Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DefiasRP information thread for realm forum

4 posters

Go down

DefiasRP information thread for realm forum Empty DefiasRP information thread for realm forum

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:04 pm

This one is for you Thelos...

DefiasRP information thread for realm forum Picture_3

This one is of me steering DefiasRP, it's a metaphor Thelos, you like those!

Teasing aside and onto the actual topic at hand. I was hoping to put up an informative thread on the realm forums about DefiasRP, and most importantly to have the DefiasRP community write it together including it's reason for existence and the benefits it offers to roleplayers.

Once upon a time a DefiasRP thread had a sticky on the realm forum, if that were to happen again then those roleplayers looking to migrate from withering realms or Argent Dawn would quickly find where to find everybody else, (though I can still see the LFRP channels in-game are as strong as ever which is great!).

So, volunteers?

Back to top Go down

DefiasRP information thread for realm forum Empty Re: DefiasRP information thread for realm forum

Post by Cathee Norris Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:08 am

Great initiative. I'd help out, but I have a bunch of exams coming up so I really can't spare any time other than my 30-min gaming breaks from studying. If it's not finished by the time my exams are over I'll help out though Smile
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

DefiasRP information thread for realm forum Empty Re: DefiasRP information thread for realm forum

Post by Grufftoof Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:19 am

I believe the only "sticking point" previously with the BlizzDB sticky was this website's Banner ad which occasionally was for WoW Gold.

That's well passed now (at least I don't see the ads). So a sticky request for a new post might work. Plus it's (supposedly) easier now to join DBRP so there might be a trickle of new members.

But I won't be updating or creating a BlizzDB post personally.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Paia/Jenit Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:52 am

I'm not sure how useful putting it on the Battle.net realm forums would actually be. They're pretty stagnant. The Battle.net Roleplaying forum might be a little better but that's still fairly quiet.
Paia/Jenit
Paia/Jenit

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:54 am

Last time it was on a sticky there was a clear boost in new people joining. I'd say putting it on both the Defias Brotherhood realm forum, and the Roleplay Forum could be good.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:46 am

Paia/Jenit wrote:I'm not sure how useful putting it on the Battle.net realm forums would actually be. They're pretty stagnant. The Battle.net Roleplaying forum might be a little better but that's still fairly quiet.
The realm forum is the first place a person visits if he's interested in joining Defias Brotherhood, therefore it's extremely important to update it with informative topics, like guild recruitment ones or those about realm/recurring events. Take it as our realm's business card, it has to be the most "alluring" possible.

Good idea putting it on the Role-playing forum too.

Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:28 pm

I agree with the points made by Cathee and Zinkle.

I'm sure, seeing as volunteers are not entirely abundant on DefiasRP that this will take long enough for you have to insert something of your own Cathee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down