Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How old is your character OOCly?

+25
Paia/Jenit
Jeanpierre
Littlepip
Catari
Brigs Morgan
Drustai
Lavian
Tantzui
Lini
LomenĂ¡r Nightsinger
Arabella Greene
Kayle Ravelle
Maelmoor
Krogon Devilstep
Rargnasha
Garrett
Thondalar Stormleaf
Officer High Morale
Ixirar
Adry
Mallucis
Helmut
Rashka
Amaryl
Ferbian Gormaine
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How old is your character OOCly? - Page 2 Empty Re: How old is your character OOCly?

Post by Ferbian Gormaine Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:28 am

Adry wrote:Oh, we're not just talking about the actual roleplaying characters? Well in that case, Adelane has existed as my main Hunter since the first few weeks after release of Vanilla.

Well that was actually the intention yeah, the actual roleplaying character. Although I guess it doesn't overly harm to share how the character is overall, even if not the intended purpose Wink
Ferbian Gormaine
Ferbian Gormaine

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

How old is your character OOCly? - Page 2 Empty Re: How old is your character OOCly?

Post by Amaryl Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:43 am

Sept 14 2005. so slightly more than 9 years old. I reckon some characters are older by a few hours, but can't be more than that...

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:17 am

9 years old Amy.. Wait, you're hanging out in bars with a 9y old?!
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Paia/Jenit Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:32 am

Paia (DB Priest edition) was rolled in mid November 2012 but was a fork off and kind of sort of but not really a continuation of: Paia (AD, originally TVC Warlock edition) was rolled in early (Q1?) 2007.

Jenit (Under a different name) was rolled just before the Sunwell patch because I wanted to be a Gnome rogue rather than a human one and race changes weren't in yet. So Feb/March 2008. She's been Jenit in one form or another since early 2013.
Paia/Jenit
Paia/Jenit

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:49 am

Monny was made as a character just after the beginning of cataclysm.
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Ledgic and Aramus are 9 and a half years now. Madness
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Coppersocket is somewhere over 9 years old, although was known as Rizual the Tauren back then.

Teeru was created a few months before TBC.
My priest is about 4 years now I think. Or 3?
Monk's less than a year old.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:13 pm

My oldest character is my Paladin, originally a Blood Elf on Stormscale made in mid TBC and is now a dusty inactive Draenei on DB, but my biggest 'main' has to be my Priest.

He's been literally every race a Priest can, (bar Gnome, sorry Gnomes :3), and was made shortly before Wrath so he's six, coming up seven, years old now. Old enough to retire methinks.

My main characters now are much younger, the Warlock and Shaman were made early Cata and the Warlock has only been properly played this expansion whilst the Shaman was mostly played as a Dwarf in Cataclysm and is planned to be the main in WoD as an Orc.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2