Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killing with kindness...

4 posters

Go down

Killing with kindness...  Empty Killing with kindness...

Post by Calisar Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Several nights ago…

Maelmoor looked tired, explaining the hard choices he had just made. The trees in the Cathedral grounds loomed dark around them, he had hoped they would soothe the Kaldorei, but she only had eyes for the gravestones nearby as he spoke.

“She came to me, begging for her love, asking to be forgiven… Despite her condition, she thought I might accept them back, but we can’t… not the fallen”.

Cal watched him, letting the story play out, his voice turned grim. “They were banished from the Order, I had to, it was all I could do

She shook her head “That’s not exactly true… you know that… there was something more you could have done”

Pacing around him, head tilted, she found his blind allegiance to the law on this point frustrating. “One embrace right then and there would have settled it, you could have offered her salvation and release… you could have…” She let her voice linger, trailing tempting thoughts behind it that he must agree with deep down.

He cleared his throat “The King’s Law is clear on this, and given my standing on the Council, I have to uphold it”

She stopped pacing around him, appearing to concede the subject. Hoping the seed of an idea would grow within him.

“The Embassy plans are almost ready?”

“Aye, we just need the signatures and it is as good as done”

She nodded, pleased at the progress the little camp was making. “And once signed the Embassy will be under Darnassian law yes? Just as your Embassy in Darnassus will be a part of Stormwind?”

“Aye yes, I’m looking forward to it!” his tone lifting, he smiled.

She smiled too… once ready, the Kings Law would end on the camp threshold. Perhaps she could help him with some of the fallen infesting his City… more than he expected.

===

An abridged snippet from some recent RP with Mael Wink

Has been quite fun so far trying to break Decurius into volunteering himself (I’ll keep waiting) and Mael into going on some Holy Retribution rampage. Neither is successful so far.

I’d be keen to speak to anyone willing to RP a DK death, or two, to take place in the Embassy once its set up properly. (Still a couple of weeks away probably, so no real rush)

If anyone is interested feel free to drop me a line
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Killing with kindness...  Empty Re: Killing with kindness...

Post by Shan Dian Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:10 pm

OK this is freaky because I was planning something extremely similar soon with me playing the DK role.

I had a whole lot of ideas already so Id very much like if you contacted me ingame to see if maybe we can get to work together on this
Shan Dian
Shan Dian

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:42 am

great Wink i'll look out for you. Shout me on Cal or Sivanna if you spot me first.
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Stop messing with my death knights! Sad
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:07 am

Feral / Blackfall wrote:Stop messing with my death knights! Sad
-Your- death knights. Feral new dog Lich King ftw.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down