Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Looking for Nobles/Noble Houses/Noble Relatives in Quel'Thalas!

+6
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Foa
Emrys
Darilas
Xen-tau
Elijah Wesley
10 posters

Go down

[H] Looking for Nobles/Noble Houses/Noble Relatives in Quel'Thalas! Empty [H] Looking for Nobles/Noble Houses/Noble Relatives in Quel'Thalas!

Post by Elijah Wesley Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:40 pm

I've noticed something in the years since The Burning Crusade.
RP servers tend to have a high level of Sin'Dorei Nobles, whereas RPPVP servers lean toward an IC distrust of nobility, and hence have fewer.

Regardless of trends, I've come (back) to this server, after a five years away from Defias Brotherhood and a year away from WoW itself, and I've founded the noble House Erinlond - the first name in Thalassian nobility! I've asked around but we seem to be lacking elven nobility on this server. I'm looking for other noble families to network with, and possibly make some (blood) ties. If you're interested, please send me a tell in-game or message me here.

Elijah Wesley
Elijah Wesley

Back to top Go down

[H] Looking for Nobles/Noble Houses/Noble Relatives in Quel'Thalas! Empty Re: [H] Looking for Nobles/Noble Houses/Noble Relatives in Quel'Thalas!

Post by Xen-tau Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Well, officially Aishling is nobility... but I don't really like using that other than naming, and making sure everyone calls her by, her titles. =3
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

[H] Looking for Nobles/Noble Houses/Noble Relatives in Quel'Thalas! Empty Re: [H] Looking for Nobles/Noble Houses/Noble Relatives in Quel'Thalas!

Post by Elijah Wesley Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:49 pm

What's the point of good birthing if you're not going to abuse it?!
Elijah Wesley
Elijah Wesley

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Irelia is nobility. Will be active again early summer.
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:34 am

You would have to check in with Abulos, I believe the Sunwing House is pretty noble Smile But I will leave that to his expertise as he is the head Razz
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Foa Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:54 am

Lord Aelatharion Erinlond wrote:What's the point of good birthing if you're not going to abuse it?!

And this leads to buckets of water flying around places, if you remember xD. The plebs of silvermoon.

As far as I remember though, Dardeth, even if a forsaken (EDIT: No offense meant to Dar, was just unsure if you meant only blood elf nobles or all kinds of nobles), is of noble blood.
I'm not sure about the rest, If I bump into any nobles while roleplaying, I'll make sure to post them here.

Last edited by Foa on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Foa
Foa

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:13 am

Nobles, nobles everywhere!
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:03 am

Scuzy used to be nobility. Then Arthas came and ruined everything.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Wesley Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:13 am

Emrys wrote:You would have to check in with Abulos, I believe the Sunwing House is pretty noble Smile But I will leave that to his expertise as he is the head Razz

Abulos and I have spoken briefly, though we've yet to get into the nitty-gritty of things.

I'm not really sure where to go from here with this, there seems be little market on this server for elven noble roleplay. Time will tell!
Elijah Wesley
Elijah Wesley

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:15 am

So be the only noble! I know Scuzy found it quite nice to speak with a "proper" elf again after so much time among "savages" Very Happy
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Wesley Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:00 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:So be the only noble! I know Scuzy found it quite nice to speak with a "proper" elf again after so much time among "savages" Very Happy

He's rarely as friendly! If he had spoken his mind about Scuzys' company he would of been received in a much worse light!
Elijah Wesley
Elijah Wesley

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:28 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:So be the only noble! I know Scuzy found it quite nice to speak with a "proper" elf again after so much time among "savages" Very Happy

Too bad Scuzy has spend too much time with the plebs... she killed and should be wanted by Quel'thalas, in jail that is... just like half of Sillymoon. =(
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Killed, killed...

She judged.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Foa Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:22 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Killed, killed...

She judged.

[H] Looking for Nobles/Noble Houses/Noble Relatives in Quel'Thalas! 51yg50C%2B7GL._SL500_AA300_
Foa
Foa

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Exactly! Your petty mortal laws ain't got nothin' on DIVINE LAW.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:44 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Exactly! Your petty mortal laws ain't got nothin' on DIVINE LAW.
Spoiler:
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Foa Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:
erwtenpeller wrote:Exactly! Your petty mortal laws ain't got nothin' on DIVINE LAW.
Spoiler:

Believer or non believer, it matters not.
Spoiler:
They will still have your soulz.

P.S. I think we're derailing the thread too much at this point xD.

On Topic:
You could probably ask the council of silvermoon which nobles they are aquainted with , since they'd be likely to know people in high places.
Foa
Foa

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:57 pm

For the record, the Tenderhearts are disgraced nobles, with fingers in the pies of the Farstrider upper Echelons, a Magister, and a Blood Knight Master.

Their name used to hold power, up until about 40 IC years ago. What little they've reclaimed in the past few years may have been tarnished by the Magister, and also the youngest, but the other two are held in relatively good stead... I believe.

Edit: I got a not so subtle reminder to add the new additions to the family as well. A Magistrix, and a Half-Elf.

4 players, 5 characters.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Starwhispers are of nobility! But I don't think things will work since we stuck with the Alliance.
Spoiler:
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down