Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Regular RBG Group

+8
Lavian
Rashka
Littlepip
Coppersocket
Lexgrad
siegmund
Urièl
Skarain
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] Regular RBG Group - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] Regular RBG Group

Post by Lexgrad Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:03 pm

If anyone needs any help capping for gear this week add me and poke me, Lexadin#2203. I do big heals!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:08 am

Currently in search of an Unholy Death Knight, as one of the team members had to leave due of a new job. The days that the group runs are Sunday, Monday and Tuesday starting from 20:00.

If interested, contact me either on "Skarain" or "Dalewatch".
Racechanged my monk in favor of another RP project while waiting for WoD. For the friends of Inran, don't worry, the character still exist as a level 1 priest until i level her up/boost her to 90/racechange Monk back.

EDIT 22.6: Found the DK. This thread is closed until we will have to replace again.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Just posting a small update in the sense that we reached 2k rating today. Life is good.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Here is to a quicker 2100!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Main Post Updated.
---
Regular RBG Group,
on the Alliance side of things.

This unguilded Regular RBG group was created when i got tired of my RBG groups falling apart for various reasons so i decided to create one of my own. Gathered primarily from Defias Brotherhood, from friends and others who were interested of starting from scratch and work towards a +2k rating goal. Recruiting people from over forums, we eventually did reach our goal.

Following that the group purpose have changed to a more casual one. Despite several of our members now having 2k achievement, we mostly run it for fun and for the ridiculously high Conquest Point Cap (to get a good chunk of gold when Season Ends from currency conversation into coin). However, several members we had got bored of the game and we are thus open to take additional players into the group who wouldn't mind being part of a Regular RBG Group.

Information about the Group:

• We run Sunday, Monday and Tuesday starting at 20.30 server time.
  • 100% Attendance is not mandatory. You come when you are able and when we have room. If we have to few, we simply do not run.
  • We use Teamspeak3 for Voice-communication. However we use Skype as our "Guild Chat" for the group, being an unguilded initiative. (do not worry, it is not a spammy group)
  • We do not ask for previous experience or achievements, but we ask that you to know what you're doing. If you are bad and not learning we may simply not take you a second time.
  • The atmosphere is by most part relaxed and easy-going. There is no screaming, shouting or blaming. We all make mistakes and improve from that.
  • We aim to keep a roster of ~15 active people.

What we ask from you:

• Inform the group when you are unable to come, so we don't live in uncertainty if you are/aren't coming that day.
  • +535ilvl (half-prideful) or better gear, preferably with gems and enchants.
  • Teamspeak 3 & Skype, a working mic and the ability to speak. Communication is important and makes the RBG's much more enjoyable.
  • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
  • A sense of humor.

If interested, contact me ingame (see characters in signature), poke over the forums or prod me in Skype (inejaro).
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:22 am

As the season's ending in two weeks. I'm challenging your group to a best of 3 the week the season ends.
(For clarification: The same week that the season has ended. To give both your team and my team something to do)

If you're willing to accept, then consider this a 2 to 3 week preparation.
Day, time and battlegrounds to be played should be negotiated to fit both groups.

My team will be willing to do this on a weekly basis, however my plans are to fight as many teams as we can during the break period.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:54 pm

While i would enjoy the challenge of the best of three, i hardly doubt that i could rouse the interest in people for it. We currently have only about 5 regulars around, but i will keep an eye how the situation around my group evolves. If i do have a group that is not composed of half-randoms by the end of the season, sure i wouldn't mind giving it a try.

It's a shame we did not get in touch when my group was still running seriously with the 2k rating aim. At that time i could have ensured a good fight from my side of the team.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2