Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF RP section

4 posters

Go down

LF RP section Empty LF RP section

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:23 pm

Another little brainfart me and Morgeth came up with just now. Might it be an idea to make a little sub-forum or the like for people that are looking to create personal RP plots in which they need help, or are looking for a new RP buddy (in a completely non-sexual way) or the like? Something like an LF RP forum, you could say.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

LF RP section Empty Re: LF RP section

Post by Lavian Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:25 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:Another little brainfart me and Morgeth came up with just now. Might it be an idea to make a little sub-forum or the like for people that are looking to create personal RP plots in which they need help, or are looking for a new RP buddy (in a completely non-sexual way) or the like? Something like an LF RP forum, you could say.

Hmmh that idea was on my own mind aswell. Nice initiative for people to have freedom to find their RP instead of the cesspool of the realm forums bashing in.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 pm

I could make it as a sub-forum under IC, since it is in a way needing help to make their IC work. Any more comments on this one?
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexius Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 pm

Sounds nice in theory. Should try it out in practice if it works. I guess people tried in-game channels before. But perhaps this works better.

Only suggestion I would make is to make some kind of clear differance between horde and alliance. Like as in the recruitment section.
Lexius
Lexius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:07 am

Not sure if entirely different sections ought to be necessary for that, considering how I don't expect they'd be massively used anyway. A little tag like [A] or [H] in front of the topic title might suffice.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:12 am

There might be people from A searching aid from H though, so yeah, was thinking to use that in the titles, and if someone is looking for aid of different faction they do [A-H] (Alliance looking for Horde aid), [H-A] (Horde looking for Alliance aid).
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexius Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:23 am

I guess that should work as long as it doesn't gets to crowded. I guess the section should be kept clean sort of like Ovelia's LF rp-item section.

Only differance I suggest is that the request threads should remain untill the rp-ers needed are found as I imagne a requesting rp-ers post probably contains more info then a item request. And people might want to ask quistions of what is needed.

But people could change their subject into "found" when they succeeded so that the thread can be deleted or moved to a olds topic section by a moderator.
Lexius
Lexius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:31 am

Sounds like a nice touch to me! Given, of course, that the topic creators will be able to keep their topic titles up to date and be bothered enough to add the "found" part.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexius Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:32 am

Could put in a time limit. If people haven't updated their topic for a month then it gets deleted or something.
Lexius
Lexius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down