Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon blood - how it works?

4 posters

Go down

Demon blood - how it works? Empty Demon blood - how it works?

Post by Cosmo Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:07 am

Hey guys,

As you probably noticed, I start to be pretty active with Lantier these days, more than Hemorrhage, who finally does not fit anywhere anymore. That and none cares of her.
So as his main goal is to study blood of demon hunters and also on the past he used to study the matter on Orcs who drank Mannoroth's blood, I've a question: do we know how it work exactly or can I build something entirely?

Thanks for any light you could bring on that matter.

L. J.

Cosmo

Back to top Go down

Demon blood - how it works? Empty Re: Demon blood - how it works?

Post by Cid Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:57 am

Far as I can tell, demonic blood is a corrupting entity no matter how you put it. Expose living materia to it and the materia gets corrupted. As for exactly how it works, it be beyond me to explain, but roughly:
Common theme seem to be ingestion, allowing the corruption to work through your system and thus absorbing it better. It isn't the only way, but it seems to be one of the more fast and efficient ways to get corrupted. Reoccuring event as seen with the orcs and the Feltotem.

I don't know of any other use for fel blood (aside as ingame currency for resources, weird enough).
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:57 am

Summining rituals circles usually involve demon blood, as shown by The Last Guardian novel. Works as a reagent to empower warlock spells. Drinking demon blood also gives power, but also that corruption.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:02 pm

as skarain put, a number of spells can be enhanced though the use of demon blood, its highly valued among the warlock community for its value in such and often used in summoning.

Demon blood is empowering to consume and lore references demons using there blood as a bartering tool to mortals, more powerful demons can having more potent blood which just ups the value, drinking Demon blood generally leads down the path of corruption that leads to mutation, more sadistic mentality and high addiction

i would treat any who consume demon blood RP wise as akin to a junky to highly addictive drugs, lore does CLEARLY make note of how addictive doing so is, fel consumption generally leads to need and a hunger that cant be quenched by anything other than more fel, in fact the only difference to drinking demon blood and taking heroin is that demon blood makes you MORE powerful, increasing physical strength, toughness (probably due to mutations beginning) and more powerful spell casting

hope this helps (oh and PS a number of rituals and such require demon blood to work at all, so even a fel user who avoids drinking the stuff most likely has uses for it, also in WoD we was told of a non magical means to brake magical wards by using demons blood with refined gunpowder to make an explosive that will brake powerful arcane wards, reference to Megacharge's Cookbook for details)
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down