Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The cult of the <Twilights Hammer> wants you!

4 posters

Go down

[A] The cult of the <Twilights Hammer> wants you! Empty [A] The cult of the <Twilights Hammer> wants you!

Post by Drecain Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:40 am

Hello folks. My name is Drecain Emberstorm and I am here today (ooc'ly-ish) to remind you of our past, and to show you an alternative road ahead for the future. I know you are all busy fighting for your lives in one way or the other, but you should be aware of all the options before you rush head first into things. With that said, let me paint you a picture...

Imagine if you will the fantastic world that we inhabit, Azeroth. It has been around for a long time and it has constantly been under a grave threat. Our world has potential within, and this has drawn the attention of Sargeras. The burning legions' onslaught of demonic invasions and evil plots over the years teach us beyond any doubt that his forces will not let up. I have worked with demon binding and fel magic in the past and have a modest insight into this matter, so you can take my word for it. If there is only one thing you remember after you've heard me out, let it be this: We can not win against the burning legion alone.

You heard that right. The forces of the Alliance and Horde may have beaten back the demons time and time again but the hard truth we all need to realize is that there is no end to the legion. We will eventually mess up and the world will be lost. I do not know about you, but I will pay any price and risk anything to prevent that from happening!

Now, the cult of the Twilights Hammer are a group who are deeply concerned with the future of Azeroth. You may be familiar with some of the nastier rumors surrounding the organization or we may be a blank slate to you. It does not matter. We have a plan to save the world and return it to a state when even the Titan pantheon were unable to do with it as they pleased.

You may have guessed where I am going with this. I speak of ancient guardians, bonded and linked to the world since primordial times. These guardians were locked away by the Titans who, in their arrogance, created their own protector races and reshaped the world as they saw fit. But even the might of the Titans could not kill the ancient beings that now slumber in the deep places of the world. That kind of power is what we need to safeguard our world from demonic influence.

I am talking, of course, of the Old Gods.

"But Drecain, aren't the Old Gods EVIL?" I hear you protest.

To which I say: There is no such thing as evil. There is only power and perspective. The Old Gods wish to be revered for the glorious masters of the world that they truly are - as is theirs by right! They were, after all, the first ones to claim the title of masters of the world. Are they "evil" for being slightly bitter over losing all of this? This might just be the greatest injustice of the history of our world, and so many dismiss the Old Gods motivations as "evil". Don't be that guy, is my response to that.

"Okay, but why should we surrender to the Old Gods if they want to rule just like the burning legion?"

Now you're starting to come around. Good. The key difference is that the Old Gods have no wish to destroy the world, which by the way is what Sargeras plans. Azeroth harbors a great potential power within, and the Old Gods want to make sure that this power is nurtured and pruned to fully become realized. To do this, they must have a certain degree of control. That much would be obvious to anyone who has tried any sort of undertaking. I will not lie; yes, the Old Gods do wish to be headed in their commandments, but there is a silver lining! They. Won't. Destroy. Azeroth.

"Uhh.. So what was that alternative road for the future you mentioned?"

I am glad that you remembered! Well, the cult of the Twilights Hammer has always had a special interest in the Old Gods, and with Cho'gall and his cronies dead we are free of most of the suicidal elements in our ranks. The core that remains are ever focused on the task set before us: To set the divine catalysts of our salvation free from their prisons. To liberate the Old Gods!

We know more about the ancient lore of the N'Raqi, the faceless, and the insectoid Qiraji worker drones than anyone else! We know how to weaken the bindings of the Titans, even if it will require a lot of effort on our part! In our ranks we have a select few who are initiated to receive whispers from the Masters themselves. Even in bondage, they lead their chosen people in our struggle. We have access to aid from the deep places of the earth. The N'raqi are still around and help us when available.

But we need more. If you wish to save this world from the clutches of the burning legion, and be a part of something greater than yourself, join the Twilights Hammer today! We always have need of informants, muscle, researchers, infiltrators and individuals with a keen and open mind who know how to keep a secret. The rewards for being on the winning side when the sunken city of Ny'alotha surfaces and great N'zoth revives his brothers and send the burning legion away forever will be unlike anything you can imagine.

So please! Let me hear you sign up for the < Twilights Hammer > today! Apply in game in the THooc chat channel, send an ingame mail, use the ingame guild recruitment or just send me a /w and we'll get you sorted Smile

Shur'nab shur'nab Yogg-Saron! Gul'kafh an'qov C'Thun. Y'Shaarj ma shg'fhn. Thoq fssh N'Zoth! ag'THYZAK agthu!

tl/dr: We can not win against the burning legion alone! Gotta get help from our buddies C'Thun, Yogg-Saron, Y'Shaarj and N'Zoth. Wanna RP a servant of the Old Gods? Join up. Alts welcome. Smile

Last edited by Drecain on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:21 am; edited 8 times in total
Drecain
Drecain

Character sheet
Name: Drecain Emberstorm
Title: Twilight Herald

Back to top Go down

[A] The cult of the <Twilights Hammer> wants you! Empty Re: [A] The cult of the <Twilights Hammer> wants you!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(seriously though looking forward to seeing how this works out)

Back to top Go down

[A] The cult of the <Twilights Hammer> wants you! Empty Re: [A] The cult of the <Twilights Hammer> wants you!

Post by Webbles Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:31 pm

I was rather cynical when I first saw you in-game with the Twilight Herald title, but it seems you might actually pull it off very well!

Best of luck!
Webbles
Webbles

Character sheet
Name: Webbles Boozeboat
Title: Her Majesty

http://thescarlet.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:24 pm

*applaud*

Great marketting speech!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Drecain Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:12 pm

Thanks Smile I do hope more people join up to get more fingers in more pies... Smile
Drecain
Drecain

Character sheet
Name: Drecain Emberstorm
Title: Twilight Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:40 am

Enjoyed the contact ingame so far, discreet evil yet spreading doubt across the line wether the leaders are suitable or not for their positions. I quite fancy that, makes a person act to ensure they actually get to stay at that position.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down