Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Join the sacred dark order of the Cult of Shadow

+15
Amaryl
Grufftoof
Skarain
Rmuffn
Gesh
Allandra
Vaell
Rhonya Steelheart
Sadok
erwtenpeller
Sorayah
Gogol
Antistia
Theo
Diederich
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[H] Join the sacred dark order of the Cult of Shadow - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] Join the sacred dark order of the Cult of Shadow

Post by Rmuffn Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Torradan Goodwyn wrote:
Erahn wrote:
Allandra wrote:This point of view might change a bit now with val'kyrs raising new Forsaken in the name of Sylvanas since the beginning of Cata.

Maybe dying so much for Garrosh and not being able to reproduce changed their religious ways a bit? Not like that hasn't happened before.
Plus they actually give the risen a choice, rather than slavery. Join or go back to death. (Is my impression?)

Forsaken who do not wish to serve the Queen are not executed.

What's her name, the daughter of the Inquisitor who is now in Scholomance, can't remember her name but she's an example of that.

Nor did I say they were. Many however choose death, atleast fairly sure the quest goes like that.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Join the sacred dark order of the Cult of Shadow - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] Join the sacred dark order of the Cult of Shadow

Post by Gesh Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 pm

The Forsaken are splintered into various ' political ' parties, you have those Loyalists who serve under The Banshee Queen, the renegade who remove themselves from the dealings within Lordaeron and inturn The Undercity and finally you have the Scourge-esque Cultist who shout ' Death to the living '!

Being undead, doesn't by right of succession, make you any of these factions.
But the Cult of Shadow from what I remember is particularly fond of Scourge-esque types, will tolerate Banshee Queen Loyalists.. and look down upon Renegades sometimes even hunt them...

Although all this information was gathered way back when I was Vectoria within The Cult! (almost a year ago!)
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:39 am

Even the Dark Rangers (some of them) follow the Cult in their ways. Mostly they accept every Forsaken who is just willing to learn and obey the Shadow. They say themselves indeed that they also follow Sylvanas, (though some IC only pretend to!) and the Horde, but... if that is true or not, find it out IC and come visit us in Brill or (if you dare face their anger) Deathknell!
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Come on peeps, needing some Forsaken RPers who want to RP the TRUE epicness of the Banshee's race.

Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Bump! Get applying peeps!
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Shameless bump again!
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:40 am

Best of luck to the Cult.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Thanks.
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Some tense RP going on in UC now with the rise of the Kingdom of Lordaeron! Join the GOOD side and bind with the Cult!
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:03 pm

I would highly appreciate it, if your guild and your members could stop shit talking our guild and me personally on your private forum.

http://thecult.forumotion.net/t1054-sunday-the-13th-rp-with-the-kingdom-of-lordaeron#5681

If you have any questions you wish to ask about what we did and why we did it feel free to ask us. If you continue insulting us then RP connections between our two guilds will be severely damaged.

Spoiler:

The relevant parts are in bold. Draw your own conclusions. The only thing I would like to add, as a personal note, is the constant mention of IC grievances that are really being thrown across into OOC as well as a large lack of evidence for all other claims. So with that said, I depart.

Last edited by Vangrel Lansire on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:29 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Surely the right place for that, rather than taking it privately. Wink
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:15 pm

your private forum

I guess that's the crux of this. Their forums. And their private forums at that. Not here. So this is not the place.

If you've a problem with the Cult and their private forum, take it to PMs. Or on their forum, assuming you're a member and can view them (and hence the topic, which apparently you have to be a member to view).
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi,

I don't see how members' discussion on a private forum is relevant to our recruitment threat, or anyone outwith the guild.

I'm sorry if anything said offends you, but people are just voicing their opinions on their guild's forum.

No one is that upset as well, we are simply having a chat about our guilds' RP. No need go moaning to anyone!

Hope that clears things up!

Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 am

I have always enjoyed kicking these guys' arses across the north... and sometimes getting my own ass kicked Very Happy

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:17 am

Amaryl wrote:I have always enjoyed kicking these guys' arses across the north... and sometimes getting my own ass kicked Very Happy

They are interesting to be allied with as well to say the least Razz
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet
Name: Celistra Silverstrike
Title: Captain of Sin Belore, Councilor of War of Silvermoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Good luck with your recruitment, keep the thread on topic. I refer everyone to my post above. Don't make me delete posts, I don't like doing it particularly.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunderholm of Ambermill Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Another succesfull confession, the members of our cult are once again spiritualy clean.

[H] Join the sacred dark order of the Cult of Shadow - Page 2 Wowscr10

[H] Join the sacred dark order of the Cult of Shadow - Page 2 Wowscr11

[H] Join the sacred dark order of the Cult of Shadow - Page 2 Wowscr12
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Join the true followers of Shadow in their ways, Forsaken Brethren!
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunderholm of Ambermill Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 pm

Dunderholm of Ambermill
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 pm

That video was pretty damn epic!

Fond memories of playing Vectoria with you lot!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Join the Dark Crusade
[H] Join the sacred dark order of the Cult of Shadow - Page 2 Warhammer+40000+Dawn+of+War+Dark+Crusade

You could be a necro-... Wait, wrong game.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunderholm of Ambermill Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:38 pm

The cult of Shadow is sending out his members to all corners of the world to redeem wayward forsaken.

Anyone interested in joining the cause or interested in Forsaken RP give me a whisper Smile
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:14 pm

Anyone looking for some good, in depth sinister Forsaken RP should join here. Many secrets in the Cult to be explored. Join our twisted world.
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:40 am

If your forsaken you should be with these zombie gents.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2