Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for new guild/RP partners

3 posters

Go down

Looking for new guild/RP partners Empty Looking for new guild/RP partners

Post by Lelara Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:21 am

With TFC now inactive I find myself at a bit of a loss, so I'm looking for something new. So is there anyone out there interested in a Death Knight? Preferably someone who's somewhat neutral i.e. not really good, but not really evil either. I'll go back down the evil road if I have to, but would like to move away from that for a while so I can enjoy something fresh. I can't however go completely good as my character just wouldn't fit into a role like that.

My character is a Draenei Death Knight, whom is seeking a new purpose in her existence. Whether this comes from serving a cause or a new Master matters little (to both me and her).

I do try to be active, but my job has me working odd hours so I can't make guarantees about when I'll be on.

If there are any guilds or groups of RPers out there whom are interested, please let me know. Alternatively if anyone knows of a guild/group that fit what I'm after please tell me about them and I'll look them up.
Lelara
Lelara

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Looking for new guild/RP partners Empty Re: Looking for new guild/RP partners

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:37 am

http://www.defiasrp.com/t6435-let-the-black-blades-be-drawn#180566

http://www.defiasrp.com/t6470-assembling-the-death-knights

Is basically a small non-guild initiative to make Neutral/Good death knights more visible in the community, to occasionly meet up and eventually to collect the heads of every renegade death knight.

That last part is long-term though, and for now we're gathering intel, allies and weapons by ourselves.

Best part? No obligations. No lasting commitments.

/join eshroud
(not particularly active channel, but often with people reading it)

As you, I'm not exactly regular, due to irl duties though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Lelara. I am uncertain if i have anything real to offer, but might go for a talks with you if you are interested in being involved with me and Drustai. The two are rogue magus, exiled from Stormwind for their crimes. Drustai is a Necromancer, and a rather powerful one while Skarain is her apprentice, a former warlock. Several other characters, Dominiqe and Soleth(Thelos), are related to the two, which forms a group of its own. Currently the group is just hiding from the world and growing in power as individuals. As a group, it have no clear current "goal" and is neither Evil or Good, although the characters may differ greatly and the leadership (Dru) is more of the selfish and evil sort.

The main problem with the group is my inactivity due of the Army i am currently at, which reflects to the activity of the group as a whole. Regardless, i do have big plans when my time allows, and would love to Roleplay with you, although i suspect you might find something else before i get more time to play the game again.

Poke me in Skype if you still would be interested to talk more.

EDIT: Added information
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 pm

If you still are interested you could help Martha a little with her research when she gets out (If she gets out).
Hopefully it wont be long to now.
Just send me a message here in the forum if you want to.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:41 am

Thinking about it, just throwing in your lot with one of the bunches of living can be fun too. Just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelara Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Thank you for your responses and offers. When I find some free time I'll look into the suggestions made.
Lelara
Lelara

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Hate to respond after you now but to note I just got out of the cell's, quit in the freelancers and wandering Azeroth now so don't be surprised if I stumble over you on accident.
Update: Yeah she died... And now she is a Death Knight thanks to Zander...
So I em going to explain this a little further if you gett interested, we are in the Scholomance me and Zander or "Master" As Martha calls him now, if you are interested you could join up with him and me and we could be scourgelings together! :3
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down