Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first three members of the Council of Seven have been chosen!

+16
Sylvina
Dyrael/Alexandra
Vivienne Apperley
Gunnell
Shaelyssa
Muzjhath
Kristeas Sunbinder
Antistia
Saevir
Krogon Devilstep
Mallea/Trollmeat
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Sinnadrin
Koroko
Magaskawee/Anaei
Rhenchu
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The first three members of the Council of Seven have been chosen! Empty The first three members of the Council of Seven have been chosen!

Post by Rhenchu Mon May 17, 2010 8:28 pm

The first three members of the Council of Silvermoon have been chosen!

The Minister of Foreign Affairs is Mithailien!
Congratulations to her! May she work well with our allies!

The Minister of Internal Affairs is Nessra
Congratulations to her! May she do her best to manage the population of Quel'Thalas and their interests!

The Minister of Culture and Knowledge is Saevir!
Congratulations to him! May he teach the young of the Blood elven ways and stories of old!

More Ministers will be chosen once the people of Quel'Thalas meet again next week! Keep yourself updated here!

Last edited by Varanis on Sat May 22, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cerrania have resigned from the Council therefor, Mithailien her deputy have grain the post of Foreign Affairs.)
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

The first three members of the Council of Seven have been chosen! Empty Re: The first three members of the Council of Seven have been chosen!

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 8:46 pm

I read.

"Sin Belore > you."

"Sin Belore > you."

"Sin Belore > you."

At those names. ;>

Back to top Go down

The first three members of the Council of Seven have been chosen! Empty Re: The first three members of the Council of Seven have been chosen!

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon May 17, 2010 8:57 pm

I read that the damn elves are founding democracies when they should be doing their hair!

Although grats to you three, a structured Government is nescessary it seems or chaos ensues.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Koroko Mon May 17, 2010 9:09 pm

here's hoping it brings some PG rated action to Silvermoon!
Koroko
Koroko

http://defiaseu.wikia.com/wiki/Koroko_Nightwatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinnadrin Mon May 17, 2010 9:13 pm

And then, the Regent Lord's Honor Guard stormed in from the next room and arrested everyone for conspiracy against the state and the monarchy.

True story.
Sinnadrin
Sinnadrin

Character sheet
Name: Lord Sinnadrin Sunfury
Title: Sun King Aspirant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Mon May 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Sinnadrin wrote:And then, the Regent Lord's Honor Guard stormed in from the next room and arrested everyone for conspiracy against the state and the monarchy.

True story.

Clearly you mean the lord's honor guard stormed in from the next room where the three alliance sympathizers, plotting against the regent-lord, conspirators with hair that had not been taken properly care of, who were clearly armed and dangerous, aswell as threatening in behavior stood, as the honor guard used necessary force to neutralize them.
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallea/Trollmeat Mon May 17, 2010 9:21 pm

I won't rest until someone dead's on that council.
Mallea/Trollmeat
Mallea/Trollmeat

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinnadrin Mon May 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Bennedict wrote:...conspirators with hair that had not been taken properly care of...
The first three members of the Council of Seven have been chosen! 211-67
Simpleton.
Sinnadrin
Sinnadrin

Character sheet
Name: Lord Sinnadrin Sunfury
Title: Sun King Aspirant

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon May 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Bennedict wrote:
Sinnadrin wrote:And then, the Regent Lord's Honor Guard stormed in from the next room and arrested everyone for conspiracy against the state and the monarchy.

True story.

Clearly you mean the lord's honor guard stormed in from the next room where the three alliance sympathizers, plotting against the regent-lord, conspirators with hair that had not been taken properly care of, who were clearly armed and dangerous, aswell as threatening in behavior stood, as the honor guard used necessary force to neutralize them.

sorry, not alliance. no dramatics here m8.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 10:18 pm

I'm not in there. Win is not present.

Edit: Applying for minister of abscense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Archal/Hazrah/Vaneyk wrote:I'm not in there. Win is not present.

Lame. Even I was there. I even tried out for the position of Minister of Culture and Knowledge, but...sadly, my face is not so well-known. *morose sigh*

Still, think of the children!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Mon May 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:
Archal/Hazrah/Vaneyk wrote:I'm not in there. Win is not present.

Lame. Even I was there. I even tried out for the position of Minister of Culture and Knowledge, but...sadly, my face is not so well-known. *morose sigh*

Still, think of the children!

On the plus-side, the Midsummer Fire Festival in Silvermoon will now officially be FABULOUS!
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Fel, minister of culture? Science?

I lol'd Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Tue May 18, 2010 5:06 am

Mallea wrote:I won't rest until someone dead's on that council.
Can I get a hooah?!
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue May 18, 2010 8:34 am

Well, in an ooc way, there is someone dead on the council.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Tue May 18, 2010 8:48 am

I am still off the opinion that there were far to few people from the blood elf community there for the council in the end to actually be able to matter and act like a council without falling into a huge drama chasm.
Seen proof enough of that happening with the SW council where, while 100% unsure, I belive quite a few more are in on the voting and who's on it buissnes.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Tue May 18, 2010 9:38 am

Marogg wrote:I am still off the opinion that there were far to few people from the blood elf community there for the council in the end to actually be able to matter and act like a council without falling into a huge drama chasm.
Seen proof enough of that happening with the SW council where, while 100% unsure, I belive quite a few more are in on the voting and who's on it buissnes.

As nice as it would have been to have nearly every single blood elf RPer present, the truth is that huge part either don't play very actively, or just can't find a reason to care. If we had to solve that first, the council (or any similar initiative) would never happen. I did see a good part of the regulars of Silvermoon there last night at least.

As it is, everything about the formation of the council have been conducted ICly. If someone does find out later that they disagree ICly with the council, then hopefully they will use the opportunity to RP out their disagreement.
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue May 18, 2010 10:18 am

I think the care will come once we got the council running, considering it will give opportunity for non guilded blood elf roleplayers to join into something blood elf centric and structured.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Tue May 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Saevir wrote:
Marogg wrote:I am still off the opinion that there were far to few people from the blood elf community there for the council in the end to actually be able to matter and act like a council without falling into a huge drama chasm.
Seen proof enough of that happening with the SW council where, while 100% unsure, I belive quite a few more are in on the voting and who's on it buisness.

As nice as it would have been to have nearly every single blood elf RPer present, the truth is that huge part either don't play very actively, or just can't find a reason to care. If we had to solve that first, the council (or any similar initiative) would never happen. I did see a good part of the regulars of Silvermoon there last night at least.

As it is, everything about the formation of the council have been conducted ICly. If someone does find out later that they disagree ICly with the council, then hopefully they will use the opportunity to RP out their disagreement.

Agree
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue May 18, 2010 1:56 pm

I have to somewhat disagree and agree with you at the same time. I think some form of Silvermoon Council would encourage role-play rather than discourage - as long as the council is sure to just organize casual role-playing events, instead of enforcing a bunch of made-up laws.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Tue May 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Trave/Vargosh/Thandros wrote:I read.

"Sin Belore > you."

"Sin Belore > you."

"Sin Belore > you."

At those names. ;>

And, nobody saw that coming?

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Tue May 18, 2010 2:17 pm

To inform you all that the Sin belore only have one minister and can only achieve a maximum of two. Smile
Else it would give them to much power over the Council, which isn't the meaning of it. Smile
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Apperley Tue May 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Saevir wrote:

On the plus-side, the Midsummer Fire Festival in Silvermoon will now officially be FABULOUS!

YES!!!!!!
Vivienne Apperley
Vivienne Apperley

Character sheet
Name: Vivienne Apperley
Title: Barmaid of the Mangy Mastiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Tue May 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Eruadan/Gunnell/Graham wrote:
Trave/Vargosh/Thandros wrote:I read.

"Sin Belore > you."

"Sin Belore > you."

"Sin Belore > you."

At those names. ;>

And, nobody saw that coming?

Hey, Cerr's not in SB anymore.. In fact, she's a critic.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue May 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Cerr's actualy a forsaken at hart <3

And for those that don't know or didn't catch it, every organisation has one voice, so even if SB would outnumber the rest, we would still only be able to put out one voice, like we did during the last council.

Also, I'm curious if anyone will go for minister of trade and minister of magic, especialy magic, we have a serious lack of magisters Neutral where are all our blood mages?

Last edited by Kristeas Sunbinder on Wed May 19, 2010 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next