Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Companion - always by your side

5 posters

Go down

The Companion - always by your side Empty The Companion - always by your side

Post by Wrylas Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Found pinned at regular intervals around Stormwind City is a large poster...

The Companion
always be your side

Citizens of the Alliance, The Companion - an exciting new newspaper for the thoughtful - is hiring writers and contributors to fill our first edition.

The Companion features current affairs, expert analysis and comment and discussion to inform, educate and engage our readership. We also feature fun quirks like recipes; interviews; advertisements and entertainment.

If you wish to join the team of journalists, make contact with either Webbles Boozeboat the owner or Wrylas Moonburn the editor

The Companion, The Companion tagline and all affiliated content is the intellectual property of A Webblesque Enterprise

OOC:

The Companion - always by your side

Last edited by Wrylas on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Drastically improved the layout so it no longer looks awful)

Wrylas

Character sheet
Name: Wrylas Moonburn
Title:

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Companion - always by your side Empty Re: The Companion - always by your side

Post by Skarain Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:30 am

OOC: This thread is noted. I will try to get you a 'Military Informant', either by writing things myself or order a Private to the job to provide updates from the battlefield... once we get on the battlefield. I 'may' also get in touch with Skarain and write occasional things on her, but probably not since she prefer to keep a low profile. Maybe with a cover-up name. Who knows. But yeah. I'll be in touch least in the military informant matters.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

The Companion - always by your side Empty Re: The Companion - always by your side

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:45 am

(( A shame that it's GHI, I'd be very interested in joining if it was a forum thing. ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:50 am

erwtenpeller wrote:(( A shame that it's GHI, I'd be very interested in joining if it was a forum thing. ))

Why don't you just get GHI, though?

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrylas Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:28 pm

Thanks for the interest Skarain, it'd be very useful should you get us a military informant. I'll see if I can catch you online.

Wrylas

Character sheet
Name: Wrylas Moonburn
Title:

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Looking forward to the first print of your newspaper. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Webbles Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Rumour has it it will be issued on Thursday!

Unless the patch kills GHI entirely. Neutral
Webbles
Webbles

Character sheet
Name: Webbles Boozeboat
Title: Her Majesty

http://thescarlet.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Looking forward to it! Very Happy Very Happy

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down