Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H/F] Hand of Damnation.

+25
Rhonya Steelheart
Valtor
Tantzui
Timna
Rin-Lin
The Z
Akna
Haen Strongwind
Lavian
Thelos
Sedah Grimshade
Zinkle Figgins
Catari
Coppernut
Diederich
Sakarah
Visceril
Cordiff Silverwhisper
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Dr.Luciouz Dalton
Allonia_Miral
Skarain
erwtenpeller
Gogol
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[H/F] Hand of Damnation.  - Page 3 Empty Re: [H/F] Hand of Damnation.

Post by Dr. Haluthious Vouten Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Tonight! It's the Faculty events!

Come one, come all! Faculty of Science will be making cupcakes, and plotting how to rid the world of muts. (i.e worgen)
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Dr. Haluthious Vouten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Completely rid the world of muts?!

Senate is sending a representative!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Hopefully with a side of fries
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:56 am

Captain Oskar Lewisham closed his eyes, then glanced once again on his map. Yes, the only thing standing between Andorhal and the Thandol Span was Aerie Peak, the ancient Wildhammer stronghold. "If we manage to crush the dwarves there, the entire Lordaeron will be ours..." he murmured. "But before any further action, we need to know what we're going to find across those mountains.". He then reached for his quill and started writing on a paper. After he snapped his fingers, a deathguard entered the room and saluted him. "Take this to the barracks." he said with a grave tone, handing him the parchment.
"We'll paint the trees red with dwarven blood." he murmured with a grin, as the deathguard left the room.

-

Galvanized by the Hallow's End celebrations, last night a small unit of forsaken deathguards crossed the mountains and entered the Hinterlands, posing a threat to Aerie Peak itself. A few patrols have been ambushed, but the forsaken couldn't get closer to the Wildhammer capital and eventually fell back into the woods, waiting for reinforcements.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Haluthious Vouten Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:22 am

A lovely evening talking with the Vile Thorn, over how to dispose of Worgen and Dwarves. Mainly Dwarves.

Considering making a Beardstalker rank. *cough*
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Dr. Haluthious Vouten

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:41 am

With the aim of eradicating the dwarven menace from Lordaeron, the Hand of Damnation has deployed a newly-formed unit, the 1st 'Beardstalkers' Company. The following leaflet has been handed to all deathguards garrisoned north of Thandol Span:

By order of the Faculty of War

Loot
Burn
Taint
Kill
Repeat

Victory for Sylvanas!
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Haluthious Vouten Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:27 am

A most lovely evening, last night, meeting the leader of "Convocation of Arcana."

How we simply adore Sin'dorei!
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Dr. Haluthious Vouten

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppernut Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:29 am

what days do you normal do guild events?
Coppernut
Coppernut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Haluthious Vouten Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:12 am

That really depends copper. HOWEVER! We normally have 3 to 4 events a week. Normally the days we use are: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday.

I would suggest that you speak to me in- game Copper, I can better advise you! Very Happy
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Dr. Haluthious Vouten

Back to top Go down

Post by Akna Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:53 pm

-lurks- Very Happy
Akna
Akna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Delivered by secret telegram.

High Apothecary Haluthious.

The Senate of Ironforge has discussed the terms proposed by the Pandaren and are willing to attend a diplomatic summit between our two people.

We will propose a time, date and location soon as well as certain conditions that will have to be met. We require a response for this gesture in order to proceed.

C. Ironforge.
Department of Justice
Senator of Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Haluthious Vouten Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:02 am

Damnation’s Call.

Night began to loom over the forest of Silverpine. The already light-deprived vegetation shivered as the dead air of the Glades began to lackadaisically waltz its way through the rotten land. The Keep looked upon itself in the nebulous gloom of Lordamere Lake, its murky reflection not being merciful its once fine façade tired and decayed. Yet from the dystopia of the keep flew a blackened flag. A flag tapered with the crown of the “Graven Throne”. The Keep was in residence.

“Click” –echoed a cacophony of footsteps.

With a gust of wind, the flag splayed its figure to the world. The flag of the sister of vengeance, the Hand of Damnation imposingly raised upon the pole. Signalling one atrabilious and ambitious motive.War comes.

The great doors of the auditorium burst open. The Arch-Apothecary began to slowly pace his way down the isle of the hall purposefully, his darkened robes sweeping the rotten floorboards.

“Click, thud thud, swish” – more footsteps were added to the light timpani.

He snapped his calculating gaze to the two figures flanking him, a second robed figure clad in shadows and bowman. Upon the face of the Arch-Apothecary rested a contorted grin, held by an extensive system of putrid stitching and taught strings.

“Enlighten me, Executor, with minimal foofaraw. Are our forces ready to be deployed, Hrrmph?”  Questioned the Arch-Apothecary, his voice ringing with an imposing aplomb.

“Yes Arch-Apothecary, Sir.”

Click click, thud thud, swish – Creeeeeeeak.

The Arch-Apothecary stopped, clasping his gnarled hands, his gaze speeding to a moth-eaten tapestry of a map of Lordaeron and its surrounding lands, hanging limply on the dilapidated wall.

“Indoneous, is this second in eternity for our –libertine- plan to take action.  Malacophonous, we have stayed with the entire atrabilious Orcish hullabaloo.”  The Arch-Apothecary moved to the tapestry.

“Click click – Creeeeeeak – SNAP” – The Rotten floorboards grumbled.

Too many of the Horde’s outposts had fallen due to the foolery of others – perhaps lost for ever. Despite the woeful situation, it was certitude in the mind of Arch-Apothecary Haluthious Vouten that an attempt should be made at reclaiming them.

“Muster the riders. Ride to our ‘allies.’ The laceration of the foes and the returning of our birth-rights are upon us. May all those milquetoast flee in our wake.”

“What shall they be told, Arch-Apothecary?” The second robed figure cooed in a velvety voice, his voice cracking and echoing in the waves of shadow undulating about his figure.

The Arch-Apothecary turned sharply on his heel. His hued gaze glaring with ambition as they shifted to the shadowy figure.

“Tell them – Damnation Calls.”
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Dr. Haluthious Vouten

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Last night the Hand of Damnation gathered in prayer, led by Witch-Lord Diederich Roland Northcliffe:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blessed by the Forgotten Shadow we now march to the battlefield, Damnation calls!
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:16 pm

Witch-Lord + [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] = ... it's a shame that you're on the Horde Sad

HERETICS OF THE SHADOW MUST BE PURGED!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Haluthious Vouten Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Dearest friends of Defias,

I have attempted to draft this document at least 10 times. Frankly, I don’t have to words to put this in a way that doesn’t make me feel deeply guilty and sad, but alas it must be said. Recently, it has become apparent that I cannot devout my time to the wonderful world of RP as much as is needed. As a guild-master, you need two things. A fire to progress with your guild and this fabled thing called “time.”

It’s with a heavy heart that I proclaim, I lack both of these essential guild-master traits. Hence, I have lifted the chains of command from myself and have plonked them upon the officers of the “Hand of Damnation.”

“Hand of Damnation” represents a wonderful community of brilliant, wacky, odd and sometime deeply silly characters. Sinister forsaken who always put a smile on my face. From Rigano’s insane moments to Sedah’s metallic jaw, I shall always remember it fondly. Especially being christened as “Arch-Vocabulary”, that is something I hold with personal pride.  
What is left to say is how proud I am of the forsaken community. How it grew from nothing into a semi-active “thing”, for at least a small time. Haluthious Vouten is not gone and he may very well return to haunt you some day. Be warned.

I have been deeply blessed to find such great people on Defias Brotherhood. This does not hail the end of me as a roleplayer, I will be about, just slightly... less active. There are copious amounts of people I would like to thank. I cannot name you all, but if you have spoken to me and advised me, been berated by one of my verbal rants – I thank you.

Don't cry because it's the end of a chapter. Cry with happiness because the chapter happened.
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Dr. Haluthious Vouten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sedah Grimshade Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:15 pm

I'm so sad to read this, it's been an honour playing with you, Hal. Best of luck in whatever you've chosen to focus on IRL.

I know you're not into this genre of music, still I had to add it here as it's been playing in my head ever since I read your post.
Sedah Grimshade
Sedah Grimshade

Character sheet
Name: Sedah Grimshade
Title: High Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Hal will be missed, there is no Hand without him. He IS the Hand! But, alas... Real life calls. Good luck breeeeeeeeeethren!
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Sad news Hal, just as Arli had finally plotted your demise Sad

Hope to see you around in game, one of the most infuriating characters to meet IC and one of the nicest to meet OOC.

Good luck to the new leaders, I'm pretty sure our paths will shortly cross...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Good to see an undead only guild still kicking and breathing (no pun intended...?) in this day and age. Would there be 48 hours in a day and my enthusiasm for WoW be something more than very mild at the moment, I could dust off my rogue for this.

Nevertheless, I wish you folks well!

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akna Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:58 am

Hey guys, I was browsing through some of my screenshots and decided it was about time I archived the various screenshots I took during my time at Hand of Damnation so that others could see them!

I had such an amazing time in this guild and connected with the majority of the people in it, I really think these shots I took illustrate just how much fun this guild was and the members in it, too!

These pictures date way back from when I was first initiated into the guild, up until the last campaign I was involved in - Tol Barad. I hope they are a fun look! Smile
Akna
Akna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sedah Grimshade Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Lovely screens Akna! Some of them made me shed a tear. I wish the fun we had in HoD had never ended. :< Contact me whenever you feel like rp'ing forsaken, I mainly focus on my orc nowadays, but that changes little on my fetish for undead rp!
Sedah Grimshade
Sedah Grimshade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akna Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:25 pm

I will do for sure Sedah! 'Fetish' for undead rp hahahaha brilliant!
Akna
Akna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sedah Grimshade Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:24 pm

A new poster can be found on the walls of Undercity as well as in every Tirisfal and Silverpine town.
"To all Forsaken willing to preserve the Forsaken supremacy in the distant lands of Howling Fjord,
myself, High Executor Sedah Grimshade of the Hand of Damnation, call upon your loyalty to come and ensure that the Forsaken dominion in the Fjord remains untouched despite the forthcoming threat.
Report in Vengeance Landing.
Eternal damnation and suffering to all who dare to oppose us!"

I decided to take part in the rather short upcoming campaign in Howling Fjord! Should there be any wandering souls hungering for forsaken RP, make sure to drop by! It would be nice to see you again.

P.S. :Best if you report before 17th!
P.S.2 :Write me an ingame mail or find me on Sedah / Niranoya.

Sedah Grimshade
Sedah Grimshade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin-Lin Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:32 am

This guild... <3
I love the whole idea, and concept.
Would there be room for my little Forsaken Sin'Dorei rogue? She could need some guidance and support, seeing as she was recently raised from the dead. (I use a Forsaken model, used to be a belf)
Rin-Lin
Rin-Lin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://gou-kun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sedah Grimshade Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:01 pm

There's definitely room, however the officer team is innactive and I can't promise you it will change in the nearest future. Once I'm done with school (when everything goes according to the plan, on 25th may) I plan to start actively participating, get officers and run some undead business once again, but no sooner than that.
So as I said, you can join and play if you find someone to play with, but don't expect vast support from the guild leadership.
Sedah Grimshade
Sedah Grimshade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next