Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for Realm Forum RP Sticky content

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions for Realm Forum RP Sticky content Empty Suggestions for Realm Forum RP Sticky content

Post by Skarain Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Greetings, fellow roleplayers of RP-PvP servers.

I and Tantzui host together the Alliance RP Guild List and Horde RP Guild Lists on the RP-PvP server Realm Forums.

Recently, we got the two threads made Sticky, meaning that they will stay at the top of the page without bumping.

With this change, we had a brief chat on the ways we could make the most out of the now-sticky posts, to promote roleplaying on the RP-PvP servers.

As the Title of the topic says, we now ask for your community suggestions and thoughts on:

"What should the RP related Alliance/Horde sticky post on the Realm Forums contain?

You can find your way to the Realm Forums by following this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Realm Forum RP Sticky content Empty Re: Suggestions for Realm Forum RP Sticky content

Post by Skarain Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:33 pm

bump.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Realm Forum RP Sticky content Empty Re: Suggestions for Realm Forum RP Sticky content

Post by Naroma Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:41 pm

I'd like to suggest something. But I really have no idea! Beyond a list of Roleplay guilds its hard to think of what may be constructive. Perhaps some very basic guidelines or a link to a basic RP how-to? As in my personal experience I've found a lot of people interested who are inexperienced and nearly always benefit from being linked to a guide of sorts.

Might not be very beneficial, but suggestions make other people think as well.

Edit: I noticed there are links in the other sticky already. :')
Naroma
Naroma

Character sheet
Name: Naroma Herandir
Title: Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down