Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[North Eastern Kingdoms] Leadership Gathering

+3
Diederich
Skarain
Buren
7 posters

Go down

[North Eastern Kingdoms] Leadership Gathering Empty [North Eastern Kingdoms] Leadership Gathering

Post by Buren Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Yes, this is an OOC call to arms to my fellow NEK (North Eastern Kingdoms) guilds and players. Well, to put it simple I'd like to gather the leaderships of all NEK guilds in one chat, alliance 'and' horde! Because as a NEK roleplayer I have to say what is happening now is a bit dry. Of course I dont have eyes and ears all over so it is very well possible that I'm missing out on some of the goodies. Also if the community bid it so, anyone could participate (Aslong as NEK).

More to the point. If we gather up all these leaders I thought we could with help of co-operation between the guilds create a stronger, both in RP and relations up North. A more interactive enviorment you might say, a highly co-operative one at that. Of course the guilds themselves can choose how interactive with other guilds they want to be. I'm not saying that this is a grand planning gathering, but rather an attempt to push it into the right direction. Maybe pick up another scourge guild etc. Be it social or RP-PvP, anything! There are possibilities lurking around every corner just waiting to be explored.

Please feel free to 'critize' this if you want to, or suggest something even further along these lines. Also if you're a GM/Officer in a NEK guild, please add Krashm#2988 and do suggest times when we can have this discussion (In-game as its much quicker).
Buren
Buren

Character sheet
Name: Buren Agamand
Title: Captain of the Crusade

Back to top Go down

[North Eastern Kingdoms] Leadership Gathering Empty Re: [North Eastern Kingdoms] Leadership Gathering

Post by Buren Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 am

Bump, still want to go through with this.. We have cake!
Buren
Buren

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

[North Eastern Kingdoms] Leadership Gathering Empty Re: [North Eastern Kingdoms] Leadership Gathering

Post by Skarain Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:17 pm

I'd want to help, but i don't really come up ways i am able to. Wild Tempest can appear in NEK someday, sure, but one of our main concepts is to keep mobile and explore all places of Azeroth. We wouldn't stay.

You could come up a new villain to the area for both guilds. You could come up a Neutral objective or faction the both sides want as their own/as their side. You could have plots, DM'ed events, your Inn in Menethil Harbor or anywhere.

It's the trick of getting people outside Stormwind without being stuck in another location with less Roleplay to offer.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:26 pm

I have a plot line I've been wanting to post that's been cooked up and ready to go for a while, just for the Eastern Kingdom's as well.

Will see if it's worth posting, I've recently become slightly disillusioned with doing voluntary things for others so not sure, we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Buren Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Skarain wrote:I'd want to help, but i don't really come up ways i am able to. Wild Tempest can appear in NEK someday, sure, but one of our main concepts is to keep mobile and explore all places of Azeroth. We wouldn't stay.

You could come up a new villain to the area for both guilds. You could come up a Neutral objective or faction the both sides want as their own/as their side. You could have plots, DM'ed events, your Inn in Menethil Harbor or anywhere.

It's the trick of getting people outside Stormwind without being stuck in another location with less Roleplay to offer.

Indeed, what I had in mind when I decided to post this was to fill the empty spots, like a new scourge guild etc.
Buren
Buren

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Vile Thorn are a NEK guild, would like to see if our style of rp/pvp would fit. I'll send you a tag request.

Back to top Go down

Post by Buren Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:27 am

Arli wrote:Vile Thorn are a NEK guild, would like to see if our style of rp/pvp would fit. I'll send you a tag request.

Splendid!
Buren
Buren

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Same with CoS. Will add ya.
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 pm

TFC (Fallen Cross) is northern in essance. Expressing our interest, though we're not ready for events this size, yet.

((Haegarn here))
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Silvia Carlaine wrote:Though we're not ready for events this size, yet.
Of course you are. Just do it. What a Face
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:23 pm

What the elf said. Have you thought that getting involved in the Roleplaying stage in multiple places might only speed up your grow?
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Tue May 07, 2013 12:33 pm

I would also like to help. most wardens icly would be interested. Ill whsiper u later on ingame. Wish Lordaeron Alliance and The Kingdom of Stromagrde were still arround. We had a lot of fun northern rp with them in the past.
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Wed May 08, 2013 9:02 am

The kingdom of stromgarde will be back soon.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Wed May 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Ledgic/Taoven wrote:The kingdom of stromgarde will be back soon.

Yaaaa. My guild loved rping with TKS.
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down