Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event/series of events: Finding Doctor Barksalot

3 posters

Go down

Event/series of events: Finding Doctor Barksalot Empty Event/series of events: Finding Doctor Barksalot

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:40 am

As some of you may have seen in the IC section's wanted poster thread, little Jimi is missing his best friend in the whole world, doctor Barksalot. As would be obvious to any decent person, that dog needs to be found before that kid's childhood is ruined! Now, to get there though, I was thinking at least one, but possibly a series of small dungeon mastered events, where the overall plot would be pre-planned, but with some open ends, and as much leeway for the RPers as possible.

The events will naturally start in Stormwind city, but who knows where that dog could be by now?

With this thread, I'm trying to decide if there's an interest for participating in this.
A small group of 3-6 adventurers would be the optimal number of participants, I reckon, but I might occasionally be able to make good use of other characters to make the events as seamless and immersive as possible.

Anyway, feedback in here would be cool.
-Dwyburn

Back to top Go down

Event/series of events: Finding Doctor Barksalot Empty Re: Event/series of events: Finding Doctor Barksalot

Post by Feral / Blackfall Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:29 pm

BARKSALOT MUST BE FOUND.

I'm totally up for this. Down for it? Both.
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Event/series of events: Finding Doctor Barksalot Empty Re: Event/series of events: Finding Doctor Barksalot

Post by Eve Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:39 am

I want to come. I want to find this poor little puppy ;-;
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:56 am

Barksalot must be returned!

No seriously, we cannot let a poor boys childhood be ruined!

Depending on when this is, I'd love to join on either of mine.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down