Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(H) (A?) Warlock council. (Better name in works.)

4 posters

Go down

(H) (A?) Warlock council. (Better name in works.) Empty (H) (A?) Warlock council. (Better name in works.)

Post by Liltheris Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:57 pm

So, the past while I have been wanting to create a Warlock council in RP. Similar to the Black Harvest, but not on the same scale. For those who may not know, the Black Harvest was a group of the most six powerful Warlocks on Azeroth. They met after Deathwing's defeat to discuss how to further their power. Now, the story of two of the members is continued in the Green fire questline for Warlocks, but I will not get into that here. The basic premise of this RP is, to create a council of Warlocks on Horde at first, (Alliance dealt with later, cross faction be annoying.) and create events based around the gathering of different artifacts and sources of power. There will be no guild made, or IC leader. I am making this post to gauge interest, and basically figure out people's ideas for this.

I am contactable on either Liltheris-Scarshieldlegion (H) Or by battletag: Calaedith#2296

I hope to hear back from you guys on this idea, hopefully we can get something going!
Liltheris
Liltheris

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

(H) (A?) Warlock council. (Better name in works.) Empty Re: (H) (A?) Warlock council. (Better name in works.)

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Not a warlock my self but one idea for a story continuation that comes to mind (Assuming you are able to gather others of a like mind) would be to combine powers to summon a demon from deeper in the void, as one would call on the wisdom of spirits via a ouija board; to seek it's knowledge (The demon in turn offering a pact of some description, or perhaps a sacrifice) The premiss being while you are powerful enough to communicate with it, you can not force it to do your bidding.

This seems (To me) a good starting point for a warlock RP quest.

Also for a demon name, I recommend Tchort. (Hows your Russian? >Smile )
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

(H) (A?) Warlock council. (Better name in works.) Empty Re: (H) (A?) Warlock council. (Better name in works.)

Post by Skarain Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Do not have an active Warlock nor do I play on the Horde, but I wish you the best of luck

Not creating a Guild for it is good. You are unlikely to get enough members to supply for an entire guild with specific concepts as this.

You could also keep it as a personal project of yours? Roam different Horde guilds to a Horde guild and asking for their Warlocks to represent the idea for them IC.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:20 pm

Sounds good to me. If the time works my Goblin would be interested in attending!

I'll bring fel-cookies.
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down