Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+80
Calisar
Eve
Vaell
Rae Wulfgnar
Susan
erwtenpeller
Cid
Coppersocket
siegmund
Gesh
Allonia_Miral
Krogon Devilstep
Thondalar Stormleaf
Zalissa
Sadok
Arabella Greene
Littlepip
Iriel Silversong
Fyffe
Skarain
Sullee Swiftspeech
Thelos
Feydor
Helmut
Ralegh
Kittrina
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Baròth / Olian
Quin
Lomenár Nightsinger
Elric/Richard
Tuomas/Decurius
Delinith
Coppernut
Nifty
Chase - Esou
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Ledgic
Sohan
Althaløs
Buren
Lexgrad
Elijah Wesley
Kristeas Sunbinder
Ruby
Rargnasha
Grim
Gogol
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Eowale
Muzjhath
Raene
Hermie
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
The Z
Rhonya Steelheart
Finnabhair
Shaelyssa
Zhaun Blackblood
Solanum
Ziata'Ima
Emrys
Anivitas
Amaryl
Odgan / Keag
Ixirar
Whisper
Elrua
Darilas
Lorainne/Bridlington
Grufftoof
Drustai
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Xen-tau
Raenmar
Rmuffn
Ave/Sariella
Samian/Bismack
Melnerag
84 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Calisar Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:08 am

Definately lots of personality in the sketch, she looks quite strong in a homely kinda way Wink nicely done
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Rashka Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Thanks for the love. And YES pink is the way forward!
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Pink is the colour of love <3

And thanks! I'm a bit more comfortable with sketching than painting.. that's for sure ^^
Susan
Susan

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:25 am

Areyah Conover

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Areyahwip4b

Sort of still a work in progress, but coloring with a mouse is extremely annoying so I'm taking a break. >.>
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 am

Oooooold.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:24 am

Oh nice! She looks like a proper ratty noble woman.
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:55 am

Rae Wulfgnar wrote:Oh nice! She looks like a proper ratty noble woman.
Yeah, a hell of a lot of character from just one sour face.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Ooooooh, very nice and cool.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Woah, Areyah. If you did that with a mouse I am thoroughly impressed. I don't think I could live without pressure sensitivity.

Do keep going, this is impressive. ^^ Also, I always thought of her to be darker- Maybe that was because of your toon- Wait... Is Areyah dark or am I thinking of someone else?
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Tahlrana wrote:Woah, Areyah. If you did that with a mouse I am thoroughly impressed. I don't think I could live without pressure sensitivity.

Do keep going, this is impressive. ^^ Also, I always thought of her to be darker- Maybe that was because of your toon- Wait... Is Areyah dark or am I thinking of someone else?

She is dark in-game, and used to be IC. But over the last few months she's been getting a lot paler, thinner, and weary.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:09 am

I've just noticed, she might be old but.. She has one hell of a push up bra.
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:37 am

Of course she does. This is Arey we're talking about.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Drustai wrote:
Tahlrana wrote:Woah, Areyah. If you did that with a mouse I am thoroughly impressed. I don't think I could live without pressure sensitivity.

She is dark in-game, and used to be IC. But over the last few months she's been getting a lot paler, thinner, and weary.

She's doing drugs. Surprised 

But aye, nice Dru! I'm even more scared of Areyah now.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:52 am

My character Mayabi and a friends character Qaajn. Sorry for the crappy photo quality...

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 MayabiampQaajncopy_zps0d324a36
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:49 pm

A commissiony thingy, I have tons! This one was quite boring.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Tumblr_mody9ukv9A1rk0arxo1_500
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Pretty well executed though. I'd love to squeeze those big red cheecks.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Pretty well executed though. I'd love to squeeze those big red cheecks buttocks.
Fixed that for you.
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Now then.  Someone has to do a pin-up style Troll.

That would be awesome.

Obviously for... RP purposes.  Right?  Yeah... yeah.  RP.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:18 pm

The internet is full of 'em.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Spoiler:

Done years ago but I've been beaten to it with a better one.

EDIT: I wasn't very good back then.
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:42 pm

NOT LIKE THAT!

I mean a "proper pin up".  So it could be put on the prow of a zeppelin or strut of a catapult or something.  Like it would have been on a B52 or such... :/

I really did mean for RP!

FILTHY BUGGERS!

(nice boobs though)

.-.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:13 pm

..Those trolls. I love 'em!
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Ayataraavatar
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Touché
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Grufftoof wrote:NOT LIKE THAT!

I mean a "proper pin up".  So it could be put on the prow of a zeppelin or strut of a catapult or something.  Like it would have been on a B52 or such... :/

I really did mean for RP!

FILTHY BUGGERS!

(nice boobs though)

.-.

Thats a nice idea! I might do some once I get these commissions out the way!
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next