Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Alliance) Are there any other Twilights Hammer cultists out there?

+6
Magaskawee/Anaei
Nifty
corleth
Lexgrad
Aluvielle
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
10 posters

Go down

(Alliance) Are there any other Twilights Hammer cultists out there? Empty (Alliance) Are there any other Twilights Hammer cultists out there?

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:19 pm

With Cataclysm pushing the Twilights Hammer cult out there and the news that they may be defeated in less than a year I thought I'd like to try it out before it's too late. I know Scourge players still exist after they where "defeated" in Wrath but I'd rather give this a try while it is still legit. Not wanting to form a guild or twilights hammer cult IC as I'm already a part of a cult/guild that I won't be leaving but I was wondering if there are any other alliance Twilights Hammer cultists out there to maybe work something out. Probably use Cyrdain for this as I think it would best suit him the most. He'd still be loyal to the Dark Realm, the Defiler and the Soulblighter but I think it could add some more dimension to his character and maybe a side plot tie in with him working for the Twilights hammer to bring about/ensure armageddon on Azeroth.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

(Alliance) Are there any other Twilights Hammer cultists out there? Empty Re: (Alliance) Are there any other Twilights Hammer cultists out there?

Post by Aluvielle Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:27 pm

There was only one cult i knew of but then came as fast as they went. Popular for a time but then were bombarded by all the Holy guilds or so i hear (dont quote me). Orai doomsayers called themselves. They are the only ones i came accross that were twilighty. Rest as you say are scourge.

Thorson, Dwarf, Drunk
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

(Alliance) Are there any other Twilights Hammer cultists out there? Empty Re: (Alliance) Are there any other Twilights Hammer cultists out there?

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Yes but like I said in my post I'm not looking for a guild. I want to know if anyone's characters are Twilight Cultists, or that they know of any. I am already a part of the Eyes of the Dark Realm cult but I want to add a bit more depth to my character. It would seem silly just "becoming" a twilights cultist I'd need some influence or exposure to what they are or what they do IC.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:38 pm

There is a problem that if you rolled a twilight cultist there would be a rae between the guilds to see which one took your head first. I saw one guy roll a baddie and as soon as it became known he was open to ic death, had a linch mob all trying to get the killer emote. Im sure he would rather have had a more "hollywood" death.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:33 pm

I'll talk to you in-game, Cyrdain.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:00 pm

That won't be a problem, of course I am OOCly fine with my characters being killed but as a cultist you obviously don't publicly advertise yourself ICly. If someone came up to me IC and attacked I'd ask for a reason OOCly if I suspected they ICly didn't know I was a cultist. I said ICly and OOCly a lot.. didn't I?

Okay, thanks Corleth.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Yeah but if someone wants to "prove" you are a cultist it isnt hard.

But meh good luck, dont mind me Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Nifty has served the Twilights Hammer as an acolyte for several months now, I'll poke you in-game.
Nifty
Nifty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 pm

WTF! Nifty Whyyyyyy!

(Does this mean dreth can finally watch nifty swing?)
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Why? Becouse it was all logical IC!
Nifty
Nifty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:45 pm

There are some of us aye. However we don't advertise it!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 pm

There aint no party like a twilight party...there really isnt.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Could any and all Twilight cultists or associates of said cultists or the cult please add me "Cyrdain" in-game please?
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Advertising isn't a problem too, I suspect we will be in the same circles ICly. Cyrdain is very much a cultist even if he won't admit it.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Nifty wrote:Nifty has served the Twilights Hammer as an acolyte for several months now, I'll poke you in-game.
Wait... what?
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Ezlbag wrote:
Nifty wrote:Nifty has served the Twilights Hammer as an acolyte for several months now, I'll poke you in-game.
Wait... what?

I know right! Lets burn her!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepoficus Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:51 am

I guess Twillight RP can happen really easely after Deathwing's fall, allthough still little chance, as Twillight faction doesn't seems to get much sympathy overall. Though I donno, may happen, evil RP is more enjoyable one imo.
Sepoficus
Sepoficus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:22 am

Ezlbag wrote:
Wait... what?

(Alliance) Are there any other Twilights Hammer cultists out there? 128693494471929690

Some would call this a shameless excuse to link a picture of a cute doggy with a silly meme.

They would be right.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Sorry for not having contacted you yet Cyrdain, found myself without any internet connection for 2 weeks >.<
Nifty
Nifty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Nifty wrote:Sorry for not having contacted you yet Cyrdain, found myself without any internet connection for 2 weeks >.<

That explains it....
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down