Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird new worgen guild comming up Rp style stranger then strange

+2
Gunnell
Yodar
6 posters

Go down

Weird new worgen guild comming up Rp style stranger then strange Empty Weird new worgen guild comming up Rp style stranger then strange

Post by Yodar Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Kicking of with, Catalysm the MC growls

IC information:
A new worgen RP/pvp guild, that is unusual and abit weird, tho for those with a sence of humor ,love for RP and above all else no shame,this guild will be fun .
Whe are one of the first in gilneas to have undergo the transformation, embrassing it as a gift instead of a curse this group of people,grow above average, the where the low lives, the outcast , the untalented and the unwanted in their human days, but now enjoy their new found power and intend to use it to the fullest.Seeking a place to call their own accepting none but their own packmembers, these muds go hardcore on the world and intend to let people know how hard the can actually bite.

OOC: What will be different, for this guild will be that soon after kick off only people with a microfoon will be allowed to stay, at least once a week we all gather up, put voice chat on and have like real wolves a few minutes of bonding, with other words you cannot join unless you are willing to howl like a wolf on voice chat.Smile
Also to keep the Rp even more interesting, a few hours of RP talking will be planned each week, meaning that you Rp using your real voice instead of typing giving the Rp abit more character, tho this will only be done inside the guild.

Now that's said and done, i hope some people are interested in joining, (as member you will have to write your own short family story mainly what kind of outcast your char was as a human and why he/she joined the family) for example if you where tiny and ugly bullied all the time, then you would have want to join the mc growl house to find some conformt some protection and a family/ place to call home since everyone here was originally the same disliked or unwanted.

Ok that is all i have to say hope some like it, i know the idea of howling like wolves once a week being a must to join the guild is crazy but just try to see the funny side of it.Smile
hope i see you all in the future.

(idea still under contruction might be deleted later )

Yodar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Weird new worgen guild comming up Rp style stranger then strange Empty Re: Weird new worgen guild comming up Rp style stranger then strange

Post by Gunnell Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Sooo...

..."Yiff Yiff"?

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Weird new worgen guild comming up Rp style stranger then strange Empty Re: Weird new worgen guild comming up Rp style stranger then strange

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 pm

affraid
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Bark bark, I am a worgen. What's your bark?
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Sun May 16, 2010 12:26 am

This guild definetly has the "Genuine" sort of feelin' in it.
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun May 16, 2010 8:38 pm

If you're not Dutch, I'm George Bush.
Mike
Mike

http://www.bruinsmamusic.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodar Thu May 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Mike wrote:If you're not Dutch, I'm George Bush.

dont really get that (???)

Yodar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down