Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Ironboot MPG (Goblin only RP guild)

+2
Hermie
Salketh
6 posters

Go down

[H] Ironboot MPG (Goblin only RP guild) Empty [H] Ironboot MPG (Goblin only RP guild)

Post by Salketh Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:25 am

“Posters hang from the walls of all the major cities

You a Goblin and looking for work? Tired of being undercut by Gallywix, and having that gigantic green belly steal all your moolah only because he has all the contacts in town? No more is that the case! Ironboot MPG is alive and needs Goblins from all areas of work! If you're a medic, loaner, skilled in a particular trade, explosives expert or even just a chauffeur as long as there is profit to be made from your line of work, Ironboot MPG wants you! If interested, the office is located in the Valley of Honour, Orgrimmar. Ask for Sazt Silvergrin.

What the hell are you waiting for?!"

~

There was a calm mood in the office of Ironboot MPG. A single Goblin sat behind the desk, sorting through paperwork. Clad in heavy plate armour, and with his mace and shield resting against the wall, the Goblin furrowed his brow as he read the information before him with his one good eye. The other eye was covered with an eyepatch, and the skin around it was light green and scarred. This was Sazt Silvergrin, also known as Ironboot. The C.E.O of the newly formed company, Ironboot MPG, he had only officially been a company for a scant few hours and yet he had two budding employees, that had been hard at work already tidying the office. The crates full of contacts were organised, the supplies had been labled accordingly, and ready to be shipped, and the merchandise had been cleaned and inspected. All in all, it had been a good first day. He had given the two the rest of the day off, as he finished up with the paperwork.

Pausing from the few documents left in front of him, he looked around the room, smiling to himself. “Ya' done good, ya' done good. From this room, were gonna' ruin dat' Gallywix's empire from da' inside out.” Grinning to himself, he turned back to his paperwork. He would be here a few more hours yet, finalising everything, but he was willing to do what it took to provide a better life not just for himself, but Goblins everywhere.

In the distance, a gong could be heard chiming twelve times.

Welcome to the newly founded Goblin RP guild, Ironboot MPG!

Some of you know me, some of you don't. I've been here probably two months now, and Ive had not only a fantastic time RP'ing, but ive made a lot of friends with great people. I did notice however, the lack of a Goblin RP guild, and quite frankly I was shocked at this fact, and have decided the server needs one, as Goblin RP is pretty awesome!

It was with this vision in mind that I created Ironboot MPG. It is a company, not a cartel with a single purpose; to bring competition to Gallywix and provide a better life for Goblins everywhere.

What are we?
A Goblin lead, Goblin only company. We have contacts across the Horde, which in turn are jobs for the Goblins of the company. There is always work in the system, it just needs Goblins willing to do the work. Good rates too!

What are the ranks?

The ranks are as follows:

C.E.O: The boss, the person in charge of the company

Executive:There are two of these, yet to be defined. These are the bosses right and left hand men. They run the guild when he isn't around, and are responsible for any mishaps that happen when the Boss isnt around:

Bodyguard: There will be four of these, two for the boss and one each for the Executive. They are the eyes and ears of the Boss/Executives when their backs are turned. They are ruthless they are cold, they will murder any that attempt anything on the Boss/Executive. Not to be underestimated.

The three ranks above are the officer ranks.

Manager: There will be four Managers, one for each of the ranks that generate profit. They are in charge of seeing the new Employee's through, helping them better their abilities and crafts. They will be skilled in each of the ranks they lead.

Managers are sub-officer ranks.

Tradesmen: Tradesmen cover a wide varity of skills, from engineering to blacksmithing, loaners to tailors. This rank covers the most array of skills, and is filled with talent from all aspects

Bruisers: Exactly what it says on the tin. These guys are tough, and take a beating. They dish out the pain and can take it in return. Most of the manual labour, or killing jobs will go to these guys.

Medic: Medics heal people. They can be priests of the holy light, shamans using the spirits or perhaps very skilled in triage. Potential for even surgeons (Que mad doctor).

Spec ops: Every company has its dodgy parts. This is the same in Ironboot. Spec ops are shady Goblins, who specialize in assassination, info gathering and any other shady business. Sneaky buggers.

Employee: The trial rank. To pass trial your Goblin must complete a total of four jobs, in regard to whichever rank you wish to pursue, to prove they will be a worthy asset to the company.

And thats about it folks. If anybody is interested, please do not hesitate to leave a reply on this thread here, or contact my Goblin (Silvergrin) and i'll sort you out an interview. If im not on my Goblin, I might be on one of the characters listed In my signature Smile

The guild is band new, so it has a total of three players and no guild levels. Im looking for people with patience, a little bit of activity and are willing to kickstart Goblin RP, to get a stable group that can interact with the rest of the horde, and steal all of their money.

Look forwards to hear from you!

Last edited by Noko/Keishara on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Ironboot MPG (Goblin only RP guild) Empty Re: [H] Ironboot MPG (Goblin only RP guild)

Post by Hermie Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:06 am

Great initiative. I have two Goblins able to join. Well maybe only one. PM me here, Calwyen or poke Kuzzeon in game.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Ironboot MPG (Goblin only RP guild) Empty Re: [H] Ironboot MPG (Goblin only RP guild)

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Bump etc!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 am

I can only expect good things, (and high interest rates) from this company!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Thanks for the support so far Smile <3

Currently, we have 5 members, which im pretty pleased with on the third day of life. Looking to hold some events once we get perhaps 1-2 more members. Will be focusing on creating IC contacts with the Horde guilds (Banner, Blades, Darkspear, Thorns etc) to broaden customer base Smile

Look for us! Smile
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 am

First event tomorrow night in Thunder Bluff! Meeting the Tauren and establishing trade routes and trading rights in Thunder Bluff. 8pm server time, and anyone is free to come down and meet the Goblins Smile
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Looking forward to our first event Very Happy

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:01 am

So we had our first event today! Meeting the Tauren. It all went very very well, made contact with the Tauren and established trade rights. We hung about a little and explored the place too. Heres a few screenshots Smile

[H] Ironboot MPG (Goblin only RP guild) 2i95klv

[H] Ironboot MPG (Goblin only RP guild) Ixte37

All in all it was a great event in total, and many thanks to Sonitus and crew from Banner for making it possible Smile
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Shameless self bump.
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:35 am

Well, hopefully we will soon be able to do some good old fashioned goblin vs gnome war for the doomsday weapon schematics.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:41 am

Ezlbag wrote:Well, hopefully we will soon be able to do some good old fashioned goblin vs gnome war for the doomsday weapon schematics.
[H] Ironboot MPG (Goblin only RP guild) E-Nuclear-Bunker
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Ezlbag wrote:Well, hopefully we will soon be able to do some good old fashioned goblin vs gnome war for the doomsday weapon schematics.

I hope so indeed! Intrest in the guild has dwindled the last few days, but if I keep advertising, I may get somewhere Smile
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down