Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ic Cristisism of the Chapter of Holy Anethion

5 posters

Go down

Ic Cristisism of the Chapter of Holy Anethion  Empty Ic Cristisism of the Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:04 am

In the past we have been given some rather interesting ic critisism. Examples of that will follow, but first..
I am making this thread now, for the purpose and in the hope of that we can get some more critisism to enjoy. So if you feel up for it, post here and we will add it to our forums.

Critisism

((The Criticism section is not written by the Chapter Members, I ask everybody interessted to write a few paragraphs of IC criticism (positive or negative) from different points of view.))

Faolean Criticism:

'Past times have tested the Anethion, Bishop after Bishop refrain from accepting the fanaticism of the followers. For some time now the Grand Alliance has accepting Death Knights into its ranks for example, those true to the Anethion refuse to acknowlege this. Open attacks on such "allies" have been registered and complained upon, although complaints are yet to be acted upon these crusaders, who seem to hide behind moral codes, acting for the good of the world, the light. This in itself it a danger. Zealous over the top crusaders alike to the Scarlets -are- dangerous.

The fanaticism of the Anethion is unrelentless. Cultists and Witches and such have been dealt with by these hands, this can hardly be called a criticism however it is open to interpretation whether or not these zealous followers abide by the law. The books they quote from are far from the true law, those blinded by a false preach fail to see this. Dangerous to society at the same time they are trying save it, whether this is acceptable is yet to be decided. None shall stand in the way of those true to the Anethion. This includes, Children, Women, Elders, Guards, etc. It is up to those of sane mind to realise the faults in these actions.

The political influence of the Anethion is akin to treason.Grand Inquistor Erenhest once attempted to adapt the Laws set forth in Stormwind whilst a new Minister was rewriting them. These adaptations include "he will be flayed" "he will be burned at the stake" amongst other historic punishments that aren't distributed in modern eras. We have Ex-Minister ,deceased, Nygarth Lighthaven, to thank for the continued suitable punishments. It is within these criticisms that you see the Anethion in another Light, they aren't a simple religous organisation, they aren't sated by simple preaches, prayers and services. No, their zero tolerence of anything vulgar to the light makes them only suitable for the furthest desolate land, where they can vanquish evil without the damage to an esteemed community and noble followers of Faol.'

- source unknown (written by Nygarth)

Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Ic Cristisism of the Chapter of Holy Anethion  Empty Re: Ic Cristisism of the Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:05 am

Allicance Critisism

The chapter. Are they a devoted group of people worshipping the light? Are they the peacekeepers of the cathredal of light? Are they zealots? Are they wolves in sheep clothes? They appear to be a lot of things, but what they truly are is yet to be seen. - Lexius Greenlake, Stormwind Rangers

"This Anethion sounds like 'e wanted nothing more than a glorified, self-righteous group o' zealots bowing to his every wish like a slave-driver. Nothin' more than the Scarlet Crusade o' the south, I'd keep away from 'em if ye' know what's good for ye', lest they indoctrinate ye' into their fanatical order of blind guardians. My faith in th' ligh' was destroyed long ago, an' it's groups like these tha' ensure I never rekindle that faith."

- Anonymous Human in Stormwind.

"Colourful bunch that will one day prove usefull, I am sure. No desire to make any enemies with them as I am sure they will be a powerfull ally if situations require them to be. Trustworthy? Not at all, but then.. who really is?"

- Lilath Taylen, Stormwind Council
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Ic Cristisism of the Chapter of Holy Anethion  Empty Re: Ic Cristisism of the Chapter of Holy Anethion

Cultist Critisism:

"What can I say about The Chapter? On the few moments I've met them I can only relate their actions to our own. They are indeed a force to reckon with, however their ways are in truth alike ours. Where we call Shadow, they call the Light. 'In the name of Justice' they will not be stopped untill the last of us have been hunted down. If this means there are people to torture or the kill for it, hesitation will not be found. The danger is not them being mere Zealots of Light. It is when their judgement between right and wrong disapears, for some do nor care about truth, they care about vengance. Fortunate for us, and unfortunate for others. They walk into a mistake once made by the Crusade, they blind themselves unable to see hatred growing in the people around them. My best advice, stay away."

- Marticore Verlance, The Dark Sphere.

"If there is one thing I detest, it's fanatics. And if there ever was a fanatical institution, it is the Chapter of 'Holy' Anethion"

- Mordazan Darkhope, Darkmaster of the Sphere

Arathorian Critisism:

Highlord Darothar,

I write this letter in good faith that you can assist me in my troubles, the witch hunters of stormwind whom seem to press upon your people the thought that their judgement is correct have gone too far. Too many times do I recieve reports of these fanatical zealots do little less than the Scarlet Onslaught! 'They interrogate and torture which I assure you breaks your King's laws, and yet the church and state do nothing against it. I myself have banned their entire order in the North and have influenced Ironforge to sucessfully do so. Highlord, these fanatics are as much danger to you as the Crimson Flame, they are the exetremes of the same scale, fanatical and evil. I make this suggestion to you Highlord, with your influence in the council -ban- this order, outlaw it's practices until then your people will find no safety. I myself, as a Queen have been -demanded- of answers, Highlord you know I rarely use my title, but how dare they demand questions of a reigning monarch, they are not equal to me. They are not even equal to rats in the street! Highlord either you make a stand with the church or I do.

Her Serene Highness,

Queen Tyra Anaei Trollbane.

((This source was taken from a letter from the Queen of Arathor to the Highlord of the Scarlet Crusade that 'mysteriously' did not arrive.))
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

As you all can see these are rather old. WTB more Smile
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:26 am

((*narrows eyes*

I don't recall writing that! Fraud! Lies! I won't lie that sounds just like Anaei and the memory of writing it returns slowly.. Still. Total lies. Bloody zealots..))

'Reported' conversational snippet from Vezullia Astroloxia, Minister of Magic.

Between you and I they prove exceedingly useful when they are told your cause is the cause of the light and the king. They are essentially a bothersome meatshield who stood up to the Kirin Tor because I said so. As far as I see it they are a laughable order.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Sexton Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 am

''Allow me to tell you something quite subversive. The Chapter is capable of more than meets the eye, and I daresay they're far more experienced in comparison to other holy organisations, or law enforcement regiments in that matter - mayhaps they'd even do a better job at such. That's why the vast majority of humanity is so cynical about them. No second thoughts, call them brutal, I call them effective - fanatics or not.''

- Frulamin Droverson, a.k.a Dusk.

Last edited by Frulamin on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ron Sexton
Ron Sexton

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:28 am

Aadaria wrote:As you all can see these are rather old. WTB more Smile

Surely I've said enough! xD
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:38 pm

"The Chapter of Holy Anethion, you say? I can't say I'm a fan of them at all and I rather avoid confrontation with such fanatics. It's wrong to force paths upon others; instead, let them choose their own. I mean, right now the only threat of 'cultism' would be the Anethionians themselves; what are we meant to be afraid of but themselves if we can not see what they fight?"
- Timna 'Prowleye' Farglade Thorgint

"You bring up such a delicate subject; one that many would avoid overall. I daresay I like your attitude towards such blind men, but I must advice you keep a close eye but a safe distance unless you desire to lose your tongue to such an order. No matter, no matter..."
- Coris Finrick.
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down