Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please delete this!

+6
Skarain
siegmund
erwtenpeller
Cathee Norris
Amaryl
Ithaen
10 posters

Go down

Please delete this! Empty Please delete this!

Post by Ithaen Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:30 am

We are gonna make a new thread pls delete this!

Last edited by Ithaen on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : We are gonna make a new thread pls delete this!)

Ithaen

Back to top Go down

Please delete this! Empty Re: Please delete this!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:38 am

Can a moderator fix this post and take it off being a global announcement i.e being posted in every single thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaen Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:40 am

Sorry I am new to this forum, my bad!

Ithaen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:52 am

Infact you can do it yourself: Press the Edit button on the OP, and then, then! at the bottom, change the "global anouncement" button back to normal!

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:01 pm

Sorted.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:43 pm

Woah! Such information! Many elf!

Great read.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:03 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Woah! Such information! Many elf!

Great read.
What he probably ment was is to try and expand your post a bit or make it better looking/add some structure when you can. Maybe write a bit about your plans, where the guild will be and so on, ranks, goals, hopes, dreams?

Though good luck with the idea, always would be good to have more nelfs in kalimdor i'm sure!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:14 pm

I wish my best of luck for this guild. However i do have a few suggestions/questions.

Mount Hyjal is a beautiful place to Roleplay, but you make it sound you roleplay only around defending the homeland. My suggestion would be to travel a bit around the world, mending the scars torn by war and conflict to the nature, while bringing nature's wrath on those who would harm it.

If you stay only around protecting your homeland, you will eventually run out of ideas or they start to repeat themselves. Also roleplaying only in Kalimdor would isolate you from a large part of the community. A guild of this nature won't thrive for long if you focus on a single location. That is what i think (correct if i am wrong) happen to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Roleplaying nature-activist druids or anything similar as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Druids for the Ethical and Humane Treatment of Animals), or only aspects of them would bring you plentiful of possibilities to interact with the rest of the roleplaying community. Imagine the scenario when another guild wish to start lumber operations and you come in to complicate situation? Perhaps all the squirrels will start throwing nuts at the heads of the lumberjacks. Conflict is good, conflict creates Roleplaying, don't forget that.

Being a new order by itself also gives you the option of being more open if you're Neutral or Alliance, as Cenarion Circle (the canon circle of druids ingame) is Neutral.

Just my a few thoughts. I myself have neither Druid or Worgen characters that would be suitable for this. I may have a run-together with you with the Military company "Wild Tempest" i lead, or the other possibility of my Rogue-Arcanist Worgen that lives in exile outside major cities and travels around a lot. Regardless, best of luck with the guild, and hope this was of some help. If no other than you can add the answers to the questions to the main post to provide a small bit more information for the rest that come and read this.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Best of luck with the guild!
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaer Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:08 am

Last edited by Siaer on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siaer
Siaer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaen Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:53 am

Hey thanks that looks alot better!

Ithaen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Haluthious Vouten Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:51 am

I should like to wish you all the very best with this guild! - Perhaps we'll run into each other sometime!
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Dr. Haluthious Vouten

Back to top Go down

Post by Táo Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Interesting. Best of luck Smile
Táo
Táo

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaer Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:47 pm

(( New version to be posted by Ithaen))

The Circle of Ysera

What are we?

United under the same philosophy worgens and elves fight side by side with the goal to protect our lands, mend our tainted lands, protect our woods, head out to destroy horde camps and villages, at times searching for long lost relics and artifacts, search old temples and lost ruins. Our guild works to restore the world, trying to heal the wounds and scars inflicted on the earth mother, by the Catacalysm and horde. With the increased wars the need to keep the remaining woodlands have risen even more. We will be all over the world, to begin with we will focus on Azeroth before travelling further away.

It is a roleplaying guild mainly, but with rp pvp events, dm’ed events in form of rolling as well as pure immersion dm’ed storyline events. Because of the elves being responsible for the worgens existence, the elves of The Circle of Ysera have taken it upon them to make a home for the worgen within the circle. Aid them to gain control over the curse and their powers and fight side by side with them.

We are a new founded guild here on Defias Brotherhood, who will be doing rp mainly but also world pvp events by ic attacks on horde villages and the like. Our guild is for elves and worgen only.

Who can join us?

We are an elf and worgen only guild.

Who can not join us?

All non elves and worgen.

Classes we do NOT accept into the guild:

Dk’s – ic roleplayed shadowpriests – warlocks.

Why worgen you might ask? It was elves that caused the curse on worgens to begin with and with their search of refuge and aid in Theldrassil we find it as a guild prudent to aid the worgen willing, to teach them better control of themselves and their powers.

More so their support and aid against our enemies are vital as the Kaldorei numbers are dwindling.

Worgens and Druids united under the same philosophy?

Worship of the holy light, harvest druids, worship of Elune, Ysera and other dragons, and so forth.

So what do we hope to achieve?

As a start we hope to gain more members and therefor more support and recognition from the RP-ing community (Ideas are always welcome!) and in the future when we have more members, more importantly more higher level members, we will try to aid the community as a whole more and be a good contribution in open server events as well as to the general rp community on a daily basis.

We will be planning raids on Horde outposts like outposts in "Ashenvale" for example. The larger we grow, the more we will be taking the fight to the enemy and the more we will try to restore and safeguard the nature of Azeroth.

Do we have any religious or philosophic aspect to provide icly?

Our elves are followers of Elune, we also (of course) worship Ysera. Other forms of elven worship is also permitted among the order.

Our worgen worships the light, our harvest druids worships the old ways.

How are the ranks played out within our guild and its structure icly and what are they?

Arch-druid (GM)

2’nd in command: leader of the branches and ic officers: Elders

Veterans: Honored members of the guild who have proven their loyality and aids with events and training of our members.

Members: Are titled with their names no ic rank

Recruits: Will be titled with recruit.

When joining the guild oocly before your ic initiation you will be titled with: to be initiated.
When you are initiated you will become a recruit.. As a recruit your are on trial for 3 weeks before gaining the title member.

Structure of the guild:

Guild leader.
All branches should have one appointed leader, responsible for training and structure work with said branch. This includes combat training, possible philosophical guidance etc.
This would not mean that the branch leaders needs to be the one recruiting fitting possible member into the guild.

Branch 1:
Priests

Branch 2:
Druids - Monks

Branch 3:
Mages

Branch 4:
Hunters, rogues, warriors.

How does our guild officially view other races, the alliance and where will our main place be to be stationed when we are not out on events exploring?

We view the other races of the alliance with respect but we can turn hostile towards them should they upset the balance of nature or destroy natural areas (woods, jungles etc).

What can we provide for you and other guilds?

What we provide is a dedicated group of rp'ers, we are not pro's but we do learn quickly and are willing to teach other players the basics of rping. We are always in for rping events, when another guild has need of "druids" or a more like natural guild/faction then we are more then happy to lend a hand!

We post our events on our forum for others to see, we would love to in time aid other guilds in their travels over the world, to restore and protect our lands. For our members there will to begin with be ic events daily around 8pm to initiate new recruits. Other events will be posted, noted on the wow ingame calendar or the forum as we progress in our growth. Larger events we may also post on this forum.

So how does one join us?

To join us seeks us out icly – send an ingame mail to or poke us on –Ithaen, Lathiria, Ilnaera or Frankìe - or register on our website Circle-of-Ysera.enjin.com
Siaer
Siaer

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaer Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Poking this to have it deleted.
Siaer
Siaer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down