Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Goblin Council.

3 posters

Go down

[H] Goblin Council. Empty [H] Goblin Council.

Post by Salketh Fri May 24, 2013 10:43 am

[H] Goblin Council. 4uhyxh

Oppression and greed. Our society has founded itself on these values for so long. Which Goblin has most moolah, which Goblin has the most assets. Those who weren't lucky enough or couldn't amass the money are slaves. Its the way we do things.

But things have changed. After Kezan was burned to the ground many Goblins, even those with wealth found themselves with -nothing-. And who took advantage of that? Gallywix. He let thousands of our Goblins drown fleeing Kezan while he made himself the richest Goblin in Azeroth.

And what now? He controls the market, trade, resources. Normally this would be acceptable but supporting Garrosh will only end up with one thing – Any Goblin not named Gallywix will either be murdered or treated worse than dirt. If Garrosh wins this mad war, he's going to wipe out anything that stands in his way – And that means us slave Goblins.

Normally I wouldn't give a care, not in the slightest. Tough luck I'd say. But things have changed. There's nothing good to be gained with accepting slavery now. If we do that we're all going to die. You want moolah? You want wealth? You want to live? You got to fight back.

My name is Silvergrin. I'm possibly one of the poorest free Goblins in Azeroth. And I'm sending this out in a hope other Goblins will come and meet with me, form a group against the oppression of our kind. I've shelved my pride, my customs, my beliefs to do this.You want to be somebody in this day and age? You gotta fight for it more than ever now.

Make the right choice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Defias!

So, what is this i'm proposing here? Its a little initiative to stimulate some Goblin RP. I can't create a guild, I've too many commitments, and I don't think there is enough of a playerbase to support one. I think the Goblin RP'ers on the server are happy with their guild, and who am I to try and drag them away?

What this is, is a movement to organise either once a week/fortnight (Depending on times and the such) to have a gathering of Goblins to discuss current affairs. Call it a council if you will, where any Goblin that is against Garrosh/Gallywix can come and join. It doesn't even have to be a main character, anyone is more than welcome to level a Goblin to 12/13 and come along.

As said the idea is simple enough. Bring Goblins to pre-arranged meeting point and organize some kind of council RP where we meet and discuss events and how to move forwards/support the rebellion.

Going forwards from now, i'll use this thread to advertise the dates of each event, which I cannot sadly set a fixed day as my work shifts change, but once a week or fortnight (Depending on interest) Is easily feasible.

Any ideas, comments, pledging yourself to the cause or just general pokes – Let me know either here or in game, my battletag is – lewismassey#1935

Now go roll a Goblin!
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Goblin Council. Empty Re: [H] Goblin Council.

Post by Coppernut Fri May 24, 2013 4:15 pm

KeisharaWildeye wrote:

Now go roll a Goblin!

but but

fek it

but yay for goblins
Coppernut
Coppernut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carandor Mon May 27, 2013 3:05 pm

If I had a char-spot I'd definitely meet IC. Yay for goblins!!
Carandor
Carandor

Character sheet
Name: Carandor Northstar
Title: Kaldorei Marine, and student of the Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Tue May 28, 2013 11:58 am

Good to hear either way. Im still flattening out details myself. Will update this soon once my ideas are in order!
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down