Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warcraft News Thread (Read Only)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warcraft News Thread (Read Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Warcraft News Thread (Read Only)

Post by Coppersocket Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:32 am

PVP season coming to a close

Just a quick note that the PVP season will end very soon. It'll likely end with the coming of patch 6.0.4 which we can expect within 2 weeks time.

To ensure that you reap the benefits of these. Get 4000/4000 of both Justice Points and Honor, and make sure not to spend it.

The conversion rate for for this season is 35 silver for every valor or conquest point you have that cannot be converted to honor/justice.
To specify further: If you have 2000 honor at the end of the season and say you have 2500 conquest. It'll convert 2000 of that conquest into honor and only compensate you for the last 500.

Be smart, max your justice and honor before Wednesday and ensure that you do not miss out on any extra money you could get your hands on.

(Just for an example:
I currently have 25902 conquest in excess on my priest, I also have 1480 valor.
(25902 + 1480) * 35 = 958370
So that's 9583 gold and 70 silver. Pretty nice amount of money.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Warcraft News Thread (Read Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Warcraft News Thread (Read Only)

Post by Zaraj Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:58 am

WARCRAFT 3 IS GETTING AN UPDATE! FINALLY MY LEVEL EDITTING SKILLZ ARE RELEVANT AGAIN
Zaraj
Zaraj

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Warcraft 3 getting added to Battle.net launcher

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When this is going to happen is as far as I am aware, unknown. However, the assets are now in the launcher.

If you already have the game, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:25 am

NEWS OF THE CENTURY
Don't miss! Must read! Don't miss! Must read! Don't miss! Must read! Don't miss!
HYPE:
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2