Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] The Minister of Magic's Call for Aid

+3
Shaelyssa
Gesh
Magaskawee/Anaei
7 posters

Go down

[IC] The Minister of Magic's Call for Aid Empty [IC] The Minister of Magic's Call for Aid

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 30, 2010 1:35 am

*A poster seems to be just hovering off a nearby wall, as you place you hand upon it you realise it is a cunning optical illusion conjured by a nearby rune. The illusion takes the form of an informative letter from the Minister of Magic*

Stormwinders, Refugees, Citizens alike,

As many of you know, this time two weeks past I was elected to the position of Minister of Magic. This position has in it's past been filled with corruption, inaction and foolish abuse of power. That is to dramatically change with the proposal I am about to put forawrd. I am yet to make my first and most effective move against the dark arts users in our city and the magical safety of our people for good reason. I am but one Gnomette doing a rather complex job. Therefore, I am extending an invitation to any skilled magi, whom would like to serve their city, people and King. I am founding a small organization to serve as the Minsitry of Magic to assist me in my duties aswell as to perform tasks in my name. Should this appeal to any sorceror, wizard, magi, soothsayer or any magical user at all! I beg of you to send me a letter care of the Minister of Magic and I shall write back to you as soon as possible. I would also be more than welcome to accept young, aspiring magi whom have not mastered their art, for I am adept at teaching and assistance and educating along the way is a marvelous way to learn. I thank you most graciously for your time.

I hope to hear from many of you quite soon,
King's Honour, Light Bless, Eonar's Grace, Long live the Alliance.

-Signed Professor V.R. Astroloxia,
Minsiter of Magic

Last edited by Anaei/Vezullia on Sun May 30, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

[IC] The Minister of Magic's Call for Aid Empty Re: [IC] The Minister of Magic's Call for Aid

Post by Gesh Sun May 30, 2010 1:42 am

<Scrawled on the poster in a crudely written ink, just beneath the main text is>
LEGALISE DEMONS, you stuck up fireballs.

[[ I'd love to be involved in this but sadly, I'm building a nest hordeside. Best of luck!. ]]
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

[IC] The Minister of Magic's Call for Aid Empty Re: [IC] The Minister of Magic's Call for Aid

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 30, 2010 1:46 am

Madel/Vectoria/Koblitz wrote:<Scrawled on the poster in a crudely written ink, just beneath the main text is>

[[ I'd love to be involved in this but sadly, I'm building a nest hordeside. Best of luck!. ]]

<Would like to note it's impossible to write on an optical illusion.>
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun May 30, 2010 1:51 am

[quote="Anaei/Vezullia"]
Madel/Vectoria/Koblitz wrote:

Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 30, 2010 1:58 am

[quote="Madel/Vectoria/Koblitz"]
Anaei/Vezullia wrote:
Madel/Vectoria/Koblitz wrote:

I Shall, and thank you!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun May 30, 2010 5:53 am

OOC:

Another professor, hmm? Wink Haha! This looks very interesting, Anaei! As soon as I get back, Pippy will definitely be sending you a letter. And on a side note, you would not be a true mage unless you did end up getting corrupted (hinthint).
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 30, 2010 11:21 am

Shaelyssa wrote:OOC:

Another professor, hmm? Wink Haha! This looks very interesting, Anaei! As soon as I get back, Pippy will definitely be sending you a letter. And on a side note, you would not be a true mage unless you did end up getting corrupted (hinthint).

Maybe after a few years. Wink
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Sun May 30, 2010 11:48 am

((A nice idea, but maybe a different name? Ministry of Magic sounds very Harry Potter...))

Last edited by Jomir Howlhammer on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cus we need brackets these days)
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sun May 30, 2010 12:55 pm

((What Jomir said, merely because my first reaction was laughing rather than appreciating the excellent initiative of this idea!))
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 30, 2010 9:14 pm

((Well.. yeah.. Ithought that aswell.. It shant be called it.))
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sun May 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:((Well.. yeah.. Ithought that aswell.. It shant be called it.))

((Good initiative and a nice idea. As for the name "Adeptus Arcanum"!))
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Geldar wrote:
Anaei/Vezullia wrote:((Well.. yeah.. Ithought that aswell.. It shant be called it.))

((Good initiative and a nice idea. As for the name "Adeptus Arcanum"!))

This isn't Warhammer 40k!

Ministry of Arcane Affairs
Council of Magi
The Arcane Directive

Also, I would think the Academy of Arcane Arts and Sciences in Stormwind would be intimately tied to them, if indeed they are separate organisations at all.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:22 pm

The official name of the organization is;

The Royal Ministry of the Arcane Arts and Welfare.

They will deal with all issues of magic within the Kingdom.

I have had a few applicants and will send out my results in the coming week.

Thank you for all the enthusiasm I hope to make this project successful!

-Ana
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down