Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a power-hungry assistant/companion/servant/minion/....

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a power-hungry assistant/companion/servant/minion/.... Empty Looking for a power-hungry assistant/companion/servant/minion/....

Post by Melnerag Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:12 pm

So, I am looking for a companion to help out with some of the role-play I am doing on Sophyra. Namely doing actively evil, occult and cultisch stuff with her, or for her when she can't do it in person. First of all, you should be interessted in your character and the character-progression or action this sort of role-play can offer. I don't feel right about having 'minions' I just boss around, and I will only accept a partner if he/she -gains- something from all this roleplay as well. I will gladly help you with character progression as well, so if you want to roll some lumberjack-aspiring-cultist - this is the time Smile

I am looking for a person to help make an interessting story , and create immersive role-play for the both of us, so you have an OOC say in where things go, how they go and what shape they take. Right now I have enough tools for occult role-play, but they could always use testing and improvement, and who knows, may be you have some brilliant ideas as well?

Activity is not really an issue for me personally. If you play every day - awesome, if you play only in weekends - also fine. But you must enjoy your character, and the concept we are to work on enough to role-play it even when we are not actively together. (ex: carrying out assignments). At last, you must be willing to interract with other role-plays a lot, and be ready for occasional emote-battle.

As for the activity: Sophyra serves a demon, and as part of that service she needs to provide 'payment' in exchange for power and advance agenda of the demon. Other than that, she has her own research and her own ambitions of power and what-not. It is of course up to you where to take a place in that story, either just carry out assignments and progress your character as you receive dark rewards, or actually get into the whole demon-worshipping as well and be more of a companion and a 'friend'.

I would prefer if you poked me for details in-game, or sent me a PM as I prefer not to put too many spoilers on the forum
I can be found on Sophyra or Exaythe
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Looking for a power-hungry assistant/companion/servant/minion/.... Empty Re: Looking for a power-hungry assistant/companion/servant/minion/....

Post by Lavian Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Ireth wasn't enough? XD

Buuut I suppose I could be up for this on Ithric.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Looking for a power-hungry assistant/companion/servant/minion/.... Empty Re: Looking for a power-hungry assistant/companion/servant/minion/....

Post by Iralan Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 am

Power hungry companion is only available on horde side, at least when it comes to me:-)
Iralan
Iralan

Character sheet
Name: Iralan Brightstar
Title: Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down