Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Advertisement Poster for the Horde]

3 posters

Go down

[Advertisement Poster for the Horde] Empty [Advertisement Poster for the Horde]

Post by Phreek Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:14 am

As you stumble in to your tavern of choice for a few cold ones, your eyes stick to a tattered thin piece of leather that is stabbed into the wood with a small knife. The piece is decorated on its edges with snakes and bloodthistles and with a black text that seems to have been written by someone with a clenched angry fist.

Grims' Ink!
Travelling bodyartist offerin permanent decorations for yer body. Scars, tattoos, piercings! Leave yer name and race on a note fer Grims Ink in the nearst mailbox, and we will get ye ink'd!
No warlocks or blondies. Just no warlocks.

Ooc information:
My character Nessa is a bodyartist since many years back. Now offering to preform this icly on your characters. Leave an ingame mail to Phreek if you are intrested.
Phreek
Phreek

Back to top Go down

[Advertisement Poster for the Horde] Empty Re: [Advertisement Poster for the Horde]

Post by Shaelyssa Sun May 02, 2010 3:06 pm

This looks like fun! Good luck with it! My troll will definitely be seeing you once I get back ;).

I love your profile picture, by the way! It's an amazing drawing :).
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

[Advertisement Poster for the Horde] Empty Re: [Advertisement Poster for the Horde]

Post by Koroko Mon May 03, 2010 12:20 am

*a large, tauren thumbprint decorates the poster. Musing for awhile, you decide that it's a sign of approval (or a legible 'thumbs up')*

(OOC: great stuff :) wince inducing but totally worth it)
Koroko
Koroko

http://defiaseu.wikia.com/wiki/Koroko_Nightwatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down