Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Little Big Brewery: Special Deal

+6
Braiden
Valerias
Feydor
Morinth
Lorainne/Bridlington
Hermie
10 posters

Go down

The Little Big Brewery: Special Deal Empty The Little Big Brewery: Special Deal

Post by Hermie Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:25 pm

The Little Big Brewery, although less than a day old and run by Dwarves, Human and Gnomes, are looking for extravagant human women to be Courtesans.

The Brewery are in need of the Courtesans to be extra nice to rich male customers and do as they command, to reel in extra money.

Up to be a Courtesan?: Batter your long eyelashes and put on your black mageweave leggings/ripped ogre lioncloths and get working for your pay.

**You must also be able to speak charmingly, know how to clean up and know the best way to get a man hammerd!**

Last edited by Fimbles on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Little Big Brewery: Special Deal Empty Re: The Little Big Brewery: Special Deal

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:28 pm

OUTRAGIOUS!

*Imprisons traiterous Kaldorei willing to humilate themselves and their kind.* Twisted Evil

Though honestly, a night elf dressing up like a cheap toy does sound rather character breaking. Neutral
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Little Big Brewery: Special Deal Empty Re: The Little Big Brewery: Special Deal

Post by Hermie Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 pm

><
Well I'll see if I get any. If not I'll get some human girls in. *nod*

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:35 pm

We tried several times t'get Shann laid, but she was completely oblivious and then was disgusted when she figured it out. XD Poor thing.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:36 pm

I was considering to peruse the brewery but if theres flappies around, it would deter me.
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:40 pm

xD Flappies. There was a couple, and one didn't understand common at all. So we tried explaining ourselves using crude sign language. Gyrating hips, etc. She backed off. Sad
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:36 pm

You desecrate the label of 'courtesan' by associating it with the description of such cheap whores!!

Ahem.

On a more helpful note, I kind of agree with the posters above that advertising solely for night elves might not work out well. Not to say that there are no night elves who might be found in a Stormwind bar, but it seems terribly unlikely given their proud and long-lived nature in lore. And as much as it's more typical, maybe you should consider human girls.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:42 am

I want to see some hot dwarven lasses!

Anyhow, I'd say night elves may not be the optimal choise no. Humans would be good.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Tsurana wrote:OUTRAGIOUS!

*Imprisons traiterous Kaldorei willing to humilate themselves and their kind.* Twisted Evil

Though honestly, a night elf dressing up like a cheap toy does sound rather character breaking. Neutral

Surely you could say the same about Muslim strippers and prostitutes in London? It's not character breaking at all, it's unreasonable expectations of people of a particular culture simply because the majority of them conform.

I'd still prefer to see more...home grown courtesans. Gnomes/Humans/Dwarves simply because it would look more natural and lead to less of the above comments. Razz
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Character Breaking! Hmph. Every character has their own personality, they're not all the same! And they'll change constantly, depending on decisions made by them and others around them. So really, it wouldn't be so outrageous to see a Night Elf courtesan. She (Or he!) will most likely have become this way due to the things happening to and around her. (Or him!)
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Well it's not that it would be impossible of course... but it would be more likely for there to be night elf courtesans in Darnassus rather than in Stormwind, y'know? Of course someone might come up with a reason for their night elf to be exactly this, and do a good job with it, but I think some of us are having images of the bad RP that does sometimes come of night elves walking around SW and slutting it up like human teenagers.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Yep. I've changed my Trade macro anyway to human girls. I'll do the same here.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Updated again! Humans are now allow to join our ranks! female or not. We are still in need of the courtesans however! Smile

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:03 pm

Lire would be an awesome Bartender/Bouncer, but she'd punch you out if your hands strayed.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Then if Lire pasted the recruitment interview, Lire'd be hired!

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:06 pm

And please guys! If Jesmund asks you to be a prostitute don't go too far being outraged he's incredibly stupid and simple ><

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Hahaha! He is a genious character.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Yup xD

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:28 pm

How often would one be required to attend the bar, if one were to sign up as a courtesan?

I'm wanting to get back into bar-rp but sadly, the Horde doesn't have many awesome bars. :< And my current barwench/bouncer is in a drunken stupor 24/7 and knocking out front teeth..

Sooo, I've been pondering getting into alliance-side RP a bit. Smile However, I'm not able to be horribly active, as the SGE is taking up most of my time.

I could manage a night or two every week though Smile
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Ondius Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Come come! Then we can work once again in the same tavern xD (bisheh)

Ondius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:32 am

Well are normal requirements are getting on two nights a week as like last night it can get incredibly busy!

And Jkeeto here if you recognise me from the SGE! Very Happy

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:03 am

Ah mai gaah! Bisheh!!! *flops about and ninjahugs*
Hmm Jkeeto.. Rings a bell.. But that's ages ago, no? Razz

I'll see what I can do though Smile Gots to get my internets fixed first, then I'll have a nosey about Smile What time do you usually open?
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:37 pm

It's 24/7 but I normally go in to work at around 16:00 server time.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down