Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(H-RP) Terms of Service (Goblin only)

4 posters

Go down

(H-RP) Terms of Service (Goblin only) Empty (H-RP) Terms of Service (Goblin only)

Post by Balex Dreadspracket Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:59 pm

OOC
Terms of Service is a newly founded Goblin only RP guild. We are a group of bankers, lawyers, loan brokers and bruisers (for protection). We provide insurance, loans, bank services and a good beating if you try to trick us.

We are looking for social and kind people to help us revive Goblin RP on defias to what it once were under leadership of Moneyfix and the old flying bolts. Please contact me for more information, also more to come seeing as this -IS- a newly founded guild.

IC
You tighten your tie and you give the misses a kiss on the cheek before you walk out the door. You're nervous...You think to yourself what good or bad could come of the job. You think of the lives you may have to destroy to keep your own intact. You stop before the doors of a small bank. You take a deep breath as you grab the handle.
You look around, a chair slowly turns towards you, a middle aged goblin smirks at you while he juggles a bag of gold in his right hand. He smirks.

"Balex Dreadspracket at your service, banker, lawyer....friend? I hear you're looking for work"

Terms of service INC's motto is gold first everything else later, we will not think twice to trick a family man into taking up a loan he can't repay only to bust down his door at night to reclaim what is rightfully ours....and more. So ready to make a fortune?

Ingame contacts

Balex
Rahxo

Balex Dreadspracket

Back to top Go down

(H-RP) Terms of Service (Goblin only) Empty Re: (H-RP) Terms of Service (Goblin only)

Post by Demurral Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:09 pm

[X] I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

(H-RP) Terms of Service (Goblin only) Empty Re: (H-RP) Terms of Service (Goblin only)

Post by Robin Drake Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:12 pm

I had an amazing amount of fun reading the IC section of this post out loud to people on Skype. Good job.
Robin Drake
Robin Drake

Character sheet
Name: Robin Drake
Title: Wolf of Shady Lady Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolerien Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:21 am

Brilliant. I look forward to some Goblin rp soon Smile

Anyone else read the IC part in an internal goblin voice?

Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down