Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might of Saurfang! (RBG Group.) (H)

+4
Zhakiri
Tantzui
Charlie Blazesong
Garzag
8 posters

Go down

Might of Saurfang! (RBG Group.) (H) Empty Might of Saurfang! (RBG Group.) (H)

Post by Garzag Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:54 am

Taskforce One: Might of Saurfang. (RBG Group.)

Who Do We Want?

We are not looking for 2.2k rated solo kings who have all the best achievements. We are not looking for people who just want an easy mount, and we are not looking for people who drop out easily! We do not care if you are not the best of your class. All that we ask is that you are determined enough to help us. We will win, we will lose. We just want to know you’ll be there in both scenarios and not wuss out.

So here is a low down of what we are looking for:

• Determined player.
• Have some grasp or knowledge of your class.
• Have the ability to listen to commands, and to listen to targets being called out.
• Have a microphone.
• Be able to communicate, but also know when to keep quiet.
• Have the ability to stick with the team through thick and thin.

What Do We Want?

We have the grounds of a solid team sorted, but there are some spaces that we need filling to achieve our ten man team. To make our group complete, and a force to be reckoned with, we need:

• Rogue
• Shadow Priest
• Holy Paladin
• Disc Priest

Again, we are not bothered if you are relatively new to the class. All we wish is that are willing to learn and expand with us!

When Do We Want It?

As soon as possible! There will naturally be an interviewing stage. Just so we can get to know you, and we will need you to do some of it on a mic, as we want people we know can talk.
If you’re interested in joining this close-knitted team, add me on Skype @ elarian. And we can add you to the group to see if you could be the one reaching the top with us.

What We Currently Have.

Healers:

• Resto Shaman

DPS:

• UH DK
    Ret Pally
    Feral/Guard Druid.
    Surv Hunter
    Boomkin

Last edited by Garzag on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Garzag
Garzag

Back to top Go down

Might of Saurfang! (RBG Group.) (H) Empty Re: Might of Saurfang! (RBG Group.) (H)

Post by Charlie Blazesong Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:48 pm

I've got a rogue on Hordeside I plan playing more activly on, I also have a shadowpriest in the leveling. What it really comes down to is the time of these rbgs for me. And I still need to gear my rogue but this might be the incentive I need for just that.

I'm also finding a billion elarians on skype
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Might of Saurfang! (RBG Group.) (H) Empty Re: Might of Saurfang! (RBG Group.) (H)

Post by Garzag Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Charlie Blazesong wrote:I've got a rogue on Hordeside I plan playing more activly on, I also have a shadowpriest in the leveling. What it really comes down to is the time of these rbgs for me. And I still need to gear my rogue but this might be the incentive I need for just that.

I'm also finding a billion elarians on skype

I see, well if you send me your Skype in a PM, I shall add you myself!
Garzag
Garzag

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:45 pm

Tempted, but don't think I got enough time. monkey
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Who is this Feral Druid you already have and how dare you! :O
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Gashuk wrote:Who is this Feral Druid you already have and how dare you! :O

I'll vouch that Gashuk is rather scary on his feral.

Much claw, very fur... Do not like D:
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baji Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:04 am

If you want a good Hunter or a Mistweaver, give Baji a shout Wink

Prefer to play my hunter but I'd probably feel more useful healing. I do have a Holy Paladin but they're quite gimped these days in my opinion.
Baji
Baji

Back to top Go down

Post by Grogona Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:06 pm

We're still looking for interested players. Look above for the classes we need. Smile
Grogona
Grogona

Character sheet
Name: Grogona Wolfheart
Title: Rrosh'tul

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumil Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:08 am

Recently hit 2k on my hunter and tbh I'd had enough of Rbg's for the season due to our madness but if you are in need of more I'm sure I could get an alt geared asap to help you guys Smile
Rumil
Rumil

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grogona Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:18 am

Got a rogue now, still looking for a few classes. We don't require super rating, experience or the likes. that'll all come on the road.

We're looking for a well english spoken holy paladin, and disc priest. We'd prefer you have some experience playing it, since we don't have any experience on the class ourselves, so we can't teach or give any advice to you.

We're also looking for a shadow priest for our last dps spot, how this spot can be up for debate so don't be afraid to ask if you can join.

Regards, TC Dorohk.
Grogona
Grogona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:53 am

This thing still going?
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grogona Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:07 am

You're very welcome to pick it up if you wish. But the two main leaders, myself and Garzag aren't very active in wow anymore. I even actually quit the game. So i don't supposed i'm too out of line when i say this is very closed. Smile
Grogona
Grogona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:15 am

Ohhh, okidoki.

And nah, i got no experience in RBGs to do anything myself! alien
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down