Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is all the RP on Horde?

4 posters

Go down

Where is all the RP on Horde? Empty Where is all the RP on Horde?

Post by Ellisa Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Hey everyone! Just about a week before Warlords of Draenor I was Rping with people in the Silvermoon inn but since then everyone has completely vanished, does anyone know what's happened to all the RPers on Horde. I'm in a raiding guild and looking for a place to go and RP when I have nothing to do, I came to Defias from Argent Dawn.

Ellisa

Back to top Go down

Where is all the RP on Horde? Empty Re: Where is all the RP on Horde?

Post by Skarain Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:36 pm

The RP on Horde is quite Guild Focused. Most of those folks are our in Draenor to my belief.

Try doing /who Ashal Anore, Blood Wolf Clan, Crown Crossbones Company, Orcs of the Red Blade, Painted Skulls, Path of Dawnchaser, Second Gurubashi Empire, Shatterskull Marauders, Sin Draco, Shgla phgwa An shel, Silence, The College of Revenants, The Flying Bolts, Vile Thorn

Those are the Horde RP guilds from http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11890219225

Also try to /join HordeRP and ask where folks do RP these days.

I don't play on the Horde but i hope this helps!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:02 am

Though I can only speak for the few guilds that I'm familiar with, I do think most of us are busy RPing somewhere in Draenor right now. As Skarain said, guilds tend to stick together quite a bit, so your best bet might be to contact any one of them and see if you can join in on their little antics, which you usually can!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:00 pm

A part of Ashal Anore is indeed at Draenor at the moment, though we do still have people still in Silvermoon. As many people are still leveling since the release of WoD, we've just recently resumed the roleplaying. Just do /who Ashal Anore to see if anyone is online Smile And if you're from Argent Dawn, I just have to say welcome to the server (even if I might be a bit late with that if you were here already before WoD launch)! And I hope to be able to Rp with you anytime in the future!

-Sal, Ashal Anore
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down