Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter to Sullee

+19
Finnabhair
Ledgic
Drustai
Grufftoof
Arabella Greene
Cathee Norris
Sabien
Lavian
Vaell
Raenmar
Helmut
Coppersocket
Sohan
Iriel Silversong
Cid
Quin
Sullee Swiftspeech
Raene
Littlepip
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A letter to Sullee Empty A letter to Sullee

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:00 am

*A hooded man is walking through the busy streets of stormwind, he knows where to walk and heads straight to the shady lady, there he would give a place a concealed letter, on the front side it would say it was for Sullee.*

The letter would be slightly brown and look old, someplace it would covered with dirt and even small drops of dried out blood.

*The hooded man would leave two old pieces with it, one for the bartender to make sure Sullee would get the letter and the other to make sure Sullee would get interested and then walks out again like he never was there.*
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A letter to Sullee Empty Re: A letter to Sullee

Post by Raene Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:43 pm

((Martha... Wouldn't it have been better to have sent this to Sullee in a private message? You've got an entire thread here for the sake of private correspondence between you and one other player.))
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:46 pm

(( Nah, this is just to get his attention on how he got the letter really, besides its the first post I ever have done in the "In character" So I thought I would make it special, and as for the mail lets just say that its the beginning of operation "Red Mist City" ))
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:54 pm

You've got an entire thread here for the sake of private correspondence between you and one other player

That still means you've got an entire thread here that EVERYONE can see, that only two people are involved in. Wouldn't it have been better to have private messaged Sullee with this? If you wanted something special, why make something that only affects you and Sullee. If you'll look, everything else here is community related, not just person to person letters.

(Besides Farelin's posts, but I disagree with those as well (Well, except for the one that's addressed to two people)).

As for Operation "Red Mist City", would it not be better to put this in Events, rather than In Character?

Edit: http://www.defiasrp.com/t4321-ic-correspondence-open-thread

There's always this thread, but I think it's all but abandoned.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:38 pm

That is because its still a work in progress, I need to know if sullee wants to join in on the fun, mainly because he will play an important role on smuggling the goods into the city, and this is some sort of Warning to every one. This might be very.. How do you say it... Lets just say it will remind you a little about 9/11
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:42 pm

I am flattered, but I agree that such a thread is unnecessary! I believe there's an IC correspondence thread for it too?

But of course, we'll be in touch.
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:50 pm

I em sending our newest recruit to deliver the letter to you now, better get on >Very Happy
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:46 pm

The letter would be crisp as it is opened, and small parts of the paper fall on the floor.
Dear Mr. Sullee.
I heard about how you and your work, and I wish to meet you in person, sadly I em not allowed inside the city so could we meet outside? There is a house that has just burned down so it would make out as a perfect hideout. I will be waiting there for three days for you to meet me. You can take as many people with you as you see necessary, just no guards or disciples. I wish only to have a peaceful meeting where we can talk about the deal and what it would cost, do not worry about gold, silver or copper, we have plenty to pay you.

Hoping we meet again, sincerely... A friend.

(( I hope that made sense, I have never been really good at letters. ))
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Who fucking cares, its not like we're running low on bandwith on this forum
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Quin wrote:Who fucking cares, its not like we're running low on bandwith on this forum

Exactly this. Also fun to read.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:43 am

A letter to Sullee Tumblr_ljrs62Ua4i1qcvjbk
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:04 am

As he wanders the streets of Stormwind trying to gather supplies for the great adventure, Tar-Chan Breezemuzzle makes sure to keep his eyes down. It wasn't that he didn't want to see more of the city, for even after several weeks the place amazed him, but walking all by himself in the dark alleys, he'd come to realise that there were people walking these streets alongside him that were up to no good. Dangerous people. The pandaren shaman shuddered. It was a good thing it was time for him to travel soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:16 am

A letter to Sullee Map10
Dear Mr. Sullee.
These are the locations of the Packages, I hope they are accessible and that you will have no problem finding them. There should be three at each location and remember, do not open them! Under any circumstances should the crates be opened or damaged. These packages are very fragile and will blow up if they are not handled carefully enough. Once the packages are safely in the city I will make contact with you and pay you for your co-operation on bringing the packages safely into the city.

I am flattered, but I agree that such a thread is unnecessary! I believe there's an IC correspondence thread for it too?
((Yes, yes there is. I need an answer from you OOC to make sure you have read it and if you are having problems with the locations, also it would be nice of someone what they think of the map I made! It's the first map I have ever made using paint and to tell you the truth I em really proud of the work.. But since I em such an opinion whore I like to know what others think of it to and what they think I could improve on. ))
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:50 am

If you opened the barrels you would find gunpowder like Martha had said you would, but if you poured it out you would see that it was a false bottom about 20 cm deep in the barrel that would have held the gunpowder up. If you remove it you will find a red liquid material that would smell almost like blood, it would not have left any smell because the sides and bottom would be carefully covered with a thin layer of glass. Slowly the Blood like liquid would fill the air with a strange mist that would surround a area within 10 meters
people who were within those 10 meters would feel dizzy, their blood would begin to flow faster and your heart would go out of control until it would finally stop unless hindered.

- If you used wind magic to blow it away it would have worked perfectly fine, but since it is the blood that creates the smoke it would just continue like that for the rest of the day unless it is burned away.

- If you used fire magic on it, it would quickly cause an explosion that would spread the blood every where.

- If used Water magic, the blood like liquor would quickly reform the water into more liquor.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:53 pm

(( No Just No.. sorry Im out of this, doesn't make remote sense to me..sorry))
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:09 pm

And what about using ice/frost magic on it?
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:17 pm

add arcane for instance.. But still... No.
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:45 pm

I have to agree here. This seems way too fucking ridiculous. Blood doesn't work like that, and even if it was magically enchanted you'd have to be a extremely capable warder. To me it just seems as if you've given your character way too much power just because you think it's cool.

It's not, and this isn't. I'm against this, entirely- and the more I hear about you, and read from you Martha. I have less and less reason to support you in any single way. Your trying to be something way too big, something you clearly don't understand in the slightest.

I'm just gonna put this here, this isn't Naruto.
(In before shit storm from other people, think I'm too hostile or w/e)
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:52 pm

(( First of all to Coppersocket, you don't have to like me, and you don't have to respond or even support me.

Secondly, this is a Virus, not blood magic or arcane. Its not a damned plague or any thing its a (WIP).

I hope I em not sounding to hostile right now when I em saying this, but sometimes you write before you think, next time if there is something you don't like just MP me about it and I will look into it and explain or even fix something if you think its stupid.

Once again I hope I didn't sound to hostile when I wrote that.. I think the music could have had the slightest influence over me when I was writing it.

If you used Frost magic you would freeze the blood down and the mist would slowly die out, but as soon as soon as that ice wont last long since the virus would simply heat it up after an hour or two ))
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:31 pm

The thing is Arcane magic can conceal and Holy magic can too... sorry Martha doesn't make sense , Ice magic... its different from the ice you know.. since its made from arcane...fed by magic of the user. Once again all this seems a bit to silly and don't make sense. Once again sorry I am out.
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:11 pm

(( I have no idea what you are talking about at all... I haven't used a single drop of Blood Magic on that. ))
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:47 pm

What if a shadow priest leeched the life out of the [virus in plural form, I mean, wtf do you even call that?] and used it to heal the ones already affected by the disease?

... Or actually, forget about that. I don't see any way that situation would be likely to arise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Coppersocket wrote:I'm just gonna put this here, this isn't Naruto.
(In before shit storm from other people, think I'm too hostile or w/e)

^
This
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Off-topic:
Helmut, that drawing is awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:50 pm

I really don't see how it doesn't make sense. I do think Holy/Fire/Ice should be able to kill the virus before it infects anyone, but unless your character has immense reaction times that wouldn't work anyway.

It's not implausible. Shit, similar things have/could be done IRL.

Yes, you can use magic in WoW. You aren't God. You aren't omnipotent. Magic has limits. Your character has limits. Sometimes they might even get into a situation where they JUST CAN'T WIN OMG. They wouldn't need to die, they could be cleansed by people who get called in to help just in time (see my suggestion about druids and shammies in the other thread). But they would be VULNERABLE and there would be a RISK, and they wouldn't be able to get out of the situation by themselves. That's part of RP.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next