Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up

+35
Krogon Devilstep
Sir Lancelot
Garmegin
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Kil'drakor
Muzjhath
Antistia
Neyvin/Noxie
Arathoran
Raelan
Nayan
itsy
Halazz
Elízabéth Moren
Raviran / Reynar
William Helmsley
Valerias
Mikasa
Lavian
Jomir
Khendran
Calisar
Gilraen
Geldar
Gogol
Jayse
Mandui
Gesh
Torukan
Thenkar
Cathee Norris
Shaelyssa
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rasonal Dranger
Gabriel Delaney
39 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up  Empty The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up

Post by Gabriel Delaney Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:24 pm

As many already know, the Alliance have been planning a massive campaign since the events and clashes of Andorhal/Caer Darrow. It will launch Friday 23d of July.

Initiated by the Bloodwind Regiment and supported by many other guilds (list further down), this campaign will last for 2 whole weeks, filled with dynamic, interactive plots and world PvP.

The reason I’m informing you all here is that.. If this could be important to your character/guild, whether you’re alliance or horde, you are most welcome to partake.

I prefer things to be arranged Icly as much as possible, but I will reveal as much as to say the campaign starts in the Wetlands, and ends in Tirisfal Glades. If you have any interest in this, poke Shinden/Tyross/Mandui/Geldar in-game and we’ll have a nice talk!

The guilds most likely partaking in this so far, in some form or another:

Bloodwind, Dwarven Rifle Squad, Disciples of Light, Kingdom of Arathor, Blazing Shields, Nature’s Grasp, a crew from Old Town Syndicate, and Stormwind Intelligence related personell

Our official meeting before the clash is yet to happen, but respective leaders/officers have been invited in the calendar and will be getting a full IC and OOC brief. As for the opposition, I’ve informed several horde leaders and it will be up to them how they will react to this ‘invasion’. I understand they have some internal, race-related conflicts going on, but we very much hope they will be able to mass an army and defend themselves.

There’s potential of highly epic and entertaining series of events. Don’t miss out!

Gabriel Delaney

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Delaney
Title: High Commander of the Bloodwind Regiment, SI:7 Veteran

http://bloodwind.net

Back to top Go down

The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up  Empty Re: The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up

Post by Rasonal Dranger Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Gabriel Delaney wrote:As many already know, the Alliance have been planning a massive campaign since the events and clashes of Andorhal/Caer Darrow. It will launch Friday 23d of July.

Initiated by the Bloodwind Regiment and supported by many other guilds (list further down), this campaign will last for 2 whole weeks, filled with dynamic, interactive plots and world PvP.

The reason I’m informing you all here is that.. If this could be important to your character/guild, whether you’re alliance or horde, you are most welcome to partake.

I prefer things to be arranged Icly as much as possible, but I will reveal as much as to say the campaign starts in the Wetlands, and ends in Tirisfal Glades. If you have any interest in this, poke Shinden/Tyross/Mandui/Geldar in-game and we’ll have a nice talk!

The guilds most likely partaking in this so far, in some form or another:

Bloodwind, Dwarven Rifle Squad, Disciples of Light, Kingdom of Arathor, Blazing Shields, Nature’s Grasp, a crew from Old Town Syndicate, and Stormwind Intelligence related personell

Our official meeting before the clash is yet to happen, but respective leaders/officers have been invited in the calendar and will be getting a full IC and OOC brief. As for the opposition, I’ve informed several horde leaders and it will be up to them how they will react to this ‘invasion’. I understand they have some internal, race-related conflicts going on, but we very much hope they will be able to mass an army and defend themselves.

There’s potential of highly epic and entertaining series of events. Don’t miss out!

Don't Get me wrong. This seems lovely idea, that could lead to excelent RP and RP-pvp. But due to the location of this campaign, we will be glad if such things would actually be discussed with us, if not atleast with the Horde, before declaring them going on.

It is a shame that misscommunication will cause drama/missunderstanding, and more problems.

Edit: Once again, I think this have great potential, and I see no reason we will not participate, if we have part within it, after it has been discussed with us and the likes.
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up  Empty Re: The Upcoming Alliance Campaign - A heads-up

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:47 pm

I'm all for it, just wondering where those horde leaders went >.>
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Delaney Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Sorry for the mishap there, I've actually been trying to get a hold of you personally by adding your characters, and I suppose not seeing them online made me forget in the end.

I guess I need to use this forum more often ;P

As mentioned I've contacted others who have been roughly informed(Shrogan/Koz among them), but I'll PM you both with my email so I can fill you in.

I would like to mention, our initial plan was informing you IC'ly to the full extent with a plot, but I am in a place known only as the army and I've been extremely short on time the last month, so I wasn't able to do that >.<

Last edited by Gabriel Delaney on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gabriel Delaney

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 pm

This sounds like a lot of fun! It's such a shame though that it's going to happen so far away from Kalimdor.

Best of luck with it!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Looking forward to this, will be there! o/
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:53 pm

ps. If you need me for anything, you got 4-5 days left.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Delaney Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:13 pm

That's all clarified then. Let the last stages of planning commence...

Gabriel Delaney

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thenkar Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Lookin' good! We shall make sure that the Cultists won't give up an inch without a wearied battle!

Hope this goes all well and nice, awaiting it with interest! n.n

Thenkar

Character sheet
Name: Thenkar Shadowborn
Title: Shadowpope of the Cult

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:40 pm

I would like to partake in a few days of this event, however I'm not part of an RP guild on my Paladin, any rules on that?

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Delaney Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:45 pm

Tashun/Galavan/Merativ wrote:I would like to partake in a few days of this event, however I'm not part of an RP guild on my Paladin, any rules on that?

No rules. Show up and we'll find a use for you. Razz

Gabriel Delaney

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:52 pm

here's hopeing the Forsaken get lotsa attention, plaguelands are our back garden. :>
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Madel/Vectoria/Koblitz wrote:here's hopeing the Forsaken get lotsa attention, plaguelands are our back garden. :>
Dying once wasn't enough for the lot of you. Maybe another time will teach you a lesson.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 am

Mandui wrote:
Madel/Vectoria/Koblitz wrote:here's hopeing the Forsaken get lotsa attention, plaguelands are our back garden. :>
Dying once wasn't enough for the lot of you. Maybe another time will teach you a lesson.

First you actually have to reach us *nod*
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 am

I HAVE RETURNED! A SECOND CHANCE TO CLEAVE YOUR SKU-

Wait.. I mean..

ALSO! Ras, i'll try and grab ye on the morrow! (olde english ftw) Regarding the ones and twos of you know what *nodnod*

Last edited by Jayse on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:05 am

Jayse wrote:I HAVE RETURNED! A SECOND CHANCE TO CLEAVE YOUR SKU-

Wait.. I mean..

*gags and kidnapps* I think this is a repeatable quest Surprised

Anyhow, looking forward to it Smile
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thenkar Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 am

Each Forsaken has eight lives! You'll need more than one pvp event to get rid of us! *cackle*

...Or was it just undead cats?

(Meh, being tired makes my jokes horrible .__.)

Thenkar

Character sheet
Name: Thenkar Shadowborn
Title: Shadowpope of the Cult

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 am

Mandui wrote:

Bring it on Mandui! I'll show you how you cast a real DOT!

" Pewpew affliction, suck it spriest! "
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 am

Rasonal Dranger wrote:
First you actually have to reach us *nod*
Tsk. I could be as generous as to show you how to do things right for once, seeing how ignorant and poorly informed you are, not to mention the way you are begging for help. But! A good tutor must use harsh means.

Die.
Madel/Vectoria/Koblitz wrote:
Bring it on Mandui! I'll show you how you cast a real DOT!

" Pewpew affliction, suck it spriest! "
Hah! Until your "real DOT" ticks, you'll already be with your forefathers!
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 am

..Sorry what was that Mandui?, I couldn't hear you over blizzards tears at the sight of a Draenei priest being shadow. [[ Which I know, to be awesome. ]] and a undead holy priest. [[ Which are more awesome as shadow. ]]

ilu really... Epicly roleplay geared Goat lady.

Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:16 am

Madel/Vectoria/Koblitz wrote:..Sorry what was that Mandui?, I couldn't hear you over blizzards tears at the sight of a Draenei priest being shadow. [[ Which I know, to be awesome. ]] and a undead holy priest. [[ Which are more awesome as shadow. ]]

ilu really... Epicly roleplay geared Goat lady.

*mindcontrols off a cliff, wipes hands clean and clopity clops away*
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:18 am

I really wanna reply, but I fear this would end up as an epic, un-ending three pages or more emote battle. So i'm gonna be the bigger breasted ladie--- I mean, better person and die honorably!

<Splats on floor, leaves awesome corpse>
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:18 am

Madel/Vectoria/Koblitz wrote:I really wanna reply, but I fear this would end up as an epic, un-ending three pages or more emote battle. So i'm gonna be the bigger breasted ladie--- I mean, better person and die honorably!

<Splats on floor, leaves awesome corpse>
xD

<3
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:34 am

*Nukes y'all*

I love the smell of nuking in the evening.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:15 am

Here. We. GO.

Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next