Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A/H RP-PvP initiative] Soulprice deal: Tanaan & Profit

3 posters

Go down

[A/H RP-PvP initiative] Soulprice deal: Tanaan & Profit Empty [A/H RP-PvP initiative] Soulprice deal: Tanaan & Profit

Post by Tantzui Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:04 am

*Following parchment can be found from the shady places of both Orgrimmar and Stormwind City.*

HEY YOU!
- Need some cash?
- Weapons?
- Magics of high quality for little effort?
- Don’t mind getting your hands dirty and know how to keep your mouth shut?

If this sounds good, keep reading.

Tanaan Jungle has information that is valuable for my cause. New knowledge about the Legion, this strange fel-juice turning orcs black instead of green and blueprints of magnificent fel-mechs. I want to learn about these things and I want you to help me with it. Sadly, as my time is limited I’m not able to translate and spent my time on making notes about their blueprints and spellbooks, you’ll need to gather them from individuals that have done it for me. I want them from fellow Azerothians.

Where or how did you gather said items is none of my business and no questions will be asked. As a gentle hint: “heroes” of your opposing faction have been raiding Iron Horde resources for quite a time now and most likely taken care of translation part too..

Whats in for you? This can be discussed to meet your needs. I am known honest business man of high quality enchants and magical items. Be it just a glowy illusion to fear your foes or living fire from the firelands itself attached to your monocle, I got it all –for a right price. Profit for both of us.

Get me 10 items for a start and we’ll talk. Ask around and you’ll find me, or my assistant from either Westfall or Barrens.

That’s all you need to know. Deal?

Accepting this deal releases the author from being responsible for any sort of violence, murders or acts of dark magics. No refunds.

OOC: What is this?

This is a small initiative to cause some PvP in Tanaan Jungle with a touch of roleplay! In short: You’ll need to kill people in Tanaan, grab a screenshot of your combat log where killing blow is seen and post it either here or PM the link of screenshot to me. Camping one person for getting all the kills is not allowed. Of course PvP is not the only accepted way of getting the items and deals can be made purely with RP aspect too, but as it’s RP-PvP realm I’d recommend some bashing of skulls.

For you this is a opportunity to get anykind of item IC’ly for your toon. This can be a reason to use that awesome but OOC looking weapon, get you in trouble with cursed boots of suicidal thoughts or whatever floats your boat, improve your RP or make progress for your characters story. Get those 10 first kills and we’ll make a deal. Wink

And yes, this is for both Horde and Alliance! When there’s profit and power to gain no loyalties will stop it.

Battlenet thread for this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tantzui on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A/H RP-PvP initiative] Soulprice deal: Tanaan & Profit Empty Re: [A/H RP-PvP initiative] Soulprice deal: Tanaan & Profit

Post by Baji Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:11 am

Ohhh myyy!
Baji
Baji

Back to top Go down

[A/H RP-PvP initiative] Soulprice deal: Tanaan & Profit Empty Re: [A/H RP-PvP initiative] Soulprice deal: Tanaan & Profit

Post by Tantzui Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the shady corners of Duskwood two persons with quite neat hats met to discuss terms of a grand deal.. Tanaan beware!
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Got to love when profit just comes right at you. Ah!

-----

Where my Hordies at?!
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:00 pm

Things took an unexpected turn as the secret location of our meeting place was found out by two Blood Elfs! They said they were lost but I do kind of doubt it.. This might be a problem..

------

Thanks a lot to elfs of The Crimson Sun for randomly happening to be around when we had business going on. You don't see -this- random RP happen everyday but when you do it's damn great! Sure made things more interesting. Very Happy

Do also check out what Vile Thorns did. Ain't that just nice?

Arli wrote:A bad-tempered forsaken mailman hands over a large hessian sack, the note attached to the sack reads "From Vile Thorn, let's talk business"

Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:27 pm

In the hassle of the Black Market, couple of shady figures appeared to have a meeting of some sort at the corner of marketplace. What where they talking about seemed unsure to many, but it might be that it had something to do with later beated old magi, drugged woman, burning tent and obscure images in the shadows..

-----------

Thanks a bunch everyone involved in todays RP! I doubt anything was planned far but lots of things were happening nonetheless. Honestly never thought such simple concept like this would lead to such interesting stuff like this. \o/

Some bonus promotion for the stage of todays meeting and event around it:
The Black Market: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Naroma Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Naroma wrote: Years have passed since the day I was almost vanquished from this world. Not a day goes by where that bastard doesn't cross my mind. Ever vigilant for signs of the Thorn. I couldn't care less if we've had no encounters in years, it means nothing. That elf must pay for what he has done, him and his whole damn rag tag band of scum. Today is the day I revisit my old nemesis, he clocked me as soon as I spotted him. Moments felt like hours and all that was replaying in my mind was his blade tearing my flesh. I will have my revenge. Mark my words, the Theatre will exact their vengeance.

--------------------

Such a small piece of RP has struck quite a chord of inspiration. I look forward to meeting old adversaries on the field of battle once more.
Naroma
Naroma

Character sheet
Name: Naroma Herandir
Title: Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down