Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A+H] Roleplaying re-rolling project for The Alliance.

3 posters

Go down

[A+H] Roleplaying re-rolling project for The Alliance. Empty [A+H] Roleplaying re-rolling project for The Alliance.

Post by Alex Radke Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Hey everyone!

I wish to propose a re-rolling initiative on The Alliance.

[A+H] Roleplaying re-rolling project for The Alliance. 6616-world-of-warcraft-alliance

Why?
We now know that the incoming expansion, Mists of Pandaria is nearing it's release with a definite August / September release date.
Therefore there has been the usual and expected pre-expansion lull.
I am therefore willing to put forth a re-rolling initiative. As a very close knit and well rounded community, I hope we can band together and inject some life back into the world of Azeroth (and Outland!) again.

Proposal.
The goal would be to level a large group of characters together at a set period of time every week with some flexibility, perhaps even staggering groups progress through the week for suiting different peoples play times!
This will also allow many role-players to try out new characters and role-play with a new group of people while we level, roleplaying as the world opens up before us.

Details.
Details naturally still need to be worked out depending on the level of interest, compatibility and if the initiative is feasible.
As a roleplaying community, I am willing to offer my guild for various logistical (Organization and I'm willing to open a guild bank slot for gear and a set amount of gold for the re-rolling rank) and also for role-play reasons, as an exploration and adventuring guild, it would make sense in character*

* = Being a member in the guild isn't an absolute necessity, we could have a custom chat channel also, but it would definitely be preferred for most re-rollers!

Anyway! I hope to hear from the community soon, feel free to reply here and we can co-ordinate on getting this initiative running and inject some life back into the world! Smile
Alex Radke
Alex Radke

Back to top Go down

[A+H] Roleplaying re-rolling project for The Alliance. Empty Re: [A+H] Roleplaying re-rolling project for The Alliance.

Post by Destiny Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:15 pm

I might be interested in this, atleast for horde side. I'm guessing we're levelling without any heirlooms, right? At the moment I currently have one character and i can't be bothered to level up another.. Hope this works out!
Destiny
Destiny

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Blake
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A+H] Roleplaying re-rolling project for The Alliance. Empty Re: [A+H] Roleplaying re-rolling project for The Alliance.

Post by Aliste Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:24 pm

I could get behind this as I've always wanted to roll a Death Knight.
Aliste
Aliste

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down