Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Horde poster in all major cities.

+5
Vaell
Tyrós/Cále
Lexgrad
Krogon Devilstep
Rae Wulfgnar
9 posters

Go down

[H] Horde poster in all major cities. Empty [H] Horde poster in all major cities.

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:38 pm

[H] Horde poster in all major cities. Poster-thingy_zps4d93c213

(The poster appears on all major billboards in every city. It appears in Pandaria, Northrend and Hellscreams home town in Outlands. The poster seems to have an odour of freshly baked bread.)
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[H] Horde poster in all major cities. Empty Re: [H] Horde poster in all major cities.

Post by Crothu Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:02 pm

*Crothu reads the poster and hands out several copies to the Mag'har orcs in Garadar*

Crothu

Character sheet
Name: Crothu
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Horde poster in all major cities. Empty Re: [H] Horde poster in all major cities.

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:00 pm

((5000 gold? i'm honoured!))
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Lok'tar O'gar! For the True Warchief and the True Horde!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:38 pm

(( This is a nice poster, and finally gives the resistance something visible to resist. After all, such declarations would be seen and heard by many and as such, would the kor'kron just sit still and do nothing?

It would be a huge shame if it was disregarded OOC or complained about OOC instead of just being taken IC.

But the consequences of being involved in a rebellion for those involved it are such.

As Krogon loves to say - "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime" ))

IC Response:

Vangrel is yet again, sitting in his neat office in the bowels of the Undercity. A knock on the door is followed by the entry of a Deathstalker, whom hands him the poster.

Skimming it up and down he grins under the faint candle light "Yes, leave them up, let the simple minded green ones destroy each other, they seem to be good at that!"

The Deathstalker, nods, and leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Cale steps out of the Sacrarium's house of healing, greeting the serene, nightly silence of the Silvermoon Bazaar. In the corner of his eye he spots a hooded Sin'dorei woman, who quickly bows her head as soon as he turns his gaze to her.
"Light's Grace, Patriarch." she says, and hands him the poster.
Cale takes it without a word and skims the text, before rolling the paper up and handing it back to her. He mills the situation over for a moment, before he finally answers: "Thank you for bringing me this, Inquisitor, but it is no concern of ours. At least... not for now."
The woman blinks rapidly, and sputters out her objection: "But... Patriarch! The unbelievers are killing one another; should we not intervene and make sure that the greater evil is unmade?"
"The intervention of the Righteous in this fight would ensure a hastier victory with fewer casualties, Inquisitor. These are two heads of the same serpent, so let them destroy one another in as violent and bloody a clash as possible."
"Patriarch... are you-"
"By the Providence, it will be so!" Cale finally snaps, and the Inquisitor reluctantly falls silent. "Keep monitoring the situation, however. If this Blademaster looks to find himself in too much trouble, we may well intervene to ensure his hasty escape. After all..." Cale smirks wryly, "...we want him to live and fight for another day..."
The inquisitor bows her head once more and steps back into the unlit corner of the street.
"Glory under the Light..." she whispers, just as her features are fully devoured in the blackness of night. The irony of the combined action and statement seems lost on both the Inquisitor, and Cale himself, who cheerfully continues his walk home.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:11 pm

(( Top notch! I have no characters capable of reacting right now, A reaction will have to wait until I do! ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:15 am

Vangrel Lansire wrote:
It would be a huge shame if it was disregarded OOC or complained about OOC instead of just being taken IC.
The people complaining don't have the characters to take it IC! That's why I'm not too big a fan. I'd be all for it if there was equal battle between the rebels and loyalists.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:29 am

Vaell wrote:The people complaining don't have the characters to take it IC! That's why I'm not too big a fan. I'd be all for it if there was equal battle between the rebels and loyalists.

Equal battle? Between rebels and loyalists? Ever seen fair battles whenever revolutions were about? Lybia? Syria? France? Russia? The american war for independance? It is always about who has the biggest numbers of supporters, and if not, the most devastating weaponry that money can buy. Or managing to sever the enemy logistics, thus making the enemy run out of resources. There is NEVER an equal/fair BATTLE whenever revolutions are about. Every single dirty underhanded trick is going to be acted out to keep/gain control, THAT is the only thing revolutions are equal about.

Hellscream will without doubt try to put all available resources to crush this rebellion, despite fighting the Alliance at the same time. Don't expect a fair fight, because that is just to face certain defeat.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:41 am

Cid is right. But it's more than that, the uprising against Garrosh seems very lazily done by Blizzard. There's no real build-up besides, a patch appears and suddenly a huge ton of updates appear.

Tbh, I'm hoping these updates come into effect via the quests before being implemented rather than just appearing. (Somewhat like the expansions simply 'appear')

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:04 am

(( Would you idiots stop arguing the validity of the "resistance" already? It's happening, it has been build up since 5.1 through progressive quests and lore updates. It's a thing, people are going to role-play it out, deal with it. ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:08 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:(( Would you idiots stop arguing the validity of the "resistance" already? It's happening, it has been build up since 5.1 through progressive quests and lore updates. It's a thing, people are going to role-play it out, deal with it. ))

((Not arguing about the validity, I'm commenting on Vaell's views upon revolutions. So don't pull the "idiot" card too soon, or it backfires.))
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Cid wrote:
Vaell wrote:The people complaining don't have the characters to take it IC! That's why I'm not too big a fan. I'd be all for it if there was equal battle between the rebels and loyalists.

Equal battle? Between rebels and loyalists? Ever seen fair battles whenever revolutions were about? Lybia? Syria? France? Russia? The american war for independance? It is always about who has the biggest numbers of supporters, and if not, the most devastating weaponry that money can buy. Or managing to sever the enemy logistics, thus making the enemy run out of resources. There is NEVER an equal/fair BATTLE whenever revolutions are about. Every single dirty underhanded trick is going to be acted out to keep/gain control, THAT is the only thing revolutions are equal about.

Hellscream will without doubt try to put all available resources to crush this rebellion, despite fighting the Alliance at the same time. Don't expect a fair fight, because that is just to face certain defeat.

(( No. I wasn't referring to Blizzard lore as I'm OOCly neither a rebel or a loyalist. So no, I wasn't commenting on the validity of creating a rebellion or upon revolutions.
"Don't have characters to take it ICly".
Unless the three of you want me to write that in seventeen different languages so that you don't start up the same jumped up argument. I know how valid the whole thing is, I know all about fucking revolutions - I'm quite CLEARLY pointing out that there aren't enough role-players able to make this RP as good as it should be. As I previously said before you unclamped your cock from a history text book: I'm not a fan because there isn't enough Kor'kron support from the RP end which, therefore, makes one sided RP (not the most exciting RP, is it!)
(And mods, this post is slightly derailing but not really insulting. No jumping the gun just because I mentioned a penis, please!).))
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:03 pm

((Regardless... take this discussion elsewhere, like the resistance thread in the LFRP section))
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crothu Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:23 pm

*More posters have been distributed throughout horde settlements along with several other posters openly mocking this "blademaster"*

"Hellscream's eyes will fall upon these traitors and these traitors shall be swiftly sent to the afterlife LOK'TAR OGAR!"

Crothu

Character sheet
Name: Crothu
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:13 pm

*Grim views a copy of the poster handed to him by an Auxiliary. He grunts dismissively.*

"Devilstep is becoming famous. Hopefully he will not be caught any time soon."
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down