Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Searching Gladiatorial Partners - [Healer]

2 posters

Go down

[A] Searching Gladiatorial Partners - [Healer] Empty [A] Searching Gladiatorial Partners - [Healer]

Post by Skarain Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:22 pm

*Several posters have appeared in notice boards of The Underbelly, Dalaran and Bizmo's Brawlpub, Deeprun Tram*

Gladiator Partners Wanted

Looking for a battle-hardened combatants to form a team to participate in Gladiatorial fights and tournaments ran by Steamwheedle Cartel. Previous experience in combat is absolutely required.

Searching for a Mender for the team.

I am an Arcane spellcaster, specializing in enchanted weaponry, telemancy, telekinesis and necromancy. I do Enchanting and craft magically enlarged bags for a living. I have experience in conflicts from Deathwing's era, on Pandaria and Draenor - taking part in the war-efforts or more independent fighting. My reasons for fighting is simply practice and to hone my skills even further.

The other practitioner is a Demonlogist. Willingness to work alongside a Warlock needed to join the team.

If you are interested, send a letter and we'll have a chat. Also if you are good, I'll enchant your armor and weaponry free of charge.

-Skarain Feirand

OOC:
Searching for 2x Players to form an In Character 3v3 team, and play occasionally 2v2 as well.

I play Arcane Mage. I prefer classes whose main CC won't DR with Polymorph, or who otherwise have good Synergy with the class.

The goal is for the Arena Team is to be formed IC, and the Team members to stay in touch with eachother regularly, potentially forming a friendship beyond simply fighting together as a team.

If any Tournaments end up being organized, we go and enlist ourselves as a team. We will treat running Arenas as an IC thing, the games taking place in Dalaran Circle of Wills and other Arenas which locations are not specified.

Due to Faction Restrictions, only Alliance-sided player/characters can be accepted.

My goal is not high rating, simply Prestige levels, but I will still be trying to reach as high as possible.

I also want you to be able to use mic + voice. You need to be able to communicate.

Interested?
Poke me ingame, send letter, add Btag, reply to thread - any contact method really. We'll then meet up, chat a bit IC and see if there's a future.

Last edited by Skarain on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[A] Searching Gladiatorial Partners - [Healer] Empty Re: [A] Searching Gladiatorial Partners - [Healer]

Post by Skarain Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:59 am

OOC: So far, there has been interest from two Rogues and one Prot Warrior. Unfortunately, it does not seem to be viable with a Protection Warrior, simply for the lacking damage. Been running some with one of the rogues, but so far nothing has been established IC.

There is still room/space for others who might be interested.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

[A] Searching Gladiatorial Partners - [Healer] Empty Re: [A] Searching Gladiatorial Partners - [Healer]

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:37 pm

Skarain wrote:OOC: So far, there has been interest from two Rogues and one Prot Warrior. Unfortunately, it does not seem to be viable with a Protection Warrior, simply for the lacking damage. Been running some with one of the rogues, but so far nothing has been established IC.

There is still room/space for others who might be interested.

Hey, at least we had some laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:48 pm

That we had.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:28 am

A hooded figure waits at Bizmo's brawl pub. Her eyes darting through the room to see if her contact has arrived without her knowing. She empties her glass and sighs. "Late once again, Blazesong." she mutters under her breath as she grabs a stack of papers, folds them individually and puts them in envelopes while quietly muttering to herself. She takes a quick glance at the poster as she walks out. Halfway up the staircase she turns back, finding the poster once again and reads more thoroughly.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Bumping this. Searching for a Mender (Healer) to be able to do 3v3. The team is currently Rogue + Arcane Mage.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Renewing this thing. Searching for a Healer.

Team: Arcane Mage + Demonology Lock + You

Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:43 pm

To the Paladin/Shaman I talked with a few days ago: Most reliable way to contact is by snatching the Btag of my signature or prod Azapha ingame. I tend to bounce between more chars than Azapha does.

EDIT: Successfully contacted.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Search once again open.

Searching for a Healer.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down