Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Frostbite - Regular Relaxed Guildless RBG Team

3 posters

Go down

[A] Frostbite - Regular Relaxed Guildless RBG Team Empty [A] Frostbite - Regular Relaxed Guildless RBG Team

Post by Skarain Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

---

General Information
To state my own experience, i have run 2 different regular RBG groups in the past. 1st was a casual group with guildmates with no set rating goal. Did reach 1900 with that. 2nd group i hosted was with a set 2k Goal, recruiting cross-realm. We did manage to reach up to 2095, at which point the team disbanded.

This time however i wanted to create a regular RBG team with a relaxed atmosphere that strives to climb as high as possible without taking pressure from it, but play because they enjoy doing RBG's.

If you seek to reach 2.2k this season and want the best, most optimal group setup, this is not the group for you.

If you however seek for a chill group that are steadily seeking to improve their communication, teamwork and regularly run with (almost) the same people every time, then by all means apply.

Days:
-Wednesday and Sunday

Time:
-16.30-19.00 (0 GMT)
-17.30-20.00 (+1 GTM)
-18.30-21.00 (+2 GMT)
-(whatever is your timezone)
-(Yes, it can be ridiculously early for some, but some of us who live on +2 GMT timezone may not want to waste our entire evening doing RBG's.)

Requirements:
-640 ilvl or higher
-BattlegroundTargets (addon)
-Raidcall (voice chat)
-Working microphone
-Ability to speak and communicate

What i want from you:
-Courage to speak and communicate
-Knowledge on how to play your class
-Constant will to improve your performance
-Ability to take initiative

What i don't want from you:
-Refusal to play a role (such as defend) for the team
-Elitist attitude
-Rage or Whine
-To be to shy to speak
-Be late constantly (I will replace you if you waste the teams time by coming late as a rule rather than as an exception. If you can't come for some reason, inform me beforehand in Btag or by leaving a response in this thread).
Currently searching:
All classes, all specs.

The team do not have a set composition in mind. While i will avoid class-stacking, my primary concern is to get a regular group going with regular people, to allow us to improve as a team, and the only way to do so is to play a lot games together.

Recruitment is open for everything because i know from past experience that there will be always need for replacements. Either a person quits, they have something in RL or are being constantly late - and end up being replaced. Thus for those who are not yet part of the "Core" of the team, there is always potential to get some runs - giving you a chance to prove yourself, and thus have a chance to get a regular spot.

Skarain-DefiasBrotherhood (ingame)
Skarain#2346 (Btag)

If you are interested, simply add my Btag and seek me out for a talks.

Last edited by Skarain on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 10 times in total
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[A] Frostbite - Regular Relaxed Guildless RBG Team Empty Re: [A] Frostbite - Regular Relaxed Guildless RBG Team

Post by Rashka Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:26 pm

Psst. You know where your feral is at. *winkwink*
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

[A] Frostbite - Regular Relaxed Guildless RBG Team Empty Re: [A] Frostbite - Regular Relaxed Guildless RBG Team

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:33 pm

Gonna stick with the Open RBG group "C.O.G.S.H.I.E.L.D" primarily myself, could probably help out on alts or something, depends largely on the day these are done as every Thursday 19:45 is Open RBG day so pretty much tied up then.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:48 pm

No worries Vardrek. I did not apply to C.O.G.S.H.I.E.L.D myself for i presumed it to be already quite full, so i made a team of my own to satisfy the murderous maniac within me.

The days that the group run do read in the post. They are Wednesday and Sunday 17.30 to 20.00 servertime. The team is also filling up on a good place, so we should be fine. Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:07 pm

Well we were somewhat starting to get more interested people at one point think we only needed possibly half an RBG to make a second team, though not sure now, either way whatever gets more Rp'ers into PvP and progressing in it is a good thing.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down