Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+80
Calisar
Eve
Vaell
Rae Wulfgnar
Susan
erwtenpeller
Cid
Coppersocket
siegmund
Gesh
Allonia_Miral
Krogon Devilstep
Thondalar Stormleaf
Zalissa
Sadok
Arabella Greene
Littlepip
Iriel Silversong
Fyffe
Skarain
Sullee Swiftspeech
Thelos
Feydor
Helmut
Ralegh
Kittrina
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Baròth / Olian
Quin
Lomenár Nightsinger
Elric/Richard
Tuomas/Decurius
Delinith
Coppernut
Nifty
Chase - Esou
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Ledgic
Sohan
Althaløs
Buren
Lexgrad
Elijah Wesley
Kristeas Sunbinder
Ruby
Rargnasha
Grim
Gogol
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Eowale
Muzjhath
Raene
Hermie
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
The Z
Rhonya Steelheart
Finnabhair
Shaelyssa
Zhaun Blackblood
Solanum
Ziata'Ima
Emrys
Anivitas
Amaryl
Odgan / Keag
Ixirar
Whisper
Elrua
Darilas
Lorainne/Bridlington
Grufftoof
Drustai
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Xen-tau
Raenmar
Rmuffn
Ave/Sariella
Samian/Bismack
Melnerag
84 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 11 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Allonia_Miral Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:15 pm

Happy kitty Allo <3
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 11 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Rashka Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:20 am

Haha, amazing.
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:32 am

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 11 Pat_n_10

the run up to pats little event shentin met an old friend and decised to help him find rabbits.. seems stormwind rabbits are wise to deathknights it took 5 tries beffor they finaly caught one.. and only just too..

ps who ever said dk's didnt have a sence of humour

pps i could not find the screenshot thread this was supposed to go in
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:11 am

Not done anime in a long time, and it can be seen <<

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 11 Thonears_zps6b2bcd9b Kashou tricked Thondalar to stand with his fingers in his ears.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 11 Animethon_zps9d4dcec0 Thon again, with the scar made by Blackfall on his arm.

Gods, drawing masculine anime-style elves are hard. So I gave up.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:21 am

O.o where did Thon's beard go? Surprised He looks so.. Young! xD
Loving the pic with him and Kash though. Razz I can just imagine her trying not to snicker behind her helmet. Razz
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:38 am

Shandrea/Nar'Gaya wrote:O.o where did Thon's beard go? Surprised He looks so.. Young! xD
Loving the pic with him and Kash though. Razz I can just imagine her trying not to snicker behind her helmet. Razz

He shaved it off. And yes, impossible to make people look older in my anime style ;_;

And she actually laughed. I know, it sounds like a fairytale, but Kashou actually laughed by that.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:00 am

Elves and forever young anyway.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:17 am

Its VAELL!
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 11 Untitl10
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:03 am

That's amazing! Very Happy Love the expression, and the pattern on his robe.
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet
Name: Arkil Stormfeather
Title: Keeper

http://www.alexandashley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:29 am

Amg D: i want one of Sari!
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:20 am

I did imagine him prettier.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:48 am

That is awesome.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:23 am

Hahaha! That is so good, thanks Helmut! I love the expression and design of the robe. A master job! Time to update my avatar.

erwtenpeller wrote:I did imagine him prettier.
Since you knew him, he has had a lot of near death experiences and the stress of being a Minister. He has gone from a well kept mage to a 'Radagast the Brown'.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:29 am

See? This is why the council is garbage. It destroys lives!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Not entirely art done by me, but thought it was still nice and sort of unintentionally artistic Razz :

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 11 Allos_10
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:24 am

I guess some sort of graphic bug, but awesome nonetheless. Good find! Very Happy
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 am

Stupid Wi-Fi, I posted this already...anyway, how's the commission business doing these days? I finally might have to request some artsy stuff, unless I get a bit more motivated to create something meself...

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:52 am

Simaria wrote:
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya wrote:O.o where did Thon's beard go? Surprised He looks so.. Young! xD

He shaved it off. And yes, impossible to make people look older in my anime style ;_;

And she actually laughed. I know, it sounds like a fairytale, but Kashou actually laughed by that.

*blinks* Kashou laugh? I do not trust your words, woman!
---------------------------
And Helmut, that's freaking amazing. Wtb one of Arenai. xD
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Amaaazing, amirite? Very Happy

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 11 Img_0010
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Helmut, really love that style, it's got a kind of manic energy to it Very Happy

Here's a commission hot off the press for my guildie Lianna:

"Let me tell you what Kaldorei means..."
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 11 Liaandaredelfinished2
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Another Stunner Cali! Very Happy Beutiful!
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet
Name: Arkil Stormfeather
Title: Keeper

http://www.alexandashley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Amazing. Purely, amazing.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:08 pm

While I do enjoy your drawing, I want to punch the shit out of that babies face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 pm

that picture is a stunner! beautifull
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

I want to punch the shit out of that babies face.

lol

But yeah Cali, that's amazing.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next