whatever.
I'll just reform the hole thing.
That I will do.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Nygarth wrote:Nuhuh, our current position is Aerie Peak, The Hinterlands! You should've been on tonight, Gogol ole boy...

Thumbs up to this entire campaign by the way! Immensely enjoying all the Alliance RP. <3

The only thing you loved was when I introduced your arrival to the meeting. :>

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:12 am

Yes. Yes, I did love that.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Visceril Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:53 am

Ok. Im back from holiday and want to get stuck in with this!
What is the IC reasons behind this event?
Visceril
Visceril

Character sheet
Name: Visceril Strain
Title: Deathstalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next