Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a big, green, mean killing machine. [Orc]

Go down

Looking for a big, green, mean killing machine. [Orc] Empty Looking for a big, green, mean killing machine. [Orc]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Comrades and partisans.

I seek the services of a willing and trustworthy Orc to act in for one event ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7211571300 )

Why?

I want somebody to role-play a General dispatched by Garrosh to lead the brief offensive, simply because he would never let a Forsaken lead the assault. Hellscream's Watch in Tol Barad is itself manned by an Orcish command as well, so it would only be right.

I'd like to find a seasoned and experienced Orcish role-player that I can co-operate with OOC. Good grammar is required as well as some sort of draft of how you would role-play out this "alter-ego/NPC" for the evening.

If you're interested post here or contact me in game on [H] Vangrel or [A] Arkadiy.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Looking for a big, green, mean killing machine. [Orc] Empty Re: Looking for a big, green, mean killing machine. [Orc]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:56 am

This General will be required for an up and coming campaign that takes places later as well, I'm hoping that the person role-playing said general could also adopt the identity of a Dragonmaw.

Picking a Dragonmaw due to the close connections between Hellscream & Warlord Zeala in both the Cataclysm quest chain and the hinted upon assistance of the Warlord in the Horde civil war.

Two applicants have come forward privately to me thus far but I'm hoping for more, never hurts to have diversity and competition!

Back to top Go down

Looking for a big, green, mean killing machine. [Orc] Empty Re: Looking for a big, green, mean killing machine. [Orc]

Post by Coppersocket Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:25 am

Small, Green, Mean Nazi Machine [Gnome] to your service.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:23 am

Coppersocket wrote:Small, Green, Mean Nazi Machine [Gnome] to your service.

Some other time.

I am still looking for an Orc to lead the Horde in Tol Barad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down