Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To TTH: Looking for Ironforge Dwarf relatives

2 posters

Go down

To TTH: Looking for Ironforge Dwarf relatives Empty To TTH: Looking for Ironforge Dwarf relatives

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:51 am

Hello there *waves a little*
I recently made myself a lilttle dwarf lass, together with some friends we came up with their clan and whatnot and the four of us basicly are a family, mother, father and two sons.
Of course this will be mostly coming from the background of the father/husband
Now I was looking for other relatives, from -my- character's past, all that is needed is that they come from Ironforge/Khaz Modan.
Aidith is of the age 121 if that matters aswell, I'm not even looking for very close relatives either maybe just someone that wouldn't mind another dwarf that once had the same surname or comes from the same clan so I can start building a bit of background from before the whole family-thing Smile

Would be nice to have people offer me a few ideas or possibilities with this Smile
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

To TTH: Looking for Ironforge Dwarf relatives Empty Re: To TTH: Looking for Ironforge Dwarf relatives

Post by Gogol Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:30 pm

As dwarven clans are so big, you are basicly free to say you belong to any, but it is considerd polite to chek with those that are playing a part of it first. Link to the TTH IC clans.

The Irondawn clan, of the Bronzebeards, you are more than welcome in joining.

Name of the Clan
Irondawn.

Ruling Thane
Eugene Irondawn(to be retired).

Crest description

A crossed hammer and a dagger.

Clan Hall

Currently being rebuilt due to a Dark Iron sabotage.

Is it based somewhere? Where?
Dun Morogh.

Does the Clan Hall exists In-Game? Where
Amberstill Ranch serves as it temporarily.

Notable Members
Yuri Irondawn(dead), close friend and advisor to Madoran Bronzebeard.
Eugene Irondawn, former High Judge of Ironforge Senate.
Gogól Irondawn(dead), Senator-Marshal.

Clan's History and Background
A clan shaped by politics, noticeable for it's undoubtable patriotism, and belief in dwarven supremacy.
It roots back to the early days of High King Anvilmar, and has always showed a keen habbit of being mentioned in the corners of history. Always in the backround, it's members have done what they can for a Kingdom they seem to treasure above all.
Unclear today exactly who it's founding members where, but the Irondawns them selves proudly and stubborn proclaim that they where of those walking out of Uldaman all those maney years ago.

Clan Irondawn is today economical stabile, having a steady income from it's successful ram breeding. Being one of the mayor supporters to Khaz Modans mounted regiments.

Additional Notes
This is a Clan for the political intrested.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

To TTH: Looking for Ironforge Dwarf relatives Empty Re: To TTH: Looking for Ironforge Dwarf relatives

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Cheers ^^ but as said we have the current (small) clan figured out where my Dwarf now has joined with her husband and therefor the two sons are part of it aswell, what I needed was a clan that she belonged to before all that to build up a past on her.
And think this is the best way to go for it Smile I'm new to the whole dwarf thing however so it's a slow process ^_^
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down