Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War-Rp in Pandaria - Gauging interest

+13
Ixirar
Allonia_Miral
Raenmar
Exigua
Killian
Krogon Devilstep
Drustai
Moglim
siegmund
Grim
Thelos
Dréfurion
Skarain
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

War-Roleplay in Pandaria

War-Rp in Pandaria - Gauging interest  Vote_lcap88%War-Rp in Pandaria - Gauging interest  Vote_rcap 88% 
[ 28 ]
War-Rp in Pandaria - Gauging interest  Vote_lcap12%War-Rp in Pandaria - Gauging interest  Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 32

War-Rp in Pandaria - Gauging interest  Empty War-Rp in Pandaria - Gauging interest

Post by Skarain Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 am

War-Rp in Pandaria - Gauging interest  33c6te8

War... it is coming.

On patch 5.1 the main forces of the Horde and the Alliance reach the shores of Pandaria, setting forth maybe the bloodiest battles to come of the fourth war. Land is beautiful and rich... rich of resources that each faction wants. Now, i am wondering which all organisations intend to move out there and roleplay in the rich new land? I know some of them already are, but which ones will follow the main force once the forts are set up, perhaps expand from there?

I have the idea to roleplay the army-gathering of Roleplayed military organisations on the Alliance (as i play on the Alliance), different group move temporarily to Stormwind, having several meetings and maybe training events among eachother as we prepare to move after the forward group once patch 5.1 hits. I intend to roleplay a military commander of sort on some events, holding speeches and generally organizing if this kicks into going.

So, is there interest?
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

War-Rp in Pandaria - Gauging interest  Empty Re: War-Rp in Pandaria - Gauging interest

Post by Dréfurion Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:36 am

It's stunning..

And there's a submarine, fuck yeah!

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

War-Rp in Pandaria - Gauging interest  Empty Re: War-Rp in Pandaria - Gauging interest

Post by Thelos Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:46 am

I will be there.

Though in what way might suprise you.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:59 am

The Marauders are there, shattering skulls and generally causing trouble.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:21 pm

The freelancers will probably be there, though at times like now not probably numberwise strong, but it's a lot to explore and we'd be happy to join in the rest moving out to pandaria.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Moglim Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:29 pm

The Three Hammers have been planning a Pandaren campaign for quite some time now. We’ve even begun some of the initial preparations. I’m not going to leave out too much information right now, as Gilran will most likely post something more thorough in time.
Moglim
Moglim

Character sheet
Name: Kilgan Stonehearth
Title: Thane

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Though I would generally like to say that I don't are much for the commonly accepted assumption that you are only supposed to travel to Pandaria IC in the next patch. If you want to go to Pandaria, you don't have to wait.

So, rather than to sound the call to roleplay in Pandaria specificly for patch 5.1, I would like to have people consider roleplaying there in the now.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Moglim wrote:The Three Hammers have been planning a Pandaren campaign for quite some time now. We’ve even begun some of the initial preparations. I’m not going to leave out too much information right now, as Gilran will most likely post something more thorough in time.
I'll be in touch if i can assist.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Definitely interested in this.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Its my understanding that forces of the horde intend to deploy to pandaria in 5.1 too. incidently, skarain, you can tie this in with my thread!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Both are seen, both are good, both mean some skullcracking.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Thus far:
Dwarves
Shatterskulls

+ Some individuals and the explorer/archaeologists

Nelves, belves, deadies, ebons, Lightie-organisation, mercs, rest?
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:41 am

Depending on how much time this patch will allow us to prepare, you might be able to add the Shado-pan as a neutral force to the list.

Or well, neutral might be a misleading choice of words.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:54 am

They're natives. they will be there regardless Wink
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Section Seven will be there recruiting!
Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Khal wrote:Section Seven will be there recruiting!

Whats that?
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Sounding good Khal. Bring us some quality SI:7 people into the fray Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Skarain wrote:Sounding good Khal. Bring us some quality SI:7 people into the fray Smile

If it's anything like the quests, then go for it!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Exigua Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:45 pm

I don't know about the actual war... And this is by no means an official statement, but there seem to be an interest in the cult to atleast explore Pandaria in a casual fashion to gather more information. Looking forward to trying some RP with "Natives" and see how it sets us for the future!
Exigua
Exigua

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:45 pm

There's so much potential for a war in the old world that won't require excluding everyone below level 85. I doubt even Varian is stupid enough to send EVERYONE to Pandaria.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Raenmar wrote:There's so much potential for a war in the old world that won't require excluding everyone below level 85. I doubt even Varian is stupid enough to send EVERYONE to Pandaria.

We've fought in the old world plenty of times. It's time for something new. The war's focus is in Pandaria right now.

Also, people below 85 can get to Pandaria. I've already RPed with a level 25 Pandaren in Dawn's Blossom. It just requires summons.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Drustai wrote:
Also, people below 85 can get to Pandaria. I've already RPed with a level 25 Pandaren in Dawn's Blossom. It just requires summons.

Perfect! All I needed to know.

And yeah, hopefully some rp will still stay behind.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:10 am

Depending on how you define "excluded", you can't really include low levels in W PVP. In the sense that their function will be more of a dead weight than it will be helpful. Here's the fact that if you're below 85, you're pretty much 1shottable by 90s.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:27 am

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Depending on how you define "excluded", you can't really include low levels in W PVP. In the sense that their function will be more of a dead weight than it will be helpful. Here's the fact that if you're below 85, you're pretty much 1shottable by 90s.

Although you are right, I imagine there's alot of story to be roleplayed beside the actual pvp too though.

If the chapter or omen somehow gets included into Pandaria wars I'm all in if I can make it.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Exigua Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:29 am

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Depending on how you define "excluded", you can't really include low levels in W PVP. In the sense that their function will be more of a dead weight than it will be helpful. Here's the fact that if you're below 85, you're pretty much 1shottable by 90s.

That goes regardless of your location, and is a problem with RP-PvP events in general, not with Pandaria itself. If you get a big bunch of people, then you can even plan ahead to have tasks not actively fighting. And by this I mean more like the usual "uhm.. You guys are hurt, go to the medics" used to even the numbers in most events. There is so much more potential for RP around the war rather then fighting. The actual fighting isn't generally what makes armies lose a battle, after all.
Exigua
Exigua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next