Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Alliance War council and Diplomatic summit

+4
Valdar/Melan
Zhakiri
Drustai
Braiden
8 posters

Go down

[A] Alliance War council and Diplomatic summit Empty [A] Alliance War council and Diplomatic summit

Post by Braiden Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:52 am

An announcement sent out to all corners of the Grand Alliance:

[A] Alliance War council and Diplomatic summit Stormwind_64

The Stormwind Council calls upon representatives from various organizations and all nations of the Grand Alliance for a summit of unity and war council at the fifth of December at the eight toll of the bell. The purpose of this meeting is to mend all gaps between us and discuss how to move forward in the war effort on the new continent. In these times we must stand unified, our purpose one: Victory against the foul Horde!

- His Majestys Council of Stormwind

OOC:
After the misscommunication between myself and Lexxy this is the actual meeting announcement. This announcement is meant for those we are not able to reach in character. Location is the war room of the Stormwind keep, time is 20.00 and date is December 5th. If there's any questions feel free to ask them.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

[A] Alliance War council and Diplomatic summit Empty Re: [A] Alliance War council and Diplomatic summit

Post by Braiden Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:12 am

Bumping this right up. Natures Grasp, regiment and the senate/tth has been contacted IC so far. We will be contacting a few more organizations we know of and we would also love names of reps from those organizations or those that we might have overlooked. Especially Draenei and alliance loyal pandaren reps (possibly gnomes aswell tough I think Ezl got that covered) is wanted to make it feel like the full extent of the alliance is represented.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

[A] Alliance War council and Diplomatic summit Empty Re: [A] Alliance War council and Diplomatic summit

Post by Drustai Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:24 am

I'd come on Dru to represent the draenei side of things but I'll need to be there on Arey I'm afraid. Aren't very many other draenei about these days.

As far as Alliance loyal pandaren, I think only Sihuzi and Suon count for that (don't listen to Paozi if he claims to be one >.>), but Suon's just a lowly sergeant so unsure if she'd be suiting?
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:34 am

Yes you will need to be there on Areyah. I am aware that there are few draenei around these days, it's why I put it out here. If there's none to be found then we cant have any of course but it's always worth a try.

Well it needs to make sense anyhow I suppose, perhaps considering the pandarens short time with the alliance there isnt as clear a structure as there could be?
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:50 am

I'd come on Sihuzi but if Suon doesn't suit then He definitely doesn't. I think it's a good thing though, that currently Pandaren are under represented since well, why would we leave Pandaria in the midst of everything!
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Representative(s) from the Kingdom of Stromgarde will attend.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:49 pm

I'd rather say that Suon wouldn't suit, because she's for all intents and purposes Areyah's Sergeant, and not that she's a sergeant, and she's be speaking more for Wildtempest as its squad leader, which are already represented by Areyah?

though the case could always be made, that in her presence as minister of stormwind, she'll divert matters regarding the task-force to her second, which gives some panderan voice, though not the pandaren voice.

But Depending on the character SUON, some form of Geopolitical insight into Panderia, can always be appreciated when brought by a pandaren.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:07 pm

I don't know if I can make it on Alorah, as I have a night class. But I'll be sure to send someone to represent the KT. Smile
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:14 pm

I'll probably come on Sieg, those pesky horde must not get any more artifacts and mining areas.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 pm

The Scourge will be present to represent our interests by invite from Braiden Mistmantle, possible forged letters included + mass control of the population.

In all seriousness, may the Goodwyn family add a bit of spice to your meeting? It is relatively public and some IC drama would go down just fine to make it more controversial as I know that Ironforge-Stormwind relations are strained already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Torradan Goodwyn wrote:The Scourge will be present to represent our interests by invite from Braiden Mistmantle, possible forged letters included + mass control of the population.

In all seriousness, may the Goodwyn family add a bit of spice to your meeting? It is relatively public and some IC drama would go down just fine to make it more controversial as I know that Ironforge-Stormwind relations are strained already.

Do my work for me, please.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Torradan Goodwyn wrote:In all seriousness, may the Goodwyn family add a bit of spice to your meeting? It is relatively public and some IC drama would go down just fine to make it more controversial as I know that Ironforge-Stormwind relations are strained already.
There is obviously no direct invitation sent out to the Goodwyns but as you said it's not exactly a secret what's going down. If you pop by is up to you, we'll see what happens in that case Wink
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Amaryl wrote:I'd rather say that Suon wouldn't suit, because she's for all intents and purposes Areyah's Sergeant, and not that she's a sergeant, and she's be speaking more for Wildtempest as its squad leader, which are already represented by Areyah?

though the case could always be made, that in her presence as minister of stormwind, she'll divert matters regarding the task-force to her second, which gives some panderan voice, though not the pandaren voice.

But Depending on the character SUON, some form of Geopolitical insight into Panderia, can always be appreciated when brought by a pandaren.

Arey doesn't directly command WT, it's just one unit of many that are under her overall command. Arey will be speaking on behalf of Stormwind's armies and particularly the Seventh Fleet as a whole, so won't be representing WT in any specific capacity. So Suon could come to represent Wild Tempest directly, or at least to observe.

I do like the geopolitical insight idea though. So I may order her along for that.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:24 pm

This is soon.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down