Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP-PvP Realm rule set

+19
Coppersocket
Lexgrad
Ralegh
Ledgic
Beladon
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Rashka
Freemir
Ixirar
Groshnok
Zhakiri
Skarain
Skaraa
Ferrius
Robin Drake
Adry
siegmund
Baji
Krogon Devilstep
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RP-PvP Realm rule set - Page 3 Empty Re: RP-PvP Realm rule set

Post by Ixirar Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:35 pm

I don't think it's acceptable. I think ABOC were despicable. I think their actions made them assholes beyond belief. But while being an asshole puts you in the right to be annoyed/angry at the person inconveniencing you, it doesn't give you the right to go to the police about it. If you try, you may find that your inconvenience is not the prime directive of the police.

If you play a game specifically and primarily just to make sure all the other players are inconvenienced, you're an asshole. But if you're not breaking any rules, nobody should punish you for it.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:01 pm

I've joined in the discussion on the forum, well for now until it gets to the point where people keep stating the same things without any reasoning behind their statements.

It's something I do feel strongly about and is the reason I'll very likely be moving servers. I love rp/pvp but there are too few here now for us to interact with. The immersion that a good rp/pvp server can provide has been swamped by those that simply want to kill and camp players. We are rogues, we go where we want and we are never camped - but the people we want to play alongside or against do not have the escape advantages that rogues have. leveling alts is a no-no for me on this server...unless one of my many rogues of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:16 pm

In the other hand, death threats and such are perfectly reportable AND bannable, Krogon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:23 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:In the other hand, death threats and such are perfectly reportable AND bannable, Krogon.

Fortune then that nobody named 'Ixi' was in that channel. just some quiet lurker.  :O

Noise polution is a serious matter.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:57 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:In the other hand, death threats and such are perfectly reportable AND bannable, Krogon.

#busted#gungate

But srsly, shotguns are bad and death threats are unreasonable.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:03 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Copper's RBG group has specifically been known to seek out horde RPers and act like a nuisance when the queue got too long for their taste. I don't have proof, and I'm only echoin rumours here but I've heard a lot of people repeat the sentiment. Take it for what you will.
We've debunked this before, and no. We don't go hunting people during Queue times. We hunt people afterward. But your rumors are only that, rumors. There's no real proof to claim we've done this or that.

What we have done, is visit Silverlavia at several occasions and fool around a bit to deliberately piss off Uriel (and apparently, we also pissed off Arli).

We've also been unwanted visitors to a few RP events on Horde Side, but we're far from a common sight and we're just a "hit and run". We come, we attack in numbers way below the opposing sides' to just have some fun at their expense. We die, we leave.

But please, as usual you're likely "all-knowing" so I'd like to hear your source of this rumor. I bet you, it's origin is likely from people related to either Band of the Brave, Orcs of the Red Blade, or (Most likely) Dominion. Neither of which guild knows me very well, nor have any understanding of my or my groups behavior.

You can claim me as a "ganker", or whatever. But my group's based on the idea of having fun, and that's what we do. We enjoy PVP, so we seek it out. We however, don't go out of our way to make roleplayers lives miserable. If anything, we've helped roleplayers get the gear they need to fight off attackers.

But it really seems like certain people can't handle that Alliance players attack Horde cities, despite that said Horde attack Alliance Cities, or proclaim "war" against a Alliance Guild but when said Alliance Guild takes up arms against said Horde Guild, the Horde Guild gets really butt hurt. It's some really pretty double standard.

Now. If anyone wants to join our RBG group, we run them at every Thursday at 19:45. I'm the one in charge.
The only things that are asked of you are that you got Skype and full honor gear. That's it. I don't care who you are, what reason you're joining or what race or country you come from. You want to PVP? This is the group. We won't expect you to have any rating, we don't expect you to be top of your game, we don't expect you to roleplay.

There's also: Don't expect to win, don't expect us to be well mannered, and don't expect a good composition. We just take what we get and we run with it.
We don't play to win, we play to have fun. That said, if you misbehave too much or you're too unbearable I will remove you. I don't care for your life story or your opinions. You come to have fun with the guys and that's it. If you can't enjoy yourself then I have no need for you, and you can be sure I'll tell you that as well.

Many seem to have a very skewered view of who I am and don't join because of it, but if you're interested in doing weekly RBGs then please- do contact me.
Who knows you might even learn a thing or two and perhaps even change your (presumed) opinion. (Oh no!)

PS: Before I forget, apparently we've made certain Blood Elves so pissed with us for just attacking Silverlavia repeatedly that we're now "to blame for every RPer that gets ganked". A very big responsibility, I'd like to thank my mom, my dad, my siblings, my cats, my computer, my interent, my self-destructive graphic-card that bluescreens at random times for no reason.

They are all people who have been contributing towards the day I was awarded this generous gift, of which I was most grateful to receive.

Much love. Peace. /Leavesstage

(oh, and Arli. Please stay, I want to see you fail to gank me again. Seeing your whole guild get wrecked by my RBG team when you attacked outside our garrison was hilarious.)

Last edited by Coppersocket on Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed a unnecessary line, due to negative feedback.)
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Coppersocket wrote:
Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Copper's RBG group has specifically been known to seek out horde RPers and act like a nuisance when the queue got too long for their taste. I don't have proof, and I'm only echoin rumours here but I've heard a lot of people repeat the sentiment. Take it for what you will.
We've debunked this before, and no. We don't go hunting people during Queue times. We hunt people afterward. But your rumors are only that, rumors. There's no real proof to claim we've done this or that.

What we have done, is visit Silverlavia at several occasions and fool around a bit to deliberately piss off Uriel (and apparently, we also pissed off Arli).

We've also been unwanted visitors to a few RP events on Horde Side, but we're far from a common sight and we're just a "hit and run". We come, we attack in numbers way below the opposing sides' to just have some fun at their expense. We die, we leave.

But please, as usual you're likely "all-knowing" so I'd like to hear your source of this rumor. I bet you, it's origin is likely from people related to either Band of the Brave, Orcs of the Red Blade, or (Most likely) Dominion. Neither of which guild knows me very well, nor have any understanding of my or my groups behavior.

You can claim me as a "ganker", or whatever. But my group's based on the idea of having fun, and that's what we do. We enjoy PVP, so we seek it out. We however, don't go out of our way to make roleplayers lives miserable. If anything, we've helped roleplayers get the gear they need to fight off attackers.

But it really seems like certain people can't handle that Alliance players attack Horde cities, despite that said Horde attack Alliance Cities, or proclaim "war" against a Alliance Guild but when said Alliance Guild takes up arms against said Horde Guild, the Horde Guild gets really butt hurt. It's some really pretty double standard.

Now. If anyone wants to join our RBG group, we run them at every Thursday at 19:45. I'm the one in charge.
The only things that are asked of you are that you got Skype and full honor gear. That's it. I don't care who you are, what reason you're joining or what race or country you come from. You want to PVP? This is the group. We won't expect you to have any rating, we don't expect you to be top of your game, we don't expect you to roleplay.

There's also: Don't expect to win, don't expect us to be well mannered, and don't expect a good composition. We just take what we get and we run with it.
We don't play to win, we play to have fun. That said, if you misbehave too much or you're too unbearable I will remove you. I don't care for your life story or your opinions. You come to have fun with the guys and that's it. If you can't enjoy yourself then I have no need for you, and you can be sure I'll tell you that as well.

Many seem to have a very skewered view of who I am and don't join because of it, but if you're interested in doing weekly RBGs then please- do contact me.
Who knows you might even learn a thing or two and perhaps even change your (presumed) opinion. (Oh no!)

PS: Before I forget, apparently we've made certain Blood Elves so pissed with us for just attacking Silverlavia repeatedly that we're now "to blame for every RPer that gets ganked". A very big responsibility, I'd like to thank my mom, my dad, my siblings, my cats, my computer, my interent, my self-destructive graphic-card that bluescreens at random times for no reason, and finally I'd like to thank Wulfgnar for being a Femi-nazi Dominatrix that has a boy-love fetish but can't handle that people tell her the obvious, and Falrock for being just as sensitive about his characters name.

They are all people who have been contributing towards the day I was awarded this generous gift, of which I was most grateful to receive.

(oh, and Arli. Please stay, I want to see you fail to gank me again. Seeing your whole guild get wrecked by my RBG team when you attacked outside our garrison was hilarious.)

TL;DR Griefer.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Lol

We griefed you by doing what exactly? Get repeatedly Corpsecamped by your superior numbers? Man. That's some griefing.

Krgn plz
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Coppersocket wrote:Lol

We griefed you by doing what exactly? Get repeatedly Corpsecamped by your superior numbers? Man. That's some griefing.

Krgn plz

Visual disruption, forcing us to defend ourselves.

Believe it or not copper, Griefing doesn't have to involve the offender winning, only ensuring disruption and dismay to the targets detriment.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:23 pm

"Forcing us to defend ourselves"
Tough luck, it's PVP server. Man the fuck up.

"Oh no, we're under siege by a Gnome and her two to three compatriots. Better refill the tear gas so we can QQ all day long about our special snowflake time is disrupted for 3-5 minutes by people who are just having a bit of fun!"

You're pathetic. Tell me; why exactly are you on a RP-PVP realm? No, RP isn't a good answer. You can do that on Argent Dawn too. So tell me, what's your reason? Do you have one? Because I'd love to hear it.

It certainly isn't the PVP aspect, because you clearly loathe the very notion of it.

Oh, excuse me. I forgot that you don't loathe it if it's done on your special snowflake time, where mr.special snowflake has extended his stamp of approval of a very specific time where "PVP" is accepted.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Coppersocket wrote:"Forcing us to defend ourselves"
Tough luck, it's PVP server. Man the fuck up.

"Oh no, we're under siege by a Gnome and her two to three compatriots. Better refill the tear gas so we can QQ all day long about our special snowflake time is disrupted for 3-5 minutes by people who are just having a bit of fun!"

You're pathetic. Tell me; why exactly are you on a RP-PVP realm? No, RP isn't a good answer. You can do that on Argent Dawn too. So tell me, what's your reason? Do you have one? Because I'd love to hear it.

It certainly isn't the PVP aspect, because you clearly loathe the very notion of it.

Oh, excuse me. I forgot that you don't loathe it if it's done on your special snowflake time, where mr.special snowflake has extended his stamp of approval of a very specific time where "PVP" is accepted.

Because I like the community, well, most of it.

Incidently, thank you for making my point(s) for me, in their entirety.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skaraa Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:35 pm

Coppersocket wrote:
PS: Before I forget, apparently we've made certain Blood Elves so pissed with us for just attacking Silverlavia repeatedly that we're now "to blame for every RPer that gets ganked". A very big responsibility, I'd like to thank my mom, my dad, my siblings, my cats, my computer, my interent, my self-destructive graphic-card that bluescreens at random times for no reason, and finally I'd like to thank Wulfgnar for being a Femi-nazi Dominatrix that has a boy-love fetish but can't handle that people tell her the obvious, and Falrock for being just as sensitive about his characters name.

I've never heard of you, and therefore have no 'presumed' opinion. Your comments here, however, are very ungracious and passive-aggressive. They do you no service in making you appear as a reasonable and intellectual individual, and instead just make you appear to find the discomfort that you cause others funny. Your attack on Wulfgnar and Falrock does you the greatest disservice, as it shows you to be a rather nasty person who is unable to resist the urge for personal verbal attacks. Further, it had the effect of collapsing any rational argument that you had made above it, because tagging these points on the end damages your integrity greatly in my eyes (and likely the eyes of other people too).

I sincerely hope that you either posted this as an emotional reaction to other comments (and therefore, can reasonably be forgiven for your words) or, if you were completely serious, that you mature in the future.
Skaraa
Skaraa

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:36 pm

But please, as usual you're likely "all-knowing" so I'd like to hear your source of this rumor.

Calm down mate I said that I was only relaying what I'd heard. I'm making no claims that it's a definite truth. Ralegh asked a question, I told him what I knew.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:44 pm

Believe it or not copper, Griefing doesn't have to involve the offender winning, only ensuring disruption and dismay to the targets detriment.

Amazed, "Visual Disruption", so merely existing is disruptive to you. And on the point of Aarian been good friends with him throughout vanilla and all the way till he stopped playing, he'd actually find a red blade complaining about killing healers that were watching him pretty hilarious and petty, cus that's all you did, kill 1-3 healers merely watching you.

As for the red blade thing in Mulgore, I instructed them to move away and they did, nice that's not registered, though your guild leader did state "this means war" to Beladon after we killed him, so we arrived and brought war, you never supplied this war your leader declared, you also state it was all night which infact is a bare faced lie, though that's kind of usual from you.

Disciples of Light were disappointed though that a traditional Rp-PvP guild is no longer an Rp-PvP guild and doesn't even turn off blueshield, we didn't even blueshield for Aboc and the other ganking guilds, though i'm sure they can thank us for that, because otherwise we'd be constantly be visually disruptive to them.

Cross-roads incident=me on Burgen my warrior in Khaz'Modan Iron Guard waiting to ambush him only for Rargnasha to spot me, the only actual time that ganking could have taken place, because you were in your gear, that's an independent thing.

If you find 3 healers watching you ganking and griefing then your own shamans must give you a really hard time.

Last edited by Vardrek/Burgen on Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Skaraa wrote:I've never heard of you, and therefore have no 'presumed' opinion. Your comments here, however, are very ungracious and passive-aggressive. They do you no service in making you appear as a reasonable and intellectual individual, and instead just make you appear to find the discomfort that you cause others funny. Your attack on Wulfgnar and Falrock does you the greatest disservice, as it shows you to be a rather nasty person who is unable to resist the urge for personal verbal attacks. Further, it had the effect of collapsing any rational argument that you had made above it, because tagging these points on the end damages your integrity greatly in my eyes (and likely the eyes of other people too).

I sincerely hope that you either posted this as an emotional reaction to other comments (and therefore, can reasonably be forgiven for your words) or, if you were completely serious, that you mature in the future.
Fair enough, a very mature response. It wasn't necessary to add, no. In fact it was a completely pointless single jest at poking fun of two people who dislike me for petty reasons.

While I don't post much anymore, I'll attempt to improve that behavior in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: As for the passive-aggressiveness, that's a fundamental part which is a response to the general attitude on this forum and my dislike for it. While perhaps it gives me little credibility, it also doesn't necessarily show the personality behind who I am, or anyone else for that matter. A forum is a bunch of text, which can be read in many ways by many people. Feelings don't convey, and therefor is a atrocious medium to convey anything that should convey such.

Actually speaking to people over voice or otherwise in person is usually quite a different experience. Not always, but usually.

As much as I can be a crude (and/or immature) cunt, I have a firm belief in that the RBG group needs to be a friendly environment and it is. We've had people leave the group in the past, but they've all been because of disagreements with me personally. The two that have left have both left for rather petty reasons that has been a unfortunate detriment to themselves. They're both still very welcome to join us in the RBGs. I haven't banned anyone, and I really hope I will never have to. The group is for everyone to enjoy, and I'm not going to get in the way of that unless anyone gives me a good reason to do so.

I've been very dedicated to keeping the group nearly every week for over a year now and my hope is that the group will continue to run weekly even after I leave the game.

It truly is a lovely group, full of good people. Crude, but good.

Last edited by Coppersocket on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Vardrek/Burgen wrote:

Amazed, "Visual Disruption", so merely existing is disruptive to you. And on the point of Aarian been good friends with him throughout vanilla and all the way till he stopped playing, he'd actually find a red blade complaining about killing healers that were watching him pretty hilarious and petty, cus that's all you did, kill 1-3 healers merely watching you.

As for the red blade thing in Mulgore, I instructed them to move away and they did, nice that's not registered, though your guild leader did state "this means war" to Beladon after we killed him, so we arrived and brought war, you never supplied this war your leader declared, you also state it was all night which infact is a bare faced lie, though that's kind of usual from you.

Disciples of Light were disappointed though that a traditional Rp-PvP guild is no longer an Rp-PvP guild and doesn't even turn off blueshield, we didn't even blueshield for Aboc and the other ganking guilds, though i'm sure they can thank us for that, because otherwise we'd be constantly be visually disruptive to them.

Cross-roads incident=me on Burgen my warrior in Khaz'Modan Iron Guard waiting to ambush him only for Rargnasha to spot me, the only actual time that ganking could have taken place, because you were in your gear, that's an independent thing.

If you find 3 healers watching you ganking and griefing then your own shamans must give you a really hard time.

You came for Rp-Pvp?

Coppersocket wrote:We've also been unwanted visitors to a few RP events on Horde Side, but we're far from a common sight and we're just a "hit and run". We come, we attack in numbers way below the opposing sides' to just have some fun at their expense. We die, we leave.

Seems portions of your group disagree. Once again, the intent is what matters.

oh look, a meme.

Spoiler:
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:13 pm

Well isn't this fun.
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:18 pm

We came cus Rargnasha declared war, we came we saw, you brought none, only one who was a true red blade and Orc was Sadok the only non-blueshielded Orc of the red blade.

What we didn't expect was Orcs of the red blade/ you would be mega-butthurt.

As I said before as well with the 3 healers it's always you guys attacking, very easy to just ignore, we die, we leave, we don't stay the entire night and also it's the RBG group not the entirety of Disciples of Light.

Disciples of Light lost interest in Red blades long ago as being anything remotely close to it's origins of an Rp-PvP guild, so most of the guild doesn't bother with you. we're better spending it on people whom are Rp-PvP'ers/PvP'ers, we hoped for another Rp-PvP guild we were excited about the possible chance of turning up in Mulgore and having a scuffle with red blades, but all we found were blueshielders, wouldn't see Rehbande or Oznack doing that in the old days.

On site of any Alliance it'd be "Lok'narash! The Alliance scum-dogs are here, show these pitiful "men" the might of the Horde, Lok'tar ogar!" instead we got some sort of blue divine intervention with you guys.

But in all honesty Seiken, their is only one reason you're doing this and it's why you did most things back in "The Vanguard Rp-PvP Alliance" and it's for yourself, it's not for the community it's for your own selfish ego boost and if no one does it your way you get pissy about it and rage-quit, most often it's a guild, sometimes it's a faction, the realm rules aren't changing, get with the program.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Vardrek/Burgen wrote:We came cus Rargnasha declared war, we came we saw, you brought none, only one who was a true red blade and Orc was Sadok the only non-blueshielded Orc of the red blade.

What we didn't expect was Orcs of the red blade/ you would be mega-butthurt.

As I said before as well with the 3 healers it's always you guys attacking, very easy to just ignore, we die, we leave, we don't stay the entire night and also it's the RBG group not the entirety of Disciples of Light.

Disciples of Light lost interest in Red blades long ago as being anything remotely close to it's origins of an Rp-PvP guild, so most of the guild doesn't bother with you. we're better spending it on people whom are Rp-PvP'ers/PvP'ers, we hoped for another Rp-PvP guild we were excited about the possible chance of turning up in Mulgore and having a scuffle with red blades, but all we found were blueshielders, wouldn't see Rehbande or Oznack doing that in the old days.

On site of any Alliance it'd be "Lok'narash! The Alliance scum-dogs are here, show these pitiful "men" the might of the Horde, Lok'tar ogar!" instead we got some sort of blue divine intervention with you guys.

But in all honesty Seiken, their is only one reason you're doing this and it's why you did most things back in "The Vanguard Rp-PvP Alliance" and it's for yourself, it's not for the community it's for your own selfish ego boost and if no one does it your way you get pissy about it and rage-quit, most often it's a guild, sometimes it's a faction, the realm rules aren't changing, get with the program.

You sound Aggrivated Burgen, you should calm down.

Its not like someone outed you and your guildies as being Griefers while you were boasting atop a high horse--

...oh... wait...

The truth is Burgen, You and others entered this thread smugly with a high morale imperative, tripped over your own misdeeds and now your getting annoyed because everyone here can see that you, your guild or your "RBG group" as you seem to keep calling it, have gone out of your way to irritate other RP'ers through various means. Your a Hypocrite who indulged in the actions that I and others deplore, and one who resorts to slander and insult out of frustration.

And no amount of refering to me as 'Seiken' will change that. Now kindly stop De-railing this thread with your baggage, this was made to raise awareness of another thread.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:46 pm

This is nothing but trying to make some kind of mature uber comebacks right now, while making an argument that has no end

btw Seiken (see what I did there) ty for the shoutout

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:51 pm

Having had this thread brought to my attention: I'd just like to confirm on behalf of the Orcs of the Red Blade officer team that any views and opinions expressed by Krogon are exclusively his own, and while he has as the same right as anyone else to express them, they are not indicative of the guild at large.

Orcs of the Red Blade is under new leadership, and we'd prefer to look forward rather than dwell on the past. If any Alliance guilds are interested in RP-PvP, be it pre-planned or more spontaneous, simply get in contact and we'll arrange something to the mutual benefit of both parties.

Any other queries or concerns can be addressed via PM, in-game whisper or mail, or any of the usual other avenues.
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet
Name: Sadok Sharptongue
Title: High Blade Thur'ruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Looks like lolbane is not only getting ganked in game XD This thread is corpse camping. For the love of the light walk away Kro
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:32 pm

Lexgrad wrote:Looks like lolbane is not only getting ganked in game XD  This thread is corpse camping.  For the love of the light walk away Kro

By whom, exactly?
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:40 pm

Krogon wrote:You sound Aggrivated Burgen, you should calm down.

As I should be, because you're stirring shit on purpose in this thread on purpose because members of a certain guild don't agree with your attempt to change the server rules to something un-enforceable and flawed.

And if we observe all the way from page 3 you've been specifically on a crusade and specifically pushing the point, what you're trying to do is what Ixirar pointed out in another thread

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:"Doing something for the community" would be help people find a solution that actually solves the problem. No matter how huge, your QQ threads that you don't want to PVP on a PVP server are exactly that: Unreasonable QQ. They won't solve anything. And you starting a hate crusade against anybody who realises this and trying to make them look like outcasts who want to see the community die is laughable.

Krogon wrote:Its not like someone outed you and your guildies as being Griefers while you were boasting atop a high horse--

Except you didn't "out" anything, unless you are admitting that you're so insensitive you find three healers merely watching you griefing? Which is quite unreasonable.

Krogon wrote:The truth is Burgen, You and others entered this thread smugly with a high morale imperative, tripped over your own misdeeds and now your getting annoyed because everyone here can see that you, your guild or your "RBG group" as you seem to keep calling it, have gone out of your way to irritate other RP'ers through various means. Your a Hypocrite who indulged in the actions that I and others deplore, and one who resorts to slander and insult out of frustration.

Lol really we entered smugly into a thread where you're stirring shit again because Rp-PvP'ers who're also not always IC as the server rules permit decided to either have fun with another guild or watch a Horde event and see how you'd react (You killed us, we expected that, we didn't expect you complaining about exerting the minimal effort in actually doing so, oh the tragedy), as for slander only one guilty of that here is you with your behaviour we also call it defamation aka false claims, these false claims being ganking and griefing and the made up offense of "visually disruptive". What I said however, was not a false claim, pretty much the truth since your first day on DB Lord Seiken Trollbane. And I speak of experience from knowing you from Vanilla and onwards and working alongside you.

Krogon wrote:And no amount of refering to me as 'Seiken' will change that. Now kindly stop De-railing this thread with your baggage, this was made to raise awareness of another thread.

You were born on this server as Seiken Trollbane, I knew you for most of my Rp life on the server as Seiken Trollbane and you will leave both as Seiken Trollbane. And final point, you de-railed it yourself with your baggage (check page 3, it's true) and your little personal and very petty grudge.

Sadok wrote:Having had this thread brought to my attention: I'd just like to confirm on behalf of the Orcs of the Red Blade officer team that any views and opinions expressed by Krogon are exclusively his own, and while he has as the same right as anyone else to express them, they are not indicative of the guild at large.

Basically disregard Seiken because his behaviour is deplorable and will do damage to red blades, too late however as that damage is done.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Vardrek/Burgen wrote:
Krogon wrote:You sound Aggrivated Burgen, you should calm down.

As I should be, because you're stirring shit on purpose in this thread on purpose because members of a certain guild don't agree with your attempt to change the server rules to something un-enforceable and flawed.

And if we observe all the way from page 3 you've been specifically on a crusade and specifically pushing the point, what you're trying to do is what Ixirar pointed out in another thread

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:"Doing something for the community" would be help people find a solution that actually solves the problem. No matter how huge, your QQ threads that you don't want to PVP on a PVP server are exactly that: Unreasonable QQ. They won't solve anything. And you starting a hate crusade against anybody who realises this and trying to make them look like outcasts who want to see the community die is laughable.

Krogon wrote:Its not like someone outed you and your guildies as being Griefers while you were boasting atop a high horse--

Except you didn't "out" anything, unless you are admitting that you're so insensitive you find three healers merely watching you griefing? Which is quite unreasonable.

Krogon wrote:The truth is Burgen, You and others entered this thread smugly with a high morale imperative, tripped over your own misdeeds and now your getting annoyed because everyone here can see that you, your guild or your "RBG group" as you seem to keep calling it, have gone out of your way to irritate other RP'ers through various means. Your a Hypocrite who indulged in the actions that I and others deplore, and one who resorts to slander and insult out of frustration.

Lol really we entered smugly into a thread where you're stirring shit again because Rp-PvP'ers who're also not always IC as the server rules permit decided to either have fun with another guild or watch a Horde event and see how you'd react (You killed us, we expected that, we didn't expect you complaining about exerting the minimal effort in actually doing so, oh the tragedy), as for slander only one guilty of that here is you with your behaviour we also call it defamation aka false claims, these false claims being ganking and griefing and the made up offense of "visually disruptive". What I said however, was not a false claim, pretty much the truth since your first day on DB Lord Seiken Trollbane. And I speak of experience from knowing you from Vanilla and onwards and working alongside you.

Krogon wrote:And no amount of refering to me as 'Seiken' will change that. Now kindly stop De-railing this thread with your baggage, this was made to raise awareness of another thread.

You were born on this server as Seiken Trollbane, I knew you for most of my Rp life on the server as Seiken Trollbane and you will leave both as Seiken Trollbane. And final point, you de-railed it yourself with your baggage (check page 3, it's true) and your little personal and very petty grudge.

Sadok wrote:Having had this thread brought to my attention: I'd just like to confirm on behalf of the Orcs of the Red Blade officer team that any views and opinions expressed by Krogon are exclusively his own, and while he has as the same right as anyone else to express them, they are not indicative of the guild at large.

Basically disregard Seiken because his behaviour is deplorable and will do damage to red blades, too late however as that damage is done.

TL;DR Griefer
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next