Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Cult of the Shadow Ascendant: The Dark Lady Returned.

5 posters

Go down

[A] The Cult of the Shadow Ascendant: The Dark Lady Returned. Empty [A] The Cult of the Shadow Ascendant: The Dark Lady Returned.

Post by Melamoria Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:02 pm

Recent months have seen the Cult of the Shadow Ascendant Shadow fall oddly quiet.

However, in recent weeks, the Halcion Initiative has gone missing, damage to the Blue Recluse indicating that there was a struggle. The Sigil of the Cult of the Shadow Ascendant was left burnt into the wall of the recluse.

It would appear the Dark Lady has returned, her bold strike a direct challenge to those who have thwarted her in the past.

To arms soldiers of the alliance! To arms!

OOC stuff
Right, I'm rebooting this event line after a long absence on my part.
If you/your guild want in on this please comment here. I am aiming to have things going on in Stormwind, random attacks, maybe a kidnapping as a build up to the first event in the storyline which will likely be in the third week of November.
So yeah, give me a heads if you're interested. I will be posting updates in this thread as I develop the storyline.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet
Name: Melamoria Anastasia Stormchild
Title: Sister

Back to top Go down

[A] The Cult of the Shadow Ascendant: The Dark Lady Returned. Empty Re: [A] The Cult of the Shadow Ascendant: The Dark Lady Returned.

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:19 pm

If you can find a way to introduce this new "Problem" into the Council the House will likely pledge support to resolving it.
Also get's the word out and give's it a bit more... Wight, if that makes sense.

Mallicus currently runs the city guard, so he would be a good go to, OOC and IC to get this in the public RP eye.
Despite the fact I've likely misspelled his name... Sorry dude.

Once it's become a Council issue the Yorians will deploy in force to rack up some good-guy points.

Lord knows we need them. XD
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] The Cult of the Shadow Ascendant: The Dark Lady Returned. Empty Re: [A] The Cult of the Shadow Ascendant: The Dark Lady Returned.

Post by Melamoria Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:16 am

Cool, I'll sort that IC. I'm currently working to develop what's going to happen to properly let people know they've returned.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallucis Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Sir Lord Liege Master Person Aramal Blackstone would be just fine Wink

Of course I'm in! Just, please, give me something, anything that can slightly boost our crime detection statistics, or the Council will cut us off from funds xP
Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet
Name: Aramal Blackstone
Title: Knight of Stormwind, Lord of Blackwood

http://mallucis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:42 pm

Mallucis wrote:Sir Lord Liege Master Person Aramal Blackstone would be just fine Wink
The Manaspark Organisation have begun to spread it influence and way of speech on the forums. Rejoice! cheers
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:18 am

Mallucis wrote:

Of course I'm in! Just, please, give me something, anything that can slightly boost our crime detection statistics, or the Council will cut us off from funds xP

Aww, Well your crime rate is about to go through the roof, no promises on the detection rate. That depends how much you decide to investigate. I will of course, provide you with clues.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:14 am

I'll just say be careful becouse everytime one big edgy villian comes about and all the "good point gathering" people want to join the fight it gets messy fast. Especially with a lot of people that wish to go in and beat the begreenjesus out of someone and toss their dice and goku moves about.

siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:12 am

siegmund wrote:I'll just say be careful becouse everytime one big edgy villian comes about and all the "good point gathering" people want to join the fight it gets messy fast. Especially with a lot of people that wish to go in and beat the begreenjesus out of someone and toss their dice and goku moves about.

Suggestion for some future event with overwhelming number of people there to gather "good guy points": Bad guy is surrounded by loads of goodies. (If needed) Bad guy casts a mind-affecting spell named "We were here first!" to the good guys. Result = Different good guy groups go fight against eachother for the credit of capturing the bad guy. An epic battle endues and rages for a good few moments, until the good guys realized "Wtf we are doing?". They stop fighting, look around, only to find the bad buy had escaped.

Must happen. So much roleplaying potential when they will blame eachother for what happen even long after. The spell charm is advised for fact that otherwise someone's gotta get the idea that "they are bad guys in disguise. let's drive them out of city", which is frankly not to nice if not in control/chance to redeem themselves and earn way back afterwards.

---
Just some ideas on that. On-topic, welcome back, and yay, events!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:56 pm

All things in moderation though please.

I really can't handle another "I R Ebilvz, u can no stpp meh!"  

*lol dodge all teh thingz!*
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:28 pm

Yeah, I'm aware things can get crazy fast, hence why I'm pulling in other people to help me run the campaign, thinking the climax may involve a crack team, but for now it's a more generalised roleplay.

As for how whether or not she gets away all the time, again, that's all on you. I'm a fairly experienced GM, and there are twists and turns on the road ahead. How it all ends is up to you entirely.
I won't be pulling Deus Ex Plot, but neither will I pull the punches.

I look forward to seeing exactly how it all turns out
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:13 pm

Just to let people know I'm thinking a preliminary date of Wednesday 18th November for the first event in the series.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down