Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for New/Feral Worgen

Go down

Looking for New/Feral Worgen Empty Looking for New/Feral Worgen

Post by Feral / Blackfall Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:33 am

Looking for:

Anyone who has been wishing to play a new worgen character, or who wishes to play a feral for a one-night event.  Those wishing to play a new character will have their "starter story" at least somewhat defined by the event, see the "why" below.  Those wishing to play a feral worgen merely for the night can TRP a worgen char as a feral, and have the option of dying or being sent off for a cure.

Why:

The Blades for Hire will be heading to Duskwood to thin out the numbers of Worgen in the area--however, as they are not without compassion (gasp! ...no but there's reasons) they will be trying to capture any who are potential candidates for curing, with the intention of handing them over to the elves (either offscreen or, if Nature's Grasp is interested, on-screen--I'll be updating once I've spoken to them IC, as their own events may sadly prevent their involvement) for their cures. 

Rather than just NPCing this out, I figured that if there's anyone who's been looking to start a new worgen character, or who is bored and wants something to do for a night, we could bring in some players/RP for the server at large. Bear in mind that if you do choose to bring in your new worgen character through this event, it will have to have been living in Duskwood, so you'll need to tailor its backstory a bit for that.

When:

Likely late next week or the week after, probably on a Thursday around 8 pm, depending on responses.  I'll update the thread accordingly as replies come in (or don't).

Other:

Any suggestions to make this more interesting, or anything else, are welcome.  Thanks for reading!
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down