Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you!

+4
Valdar/Melan
Jemerick
Odgan / Keag
Kil'drakor
8 posters

Go down

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Empty [H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you!

Post by Kil'drakor Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:08 pm

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Poster1i

Hey there! I am Mogul Wizzik P. Goldworth, the trustworthy owner of the illustrious Kajaro Trading Company. What's that, you're wondering what happened to the former owner, who rebelled against our beloved Trade Prince and was partly responsible for bringing the Bilgewater Cartel into the Horde? Who saved the Bilgewater goblins from slavery and an a life of misery? Well, he is gone, pal. Gone? Yes, gone, so deal with it! Sheesh.

Enough about him! Lets talk about me. Err... I mean the wonderful Kajaro Trading Company! After Mount Kajaro erupted and our beloved Trade Prince Gallywix brought us to Azshara, that goblin I’m not gonna name tried to rebuild the Kajaro Trading Company. Let's just say that was a thorn in the Trade Prince's side. One hostile take-over later and BAM I became the majority stockholder of the Company. And in case you're wondering, all allegations that the Trade Prince was involved in this scheme have so far remained unproven. Now that I'm pulling the ropes, business is booming, baby! You got to hand it to Hellscream, he sure knows how to get things done around here. I wouldn't be a goblin if I wouldn't had tried to get in on the action.

As you can tell, contracts have started piling up since the Cartel joined the Horde. And that's where you come in, the next sucker in line. You want to earn some macaroons, pal? Make a pile of moolah? Just sign this contract and you'll be one step closer to that dream of becoming a mogul like me. Keep dreaming, pal!

About us
In a lucid moment, Ildranor (Wizzik), Kamoho (Gilnix) and Gnash (Buck) joined forces and decided to fill the goblin-themed niche in a joint effort. Thus, the Kajaro Trading Co was born. The KTC is a rather heavy role-playing guild which aims to provide a fun, fresh setting for role-play. And let's face it, goblins definitely are fun! In time, we hope to provide not only our own members but the entire Horde role-playing community with fun events and interesting story-lines. A great ambition, indeed.

But, we can't do it alone! That's why we're looking for like-minded players who are willing to join this neat little project and call it their own. Currently, we feel no need to have a forum, and all applications will be done in-game and In Character. So, if you're interested, send an IC letter to one of the above mentioned goblins or head over to the KTC headquarters in Bilgewater Harbor for an interview!

We hope to see you soon!

Last edited by Buck/Gnash on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 6 times in total

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Empty Re: [H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you!

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Trainatron
After signing your employment contract, you will be given the opportunity to take the brand-new Kajaro Trading Company's Aptitude Test, developed by our finest tinkers. All you need to do is answer five simple questions and the KTC Train-a-Tron Deluxe will calculate in which department you will function best. Note that the machine's indication is not binding, however. Below, you will find a summary of departments and job descriptions.

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Financez

Dealer
"With the right bribes, anything is street legal."
Behind every mogul is a small army of dealers to ensure that sales get closed and contracts get reeled in. The dealer generally is in possession of a silver tongue and a sharp wit, which allows him to even sell snow to tuskarr.

Profiteer
"Skip to step three: profit."
Profiteers are goblins that have proven themselves in the field and therefore are rewarded with more lucrative contracts. Profiteers can be found around the globe as shopkeepers, innkeepers, bankers and foremen in service of the Kajaro Trading Company.

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Researchv

Test Subject
"My family comes from a long line of product testers leaving their mark; my grandfather's was thirty meters across!"
Innovation is a keyword at the Kajaro Trading Company – as are explosion, accident, and death. That’s why our test subjects work around the clock to ensure that our customers remain unharmed when buying our products. Relatively.

Researcher
"When in doubt... blow it up."
Our company employs the brightest minds of goblin kind. And that’s not just because this tinker’s hair is on fire. Alchemists and tinkers have joined forces to come up with great new products, which has allowed us to maintain our competitive edge.

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Securityb

Bruiser
"Protection. You're gonna get screwed without it."
Bruisers are the company’s muscle. These buff knuckleheads protect our goods and property, and will protect yours… for a price. In Bilgewater Harbor, they also enforce Cartel legislation and collect debts.

Goon
"You yell, we shell!"
The company’s elite outfit of mercenaries is called the Goon Squad. Goons are generally considered to be troublemakers and hooligans. In short, they’re bad-asses. For inexplicable reasons, the Goon Squad has a feud with the Gob Squad.

Last edited by Buck/Gnash on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:38 am; edited 6 times in total

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Empty Re: [H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you!

Past events

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Racec

Locations

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Bwh

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Fcma

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Iwc

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Tsw

Last edited by Buck/Gnash on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 am; edited 4 times in total

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Convinced yet, pal? Here's this contract I mentioned. I just need you to sign here and your ass is mine.

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Have I got a deal for you! Contractk

Last edited by Buck/Gnash on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Sign the contract.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 am

I can't read the small letters on the bottom. You accidentally wrote them with too small ones.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:03 am

Yes... 'Accidentally'.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:21 am

This looks really cool! Wish I had a Goblin.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Eselan/Valdar wrote:This looks really cool! Wish I had a Goblin.

Makeone! Very Happy

Reallylike the idea guys! I my join on Zepp some time in the future Smile

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:52 am

Thumbs up for a great idea. Really hope this gets some more goblins Rpers rolling the best race ever Razz
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:58 pm

This looks good...
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:58 pm

/firstrecruitfive

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:50 am

Join up now and get a free signed photo from Flumiwick Fizzlebang.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoho Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:53 pm

A bump for Glorious Goblins!
Kamoho
Kamoho

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Bump.

Why? Because all the Alliance guilds are doing it.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:13 am

Join us with your gobo, Dont have one? then create one you mook.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down