Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete]

+15
Ledgic
Zathoroz
Sanara
Eodan
Thondalar Stormleaf
erwtenpeller
Vaell
Valerias
Reynar / Raviran
Coppersocket
Grim
Kristeas Sunbinder
Sabien
Ixirar
Kaleil Sunstrike
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete]

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:05 pm

But as I've said, these are my favorite ones mainly due to how they can spark a real life reaction out of something their character says. In a Tyrion from GoT way. I have met so many detailed, in depth and unique characters that it'd be impossible for me to declare a winner based on best role-play.

This is what it is about, the charecter not the Roleplayer. I'd be here all day if it was about the roleplayer ^^
Shall we say A charecter from our own faction then? The winners get a naked picture of Nessra.

Last edited by Kaleil Sunstrike on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete]

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:06 pm

ALL HAIL THELOS, THE KING OF DRAENOR!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Borammus has left the server I believe. He was a fantastic character though. If I'm honest "ME AM ORC DURRR" orcs normally annoy me, but he pulled it off brilliantly.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:10 pm

On a more serious note, Quinian, Abe, Nifty, or Xianni/Sophyra.
Since I can only pick one I'll choose the one I believe brings the most to the people around him whenever he's around.
Quinian.

On Horde side, despite that I know that she probably isn't playing anymore:

Shyrendora, in my personal opinion. Don't think I've had any other person who have had such close relationship with any of my characters. Love the character, and the player.

Last edited by Coppersocket on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Coppersocket wrote:
also, these kind of competitions are biased up the arse and not valid in any way. Nobody here has a right to claim anyone's the best RP'er. If we were to make such a claim, everyone on the entire server would need to have RP'd with everyone else enough to know exactly how they RP.

You're missing the entire point of the thread. It's to pick out somebody who's character made you smile and praise them for making the RP Community a better place, somebody who is an enrichment to our little society. Not to crown somebody as better than everybody else.

While I realise it might sit strange with a few people that I'm the one to say this, but really, for once can't we just all be friends?

Also, gotta agree with whoever said Samian, that's gotta be one of my favourite characters in the Stormwind community.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Cleaned the thread, please try to keep the spam down.

While I struggle to choose a single best character on each side (sorry Kaleil!), two that spring to mind:

Morgeth. While I've mainly played Alliance, I've had the chance to interact with this character on both a human and an orc. She pushes the limits of orc society but always seems very realistic with the effects of the fel. I like that.

Rentarn. Bloke's quit the game again I believe, but his patient doctoring and believable character - from his humour to his innocence to his discouragement with the world, not to mention what a good doctor he was... ah, one of my favourite characters of all time.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Kwelan Stormdancer

He have taught me more about lore and RP then anyone else in the game.

There is a lot of runner ups in DOL and Kingdom of Stromgarde, but its all too equal to sum up names.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Eodan Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Ooh this is one heck of a tricky one.. Hrm...

Valdar would take it from the Alliance side. Holds a tight-knit stance with many other characters I do adore but I have always admired his capacity to roleplay a professional agent with so much more behind his guise then the regular hidden identity maverick. A char that never stops amazing me.

As for the Horde side... I can only base my experience on the few interractions with the Forsaken and a short time in the SGE as I have to my greatest regret not had many interractions with the Orcish, Blood Elven or Tauren parts of the community.

Olian will take the flag. Having started as a human, he is one of the people that went through the process of being killed and raised as a Forsaken. The twist his character has undergone is amazing and utterly fascinating.
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Valerias wrote:Cleaned the thread, please try to keep the spam down.
Wasn't spam. I honestly believe Thelos is the best, and I have no problems admitting that.

--

Aside from that, Some shout outs! Why not!

Drustai and her gang of magical thugs! (You know who you are, you rascals!) had an insane amount of fun moving around Azeroth and beyond dodging righteous retribution.
Yarnaat and his crystal-mace-wielding cronies! (That means Arenfel too!) Thanks for delivering that righteous retribution and making that whole story possible!
Delidahs many, many blue horned babes! You know what for.
Senariul and Tiffane! for helping drive my little lady out of Silvermoon.
Blades for Hire! for actually allowing a crazy wench like Delidah to flourish in a guild, even though our time was short, it was fun.

And last but not least, The Shatterskull Marauders for being exactly the guild I was looking for.

Honorable mentions: Eneida/Derinel, Monrena, Ryelana, Azurtan, Bloedneus/Redrich, Thelos, Skaroo, Semian & the boys in blue, Lexgrad, Vilmer/Strike... And everyone who I'm forgetting! You should all win everything!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Because these threads clearly have a point besides ego-circle jerking? >_>

I dunno, I don't feel I can rate anyone, even half-jokingly - it seems pointless because everyone contributes in their own way and I don't think anyone deserves to be praised entirely from my personal bias.

But since that's what you guys want, sure. I'll just vote for my girlfriend again.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zathoroz Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Brigs On ally side, never fails to cheer me up Very Happy

Dunno on horde side, I don't RP on horde, nor have a horde char :c
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Name: Zathoroz
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:29 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
Valerias wrote:Cleaned the thread, please try to keep the spam down.
Wasn't spam. I honestly believe Thelos is the best, and I have no problems admitting that.

The amount of few word posts and whatnot was indeed spam. The mods don't do clean ups like that for nothing, it's all part of keeping what should be a decent thread clear of crap.

Hhhhhh-annnyway.

Alliance Side - I'm going to have to agree with Valerias actually and say Rentarn. Though he recently quit (again, and I'm sure he'll be back again at some point) the character was such an interesting one. Having had a long history with that character, over a few of mine, I was always amazed at the many sides to the character and the way he expressed himself differently with each of mine. To have a character that was fun, intelligent, pragmatic and yet sorely disappointed with the world as a whole was such a nice touch.

Horde - I have very little experience with the horde, so I can only go on the tid-bits I've experienced. It's a toss up between Morgeth and Kozgugore for me. I can't really place my vote with Gharb or Heresy, which are the hordies I knew well, since they are uh.. long gone. Koz has a definite understanding of what a Chieftain could be, and I think he pulls it off incredibly well. The character is intimidating and that is exactly how it should be. As for Morg, just an incredibly interesting character. Dark in a way, light and humerous in another. I'm sure I'll one day regret deleting my orc Wink
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Jeanpierre.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:37 pm

BOOM!

Last edited by Kaleil Sunstrike on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:38 pm

To be fair his girlfriend is pretty rad brah.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Sheyton/Mathaias, because I have never laughed so much in my life in a serious situation.

Sorry, I've never played on the Horde side, so I couldn't stroke somebody's penis there.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Tbh, personally, I picked two people who I don't talk to (heck, I didn't even know Drustai was a she untill just now), who aren't in my "clique", who I have no reason to go ego-circle with. I RPed with Drustai briefly as Ixirar sometime a year ago, and I've never ever seen Arli's character at all, not to mention the fact that I've also never talked to him in a one-on-one setting. The only reason I have for praising Arli and Drustai was that they seem like serious RPers and are vocal supporters of dealing with IC matters through IC means, keeping the immersion aspect of their character at all times.

Everytime somebody makes a positive post it's shot down because you can't give un-biased, honest compliments without being an egocentric? Really?
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Ok let's just close this, it's getting silly.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:57 pm

I've only roleplayed a little bit with Fenuviel, and never with Shagrath. Though...basing my opinion on the stories they wrote, I vote for them. There are many others I'd mention but yeah. Judging by their stories, their characters seem to have so much depth and complex personalities.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmariel Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Everyone on Defias Brotherhood. You people are amazing. <3

Darothar, Sepoficus and all the other good ol' players that left.
And the people that are playing today!

(I think this is Close Enough to the topic.)
Azmariel
Azmariel

Character sheet
Name: Azmariel Dunmar
Title: Archduchess of nevergonnahappen

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Snakefang/Azmariel wrote:Everyone on Defias Brotherhood. You people are amazing. <3

<Amazingly bad, bad, bad people....

Wink

Anyway, locked at request of OP.>
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2